One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

HAVE YOU ENER READ A BOOK THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE? THEN 40 PAGES INTO IT YOU REALIZE IT IS SO NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE? IT TURNS OUT TO BE EVEN BETTER! WELL THEN I WOULD ASK YOU ALL TO PICK UP THE MINION BY L A BANKS. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN HER VAMPIRE HUNTRESS LEGENDS. IT DEALS WITH HEAVEN, HELL, AND EVERYTHING IN BTWEEN. THEY COST $15 AT THE MOST. I FIRST FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES WHEN I READ BOOK 4 IN GERMANY. WHEN I RETURNED TO THE STATES I IMMEDIATELY WENT OUT AND GOT THE FIRST 3 PLUS THE 5TH, WHICH HAD JUST COME OUT AT THE TIME. LAST MONTH SHE RELEASED THE 11TH BOOK OFF THE SERIES AND ANNOUNCED THE COMING OF THE 12TH AND FINAL BOOK. IT IS GOING TO DEAL WITH THE FINAL DAYS OF HUMANITY. THESE BOOKS DEAL WITH BIBLICAL AND SPIRITUAL ISSUES IN TODAYS SOCIETY. IF YOU WOULD JUST CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE I AM SURE YOU WILL FALL HEAD OVER HEELS THE WAY I, AND SO MANY OTHERS HAVE. WWW.VAMPIREHUNTRESS.COM(sorry about the wrong link, this is the correct one)

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry about that you can go to it now.
Yes Maam it is. Thank you
I will certainly check this out. As an Angel/Buffy/Blade/Van Helsing/Underworld fan, I think this will be good reading.
Thanks.
Micheal if you forward me your address to my email I will send you the 1st book. They are only like $8 US since the first book was published in 2004. I am now on book 11, which was published just last month. Did you go on the website. They have a lot of WEB EXCLUSIVES to read like the BETWEEN THE BOOKS SERIES availible only online. I think you would like them very much. And if you do not want to send me your address then maybe a P O Box #.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CUTTING EDGE CONSCIOUSNESS in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CUTTING EDGE CONSCIOUSNESS in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
7 minutes ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video
20 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Cat RunningElk in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
40 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
45 minutes ago
VIJAYARAGHAVAN MB shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Twitter
47 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
49 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
53 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 8 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
59 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SOGYAL RINPOCHE in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Louise left a comment for Cindy Meadows
2 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service