One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

A tribute to women and the special bonds we share as we embrace the Goddess Divine in ourselves and each other.

I love this group and all the female bonding we are doing. I thought it might be fun to share ideas and images of the woman as we go through different stages in our lives.  

Here we are...IN this world but not OF it yet. The ultimate bond between women starts in the the womb. Women bring both genders in and our strength comes from being like Mother Earth and the Goddesses...we are the gender that brings forth life. May we always remember that and rejoice in that Divine Gift from Source. 

YA YA SISTERS KNOW FROM EARLY IN LIFE HOW IMPORTANCE IT IS TO HUGGLE AND SNUGGLE TOGETHER. POOR LITTLE BOYS IF THEY ONLY CAN DEVELOP THEIR YAYA BROTHERHOODS AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS WE DO. 

These are our two female cats. The gray one is Shanti and the black one is Nexus so even female cats bond as YaYa's. (smiles.)

YA YA SISTERS HAVE 'IMAGINARY FRIENDS' TOO 

YAYA'S LIKE TO DRESS UP AT ANY AGE AND STAGE OF LIFE

AT THIS AGE LIFE FEELS INNOCENT AND MAGICAL AND OUR INNER CHILD IS FREE

WE ARE CURIOUS, EXPRESSIVE AND ENJOY DISCOVERING NEW THINGS

SADLY MANY OF OUR SISTERS ARE ABUSED AND THEIR INNOCENCE IS LOST:

DURING THOSE TIMES OFTEN OUR SISTER-FRIENDS FEEL MORE LIKE FAMILY...THAN FAMILY

THEN AS WE BECOME PRE-TEENS AND TEENS...

SOMETIME WHEN WE START THINKING ABOUT BOYS OUR BONDS WITH SOME OF OUR YAYA SISTERS CHANGE

WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK OUT WITH RELATIONSHIPS WE ALWAYS RETURN TO THE SAFETY AND SECURITY YA YA SISTERHOODS PROVIDE:

YA YAS CONTINUALLY BOOST EACH OTHER UP WITH MESSAGES SIMILAR TO THIS ONE: 

WITHIN OUR SISTERHOODS WE UPHOLD EACH OTHER AND THAT HELPS US TO BECOME STRONG AND EQUAL TO EVERY DEMAND LIFE PLACES ON US. 

THEN WE HAVE THE SISTERHOODS WITH OUR ONLINE FRIENDS,

TIME MARCHES ON AND THE SISTERHOOD HELPS US TRANSITION FROM ONE PHASE TO ANOTHER WITH DIFFERENT NAMES, PLACES AND FACES BUT THE ENERGY WITHIN SISTERLY BONDS CONTINUES.

PART OF HOW YA YA'S BUILD TRUST IS BY SHARING A 'CUPPA' AND MANY ENJOY BREWING A POT OF TEA  OR COFFEE

AND SIPPING WHILE WE CHAT ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, OUR LOVE OF CHOCOLATE AND  SHARING OUR LIFE PATHS TOGETHER

WE HOPE, WISH AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER:

OUR SISTERHOODS SPAN FROM THE TIME WE ARE BORN, BABIES, YOUTHFUL MAIDENS, 

ADULTS AND AGED 'CRONES' AS IS DEPICTED IN THE TRIPLE GODDESS CONCEPT.

THEN AS WE MOVE INTO OUR ADVANCED YEARS AND BECOME  "WISE CRONE YEARS WE 

"HANG" TOGETHER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE AND CONTINUE OUR GIGGLES AND KICKS AS WE DO!

AS WE AGE AND REALIZE THAT OUR TIME HERE IS COMING TO AN END WE REFLECT TOGETHER AND IN SOLITUDE. WE PONDER   THE UPS AND DOWNS, WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED AND HOW WE HAVE INTERACTED WITH OTHERS. HOPEFULLY WE HAVE LEARNED,  LOVED AND BEEN LOVED... AND FEEL AT PEACE AND READY  TO GO WHILE  HOLDING TO THE BELIEF THERE ARE NO DEALTHS...ONLY OTHER REALMS.

