One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

All Discussions Tagged 'astrology' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partial lunar eclipse of the strawberry moon June 4, venus transits the sun June 5

Hello everyone! Im not sure if there is already something posted about these particular events already, if so, please send me the link as i…

Started by JE B

0 Jun 3, 2012

What is Astrology?

From my understanding astrology is beliefs in the stars and the heavenly bodies to guide our lives. Also astrology is belief in nature to g…

Started by Rondal James

4 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Rondal James

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

steve hutchinson left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
17 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
A2I replied to A2I's discussion Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know
1 hour ago
A2I posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion THE JESUS PAINTING in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 17th April 2014: Asking the Biggest Questions by SarahVarcas on 17/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4892 Life Is Always before You, April 17, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “I Will Wash Your Feet”
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo left a comment for Coralie Raia Darsey-Malloy
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Globe Bulbs in the group Who Knew? FYI
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Who Knew? FYI
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
Sherayx left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
A2I posted videos
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Luck, Risk and Freedom by Graham Hancock in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service