One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Coralie Raia's Writing Road's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting information and perspectives. Thank you for sharing."

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Nov 25, 2013 to 10 Spiritually Transmitted Diseases

4 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jilly OV Admin

"Absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing and I have bookmarked the website. "

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Nov 24, 2013 to STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHS!!! How to make a goddess

17 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Dragon Chimes OV Admin

"The other consideration is the scrolling yellow test. Is that apermanent feature. I…"

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Feb 5, 2013 to How can we come up with an appearance that suits everyone ?

57 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by rose

"Good question and after setting up so many of our own forums and blogs and being a c…"

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Feb 4, 2013 to How can we come up with an appearance that suits everyone ?

57 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by rose

"Thank Schay...I like that photo.  Yes, without the Moon to draw the four tides aroun…"

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Mar 8, 2012 to March 8....A Full Moon and Solar Flares..What Significance Do They Hold for you?

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"Hi Regg, After so many years of embracing a wide variety of spiritual teachings I ha…"

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Mar 8, 2012 to March 8....A Full Moon and Solar Flares..What Significance Do They Hold for you?

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"Thanks Rosemary..I like the graphic. "

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Mar 7, 2012 to Supporting Rob in his Campaign for Mr. Sweetheart of Oregon

11 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by ☥Vlada Sui Generis☥

"Rob needs comments on his Face Book page so if you know of anyone over there who wil…"

Coralie Raia's Writing Road replied Mar 7, 2012 to Supporting Rob in his Campaign for Mr. Sweetheart of Oregon

11 Mar 12, 2012

"I talked to Rob on the phone and he says he has some stiff competition and the judge…"

11 Mar 12, 2012

"Thanks Dot. Victor is one of the administrators on our forum and he created the imag…"

11 Mar 12, 2012

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 minutes ago
Todd replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion 5 Strategies to Read People’s Emotional Energy in the group Higher Self Experiences
5 minutes ago
Todd joined Christopher OV Admin's group
5 minutes ago
Doug De Long is now a member of One Vibration
6 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
18 minutes ago
Gina B. posted a blog post
28 minutes ago
Geraldine Pecorella shared rose's discussion on Facebook
52 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for ETHEREAL PAULA
55 minutes ago
Geraldine Pecorella shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
56 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
Debby commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel replied to Charles Magus's discussion We demand that International Criminal Court charges Benjamin Netanyahu & Israel for War Crimes against Humanity in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Monica Beers
2 hours ago
Phoenix commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
3 hours ago
rose posted a discussion
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service