One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

This is my first post. I experienced my own "Awakening" in the Summer of 2004 and really began exploring and researching all things "2012" two years later in 2006. I am an aspiring writer and the ramifications of "2012" for OUR COUNTRY and OUR CULTURE and OUR WORLD are astounding and monumental... I feel such a responsibility to CREATE and offer my own personal take on what we are collectively going through as we approach our destiny: December 21, 2012... I firmly believe that the WHOLE WORLD is waking up and that it is our duties as "LIGHT-WORKERS" to spread the message that both Modern Science (Quantum Physics) and Ancient Spiritualist Traditions teach us: 1) ALL IS LIGHT!!! and 2) WE ARE IMMORTAL BEINGS OF LIGHT!!!

It is interesting because I was sick in the hospital with pneumonia this past fall and the day I was released I got home and came across a new video by one of my favorite bands that IS 100% ABOUT 2012 AND OUR ASCENSION TO THE GOLDEN AGE!!! My body was overcome by an incredible amount of Energy as I listened to the lyrics of the song and picked up on all of the Esoteric Symbolism and Prophetic Language in the music video...

Anyways, the reason I am posting this is because I want to share the video and lyrics with people here and hear your responses!!! In my opinion, this is the single most important song of the 21st Century as it is a microcosm of all things positive associated with 2012... We need much more from our CREATIVE ARTISTS because come this Fall,when Rolland Emmerich's blockbuster epic "2012" is released, all we are going to hear about is THE DOOM AND GLOOM... Please heed the advice of the song I am about to share with you:

"ALL LIGHT-BEINGS, COME ON NOW, MAKE HASTE!!!!"

we have work to do!!! Evolve your Consciousness!

Love and Light to ALL!!!

kevin s. martin

link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0gghjczAt0

"Golden Age" by TV on the Radio

Heart beat sounding
Ricocheting in their cage
Thought I'd lose my balance
With the grounds bounce and sway
And all this violence
And all this goes away
And the vibes that rise like
Fireflies illuminate our play

Some light being
Pulled you up from night's party
Said clap your hands
If you think your soul is free
And the silence was astounding
'cept some "Oh Lord!! Mercy Me's"
And oh you can't stop what's comin' up
You're never gonna stop gonna live it up
And oh it's gonna drop gonna fill your cup
And oh it's gonna drop gonna fill your cup

The age of miracles
The age of sound
Well there's a Golden Age
Comin' round, comin' round, comin' round

Give it up
'stead of grabbing for decay
What we viewed as gold
I believe pollutes this space
And its grace ascending
Like a snake up your tree
Up your happy ending understanding
All your s'pposed to be

Let it move right in
Let it kiss your face
Let it sow your skin
In perpetual embrace
Like I said "Love's Light is Laughter"
Like the sun spitting happiness into the hereafter
Oh here it comes like a natural disaster
Ah blowing up like a ghetto blaster
Ah here it comes, bring it faster
Ah here it comes, bring it faster

The age of miracles
The age of sound

Love, don't you falter
Burning hearts
Dragged behind
The horses dancing on the altar
Hooves breaking Gods
To diamond dust and stars
And there you are...

Now we're all allowed to breathe
Walls dissolve
With the hunger and the greed
Move your body
You've got all you need
And your arms in the air stir a sea of stars
And oh here it comes and it's not so far

All light beings
Come on now make haste
Clap your hands
If you think you're in the right place
Thunder all surrounding
Aw feel it quake with the joy resounding
Palm to the palm you can feel it pounding
Never give it up you can feel it mounting
Oh its gonna drop gonna fill your cup and
Oh its gonna drop gonna fill your cup

The age of miracles
The age of sound

The age of miracles
The age of sound

Tags: 2012, age, art, culture, golden, on, radio, the, tv

Views: 46

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. I really liked that. thank you.
wonderful wonderful indeedy.

love the new voice.

we are all waking up, from our former hibernation,

and remembering what it is to dance and sing

or at least we will when we regrow our wings!!!

