One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

All Discussions Tagged 'ascension' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HARMONIC STAR-GATE MEDITATION: HEART OPENING AND LOVING THE EARTH by ASHTAR Please Join Your Divine Sparks with Ours Around the Globe To Meditate with Intention Daily through 10/10 then 10/11/12

HARMONIC STAR-GATE MEDITATION: HEART OPENING AND LOVING THE EARTH by ASHTAR Please Join Your Divine Sparks with Ours Around the Globe To…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Oct 1, 2012

Multidimensional Ladders of Light + Planetary Dimensional Shifts + Galactic Interplanetary Waves + Ripples Through ALL Timelines = Ascension of All Beings and Galaxies of the Universe

Multidimensional Ladders of Light + Planetary Dimensional Shifts + Galactic Interplanetary Waves + Ripples Through ALL Timelines = Ascensio…

0 Aug 27, 2012

Ascension Process + Divine Guidance + Mission/s at Hand + Unconditional Love of the Creator + Grid of Grace (channelings below from SOURCE and GRACE) We welcome you to our Sananda's Eagles family

Ascension Process + Divine Guidance + Mission/s at Hand + Unconditional Love of the Creator + Grid of Grace (channelings below from SOURCE…

0 Aug 22, 2012

Ashtar's Meditation for Earth Now + Ascension Lessons + Your Mission

Now is the time to begin your Ground Crew Ascension Mission. www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.com Join *Project: Eagle Triad* by writing…

0 Jul 24, 2012

Message from the Galactic Federation 1/12/12 Channeled by Greg Giles

The revelation soon to befall your world will alter your course of history, there is no doubt of this. The revelation that a world is not a…

Started by Malachite

26 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Shawn

Revelations - Awakening As One - October 28 2011

What do you think?

Started by Cristian

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by OV Spirit Wolf

Questions on those Triangles - my first post discussion..

So im going to write this as it goes, because I believe in leaving what comes as it flows.   And im not going to outsource to many websites…

Started by MsHobbit

0 Feb 3, 2011

Part 1 - Ascension a long term process depending on the full opening of our Heart Chakra for a full understanding of the crucial major LAW OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,....

I have been on the path of ascension for more than 35 years and may I humbly share this experience of mine with you my brothers and sisters…

Started by Yolande Pureheart ♥♥♥

3 Sep 8, 2008

Part 2 - Ascension a long term process depending on the full opening of our Heart Chakra for a full understanding of the crucial major LAW OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE- God Message

GOD MESSAGE for the Collective Conciousness 11 Augustus 2008 Making the choice to be no longer against anything Yael and Doug Powell I f…

Started by Yolande Pureheart ♥♥♥

0 Aug 12, 2008

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dragon Chimes OV Admin added 2 discussions to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
31 minutes ago
Janie barker posted a video

Nahko Bear (Medicine for the People) ღ Aloha Ke Akua

ღ Beautiful. Real talk. Yuwipi man is going to heal the planet ॐ SUBSCRIBE + join me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/sailinjerryfilms Free Download of this ...
33 minutes ago
Janie barker commented on Sherayx's photo
42 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's video
44 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
46 minutes ago
Janie barker joined lars walentin lundmark's group
53 minutes ago
Janie barker joined Red Wolf OV Guardian's group
55 minutes ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service