WHEN WE DO  EXIT TO THE NEXT REALM   ONE BY ONE THE YA YA SISTERS  PASS ON AS WELL. HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE AT PEACE BECAUSE OUR LIFE LESSONS ON EARTH ARE FINISHED FOR NOW.

WHEN OUR SOULS GO UP THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN  LIVE IN HOPE THAT WE WILL CONNECT AGAIN IN OTHER TIMES AND OTHER PLACES.  WE DO NOT LOOK BACK AND RES SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THAT   NEW YOUNGER ONES WILL BE FORMED. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY THROUGHOUT TIME

THE BOND OF LOVE AND LIGHT WITHIN WOMEN'S FRIENDSHIPS AND YA YA SISTERHOODS ARE AS AGELESS AND TIMELESS AS LIFE ITSELF.  

AND THEN THE CYCLES BEGINS AGAIN AND AGAIN....AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO BELIEVE IT WE WILL BE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AS WE PICK UP ON THE NEXT LEVEL OF OUR SOUL DEVELOPMENT IN SOUL FAMILY/SOUL COMMUNITY GROUPS THAT ASSIST US ALONG OUR PATHWAYS TO ENLIGHTENMENT.

Tags: Goddess, sisterhoods, support, the, women

Views: 553

Replies to This Discussion

Looooonnnnnnnnnnnnng but loved this!  I am A YaYa!  Loved the movie too!  This must have took you days to do!  Thank You!  Rainbows of Love

Thanks so much Lola...It did take awhile but I also had fun doing it as a celebration of the special bonds that women share and enjoy throughout our lives. Thank you for your feedback...makes it all worthwhile.

wonderful

Thank you Red Wolf...maybe we knew each other in previous lifetimes as well.

What a fantastic post, Coralie--fun moments, tender moments, powerful moments--wonderful--truly wonderful--thank you so much for sharing--sorry that I'm a bit late getting around to replying, but I've been reading the entries a little at a time--love them all. Blessed be dear heart, Love and Light, always, Dot

Hello Dot, I haven't been here much this week and was giving some consideration to leaving OV. As a Guardian there is a lot of what feels like "babysitting" and candidly I deal with a lot of conflicts in our counselling sessions and that is not why I am on social forums. 

It is soul sisters like you Schay and others in this group that are giving me reason to pause and stay.

I put a fair amount of time into creating this thread and seeing your comments, encouragement and appreciation makes it all worthwhile. Thank you so much.

I hope you writing projects are progressing and that you are taking as good care of yourself as you do everyone else.

Have a bright and blessed week.

Oh, dear, Coralie--I'm so sorry that you'd consider leaving OV, you've contributed so much here. But I can certainly appreciate the time restraints. I can only imagine all the work you do behind the scenes. I understand how time consuming being a Guardian must be, and no doubt there are disputes that can get annoying. I sure hope you'll stay, but, of course, you have to follow your heart. If you ever do decide to leave, I hope you will keep in touch--I wouldn't want to lose your friendship. Also, I'm anxious to know how your writing project is coming along. I'm finally bringing order to my manuscripts and other writing, and I found some pages I was afraid were lost. I'm sooooo happy they turned up. At any rate, my email address is dotpro9@aol.com Please write it down and keep it for future use if the need should arise. Sometimes things happen and all of a sudden people are simply gone from OV. I realize there can be frustrating disagreements and such, and I certainly understand. I just want you to have my email address--just in case--okay?  Blessed be, dear heart--till next time--Love and Light, always, Dot

I sent you and inbox message and I hope you received it. For now I have decided to stay as a member but may step down from being a Guardian. I don't really have time for it and that way I can enjoy the bonds I have here without the hastles.

Much love and warm, caring hugs.

Yes, Coralie, I did get your message--thank you--and I think you've probably made a wise decision as to possibly stepping down as guardian. I can only imagine all that must be involved in trying to monitor the various sites to make sure everyone is "behaving." Not only would it drive me crazy, I don't have the patience or the energy for it, let alone the time--there must be endless hours involved. And then when there are "squabbles" it can--I imagine-get downright annoying, even nasty at times.