-----*Rick
yes... BUT we will NOT need wings to fly.... love and light brother!
hey there! i dont know why it wouldnt work for you, but i am positive that if you GOOGLE the words "tv on the radio" and "golden age" you will be able to find the video somewhere on the net... best of luck i hope you are able to find it! love and light!
Check out the latest crop circles in England, the two most astounding ones have appeared with symbols which appear to be some kind of musical language, the language of sound. many lightworkers gather there at this time of year to receive activation from the 'mini-temples' and to tone their energy into the ground check out cropcircleconnector.com. There is a reason why these come and that is to teach of our changing nature our changing DNA, but are we paying attention to these lessons conveyed in the shapes...?
Cool! Great beat, fine use of symbols. I want to clap my hands! Thank you.
did some research and came across an interesting article that discusses the connections between the song/video and 2012....

LINK: http://www.last.fm/user/Babs_05/journal/2008/10/14/27zv4v_%5Bmy_gan...

There are more than a few outstanding tracks on the new album from TV on the Radio, Dear Science, (the comma is meant to be there although the band appear to drop it sometimes too, see their official site, below). Two tracks have an unexpectedly funky twist which are dividing listeners: Red Dress and Golden Age, which has an absolutely brilliant video.

The first viewing is the most entertaining. Sunshine, rainbows, Care Bears, Playstation symbols or possibly Teletubbies, dancing police, mountain tops, fluffy clouds, showers of love hearts. There's plenty to delight.

The next layer reveals mysticism. Sun, moon, ancient deities, sacred animals, chakras, the all-seeing eye, heaven and earth, light beings, Mayan mythology, December 21 2012. Now you see one of the Playstation symbols is a Pentagram and the one in the middle is Infinity. You realise the square, the circle and the triangle must have alternate meanings (earth, sky, underworld, pyramids, mountains).

The band members begin dressed in white with glowing light behind them, making them light beings, and the police are all in black with no glowing light, although they do have the moon and rainbows behind them. There are five on each side (according to Mayan mythology, we are now living in the Fifth World). My guess is the police represent society, following rules and unenlightened. There is an exchange between the light beings and society, symbolised by rainbows and love hearts. The communication is that of love. The light beings transform themselves into deities, eventually coming together to form one great deity. The message is all things are one and a welcome change is on its way, coming directly from the gods.

The Golden Age refers to a variety of mystical predictions surrounding the winter solstice of 2012.

The music is uplifting and cheerful, reminiscent of Michael Jackson - Off the Wall and Prince's vocals. Whilst unmistakably indie, TV On The Radio freely invent in a way I haven't witnessed since Japan. We are given a track we can dance to and enjoy on one level, or ponder and research on another. Elements of pop music and popular culture are used to give the track mass appeal. I wasn't far wrong when I wondered Is Pop The New Avant-Garde? !

The message is good times are coming. The song is saying don't listen to the warnings of doom and gloom, there is no apocalypse on its way, 2012 won't be the end of the world. Instead, it will be the beginning of a new era, a new consciousness, a better way of living. We are going to be having the best party ever. 2012 is something to look forward to.

The song, then, is about change, about cycles, the end of one and the beginning of another. There is no conflict between society and the light beings, suggesting peace and harmony.

The message is echoed in the lyrics.
Interesting, thanks for sharing. The video is a little weird, but that is what will ultimately get people's attention I suppose. There is a lot of symbolism in the lyrics and in the video too.
Totem animals (?) holding sacred symbols which eventually create the chakras....and all that jazz.
ya i picked up on that too! at the very end it appears that stacked TOGETHER they represent "Kundalini Rising" (or as the lyrics say: And its grace ascending ike a snake up your tree Up your happy ending understanding All your s'pposed to be) I remember the night my THIRD EYE was blown wide open and my life was changed forever. I knew first-hand that I was ONE WITH ALL THAT IS and immortal! my greatest hope is that EVERYONE who is alive will experience the same thing all at once on Dec 21, 2012... WE will know without a doubt that WE do not die... and that a new reality of unlimited possibilities is at hand...

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Adrian Oneness shared a profile on Facebook
29 minutes ago
Krsanna Duran posted discussions
34 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Adrian Oneness
50 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Adrian Oneness
52 minutes ago
Eileen Coleman posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Guy replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Steven Burnand replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Psychanaut shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Mi shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Mi shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Pete Townsend shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Krsanna Duran's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared their discussion on Facebook