One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Uncategorized (1,021)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surreal Photo Manipulations by Caras Ionut

Surreal Photo Manipulations by Caras Ionut    Photo artist Caras Ionut lives in the world of Photoshop, where he digitally assembles…

Started by Mr. Wolfe

5 Feb 2
Reply by Charles Magus

'Gluten Brain': Wheat Cuts Off Blood Flow To Frontal Cortex

For those who havent seen this yet... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gluten-brain-wheat-cuts-blood-flow-frontal-cortex 'Gluten Brain':…

Started by A2I

1 Jan 31
Reply by A2I

The Rodin Coil: The Greatest Discovery of All Time?

The Rodin Coil: The Greatest Discovery of All Time? In what might be the greatest discovery of all time, Marko Rodin has figured out how t…

Started by rose

11 Jan 22
Reply by Reginald Reeves

Waterwork of art: American photographer creates amazing images which capture the split-second dyed liquids burst into colour - and are so exquisite they 'look like glass sculptures

Amazing creation. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538112/Waterwork-art-American-photographer-creates-amazing-images-capture-split-

Started by VIJAYARAGHAVAN MB

0 Jan 12

Magnesium: The Miracle Mineral

Carolyn Dean is not only a medical doctor, but also a naturopath, herbalist, acupuncturist, nutritionist, lecturer, consultant and author o…

Started by Dragon Chimes OV Admin

9 Jan 12
Reply by Carmen Stanescu

Mysterious Californian crop circle plowed over

mysterious crop circle in the Salinas Valley in central California attracted so much attention that the land-owner hired armed security g…

28 Jan 9
Reply by Louise

Opening of The Holy Door in Québec City, the first outside of Europe and only one of seven in the world

Even though I left my faith (R.Catholic) years ago, I will be visiting the Basilica come spring since I am only a 3 hour drive away, simply…

4 Jan 3
Reply by Jilly OV Admin

On Ice: 100-year-old negatives discovered in Antarctic

by Steve Meltzer posted Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM EST     Conservators restoring an Antarctic exploration hut recently made…

6 Dec 31
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

The Real Face of Paul Walker (Sept.12 1973 - Nov.30 2013)

Paul Walker was best known for his Fast and Furious movie franchise.  He acted in many other films too and was in the process of filming Fa…

9 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by JJ Smith

Movie ''NOEL'' with Paul Walker, Penelope Cruz, Robin Williams & Susan Sarandon

Miracles Are Closer Than You Think: Beautiful, warm, magical movie of four people whose paths cross on Christmas and whose lives all impact…

9 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Short Notes
9 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
27 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
32 minutes ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared Charles Magus's discussion on Twitter
42 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
47 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
54 minutes ago
Charles Magus added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
59 minutes ago
Charles Magus shared Eugene OV member Admin's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Charles Magus replied to Eugene OV member Admin's discussion MORE!! Spirit Science.A crash coarse in galactic human history. Full movie. in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Charles Magus replied to Mike Cebhoo's discussion Update: What happened ON THE GROUND in regards to the BLM and a Set up by the government to slaughter BLM Agents. in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
1 hour ago
Charles Magus shared Mike Cebhoo's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Charles Magus shared Mike Cebhoo's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Christopher SeekDeeply joined Charles Magus's group
2 hours ago
Christopher SeekDeeply joined Carol Fazakas's group
2 hours ago
Christopher SeekDeeply posted a video

Seek God Deeply - PRAYER (Episode 1 : Joseph Prince & Abraham Hicks)

Welcome to Episode One .. In this Episode I talk about PRAYER and how I see it at this moment within my present consciousness .. I share two videos. One from...
3 hours ago
Lorie Renker Floener commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
4 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Paula Green
4 hours ago
Profile IconPaula Green, Susan J. Stein, Margot Robinson and 1 more joined One Vibration
4 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Marie Nicholas's video on Facebook
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service