At any rate, I'm so glad you are here, in whatever capacity you feel comfortable. We are very fortunate to have you. I am anxious to hear how your writing project is coming along. I know it will be a wonderful book once all the editing, etc, is finished, and you are holding it in your hands and smiling. Yes--that's that's the moment that keeps us all writing. Blessed be, dear heart--Love and Light, always, Dot  

Hello Dot. I love and appreciate you! Being able to discuss my frustrations and questioning "why" am I putting time and energy into all these petty, political and personalty types.

There is none of that here even though Colleen left because she thought I was being condescending for thanking her for welcoming new members. I accept the issues are hers and have moved on with that but there is always somebody getting their knickers in a knot here and it is so unlike our Fresh Beginnings Forum that you are right I find the whole thing childish and VERY annoying.

So thank you for listening, caring and offering your feedback, encouragement and support. It helped me in deciding to stay and keep our group here going.

I love, respect and appreciate you and as a fellow author you are right. I can hardly wait to have the book in my hands and a copy sitting on the wicker table in front of the fireplace and one in my office. After that whatever Goddess guides me to do with it from there will all come in due time.

So my sister Goddess we will be continuing to share our journey and please keep me in the loop with how your writing goals are progressing and I will do the same with you. 

Much love, peace and light being sent your way.

Ostara Comments
~Magickal Graphics~
Ostara Comments
~Magickal Graphics~

Blessed Ostara to you, too, dear Coralie--I love looking at and admiring all the lovely and meaningful artwork here. I'm so glad that you have settled things and are comfortable with your decision. I am so sorry about Colleen, though. I have a feeling that there was more to her leaving than what you're thinking--perhaps frustrations with some of the political posts that I, myself get frustrated with (not here, of course, but other places on OV) but I'm only guessing--she didn't elaborate. Whatever her reasons, as you say, are her issues. We all have to take responsibility, in the end, for our own decisions, whatever they might be.  

Yes, Coralie, it is such a gift to be able to talk to you about writing, as we undoubtedly experience the very same frustrations, as well as (thankfully) triumphs, before our work is complete. I love the idea of allowing (requesting) the guidance of the Goddess in writing matters. We know instinctively that she will guide us in the right direction.

Blessed be, dear heart, keep writing and smiling, Love and Light, always, Dot  

I am not sure what happened with Colleen or what her reason for leaving actually is as i have been staying out of the fray as a Guardian and so has David. Pam hasn't put any expectations about us so we are just riding things out for now.

The Goddess Group and all the wonderful people in it nourish my spirit and I greatly value my bond with you, Schay and others here. I have been creating other Goddess and Feminine Divine links. Now I have a blog, twitter and YouTube accounts to foster awareness about Goddesses and the Feminine Divine and I find setting up accounts like these a pleasant creative outlet and I can cross-link the information from here and our Fresh Beginnings Forum (FBF) and to Facebook as well. I enjoy heightening awareness about the Divine Feminine in any way possible.

I am posting a discussion about a writing Goddess to support both of us in achieving our goals. I love and honor you and appreciate being able to share our spirituality and writing.

Have an enjoyable countdown to the weekend.

Love, peace and love,

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to rose's discussion 10 Amazing Things that Will Happen When You Learn to Enjoy Being Alone
13 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 10 Signs That You have found Your Soul Mate....
16 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 10 Signs That You have found Your Soul Mate....
17 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Dr. Paul Haider left a comment for Barb Patton
1 hour ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Squash & Pumpkin Leaves are Edible”
1 hour ago
Graciela Macovaz replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 22, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared rose's discussion on Digg
1 hour ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared rose's discussion on StumbleUpon
1 hour ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared rose's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
rose added 3 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
2 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Mainstream Media Television Channel Reports The Truth About MMS in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
4 hours ago
Louise left a comment for Cindy Meadows
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
nettis_ replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Maja Jovanovic shared Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
A discussion started by rose was featured
5 hours ago
A blog post by Dr. Paul Haider was featured
5 hours ago
Barb Patton commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Squash & Pumpkin Leaves are Edible”
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service