One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Berlin police release photo of "forest boy"

By DAVID RISING Associated Press The Associated Press
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:15 AM EDT

This photo provided by the Bderlin police department shows a teenage boy who... (AP Photo/Berlin Police Department)

"We have checked his DNA against all missing person reports, sent the data to Interpol so that they could check it internationally, but unfortunately without any success," Neuendorf said.

The boy has told authorities his father called him "Ray" and that he was born June 20, 1994, but claims not to know his last name or where he's from.

He said his mother, Doreen, died in a car accident when he was 12 and after that he and his father, Ryan, took to the forest. He said they wandered using maps and a compass, staying in tents or caves overnight.

He told authorities that after his father died in August, 2011, he buried him in the forest and then walked five days north before ending up in Berlin, and showed up at city hall.

Investigators have been unable to confirm any details about a fatal car accident that matches up with Ray's story, however, and haven't been able to find the body of the father — raising "serious doubts" about the story.

"There are many question marks," Neuendorf said.

He is now being taken care of by youth services, and is going to school. When he first appeared, Ray spoke English and a few words of German, but has picked up more German fast, Neuendorf said.

He has also quickly adapted to city life and technology, using a laptop and his cell phone with no problems.

"Everything gives the impression that he was not far away from civilization for years," Neuendorf said.

Neuendorf said that Ray does not speak English with a particular accent, leading investigators to believe that he is not a native speaker. There are no indications, however, of what his native tongue might be.

Ray is described as being somewhere between 16-20 years old and 180 cm (about 5-foot 11-inches) tall. He has dark blonde hair and blue eyes, and three small scars on his forehead, three small scars on his chin and a small scar on his right arm.

He has a complete set of teeth and no obvious dental work, and his hands, fingernails and teeth appear "well kept."

Police in Berlin have asked anyone with information on him to contact them.

———

Tags: Berlin, boy, forest

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this story with all of us here. 

Hi Star Flower,

Know what is funny about your statement is when I read this article yesterday

I thought the exact samething.  Could this young man be from another planet,

how could he not know his last name.  Yes, there is definately a mystery around

this young man.

And he had zero trouble adapting to technology. :))

Could be Anastasia's son! (From the Ringing Cedars or Russia)

Hmmm... does he have any known family??  I will adopt him! He is about the same 

age as my son (who is also a star seed). 

I think Sally Jane expressed it best for me.

That is the way that my mind is thinking right now, until more info comes forth.

However, something just does'nt add up to me.

Regg, I keep looking at his nose -- it doesn't look quite 'normal' in the "human" way of things. Almost looks like it was 'sculpted' on as a last thought, LOL.  I cannot explain myself better than that. Also, note how pointed his adam's apple is. Will be fun to watch this story develop. He knows his first name and the first names of his parents, all of which very common in Ireland. OK, no Irish jokes from you Brits!  :)

It must be Anastasia's son, he has blond hair, blue eyes, born in 1994, they don't know his mother's tongue, he lived in the woods, he is very intelligent. He's fit and healthy, looks like he never had dentist work done.  

If you want to know more about it, read Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars of Russia!

..... or could he have been kidnapped when very young by this couple?

Ah, Illumination, the plot thickens. Where is Gary?

Have I missed something? Who is Gary?

Gary Val Tenuta. He writes sci-fi novels.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
1 minute ago
Awilda Lora replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Beautiful Snow Orbs!
6 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
13 minutes ago
Tahirah AbuBakr shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
14 minutes ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
14 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
20 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion THE JESUS PAINTING in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
55 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Where is the LOVE? in the group Love Is The Answer
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Who Created in the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to rose's discussion Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Lorie Renker Floener left a comment for Kate Bridgebank
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Poem of love in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Where is the LOVE? in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Woman Replaces 40 Medications With Raw Cannabis Juice
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service