One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

The first truly impressive Crop Circle of 2012 has arrived.  And Italy has the honor...

*Images - G. Marchi, Faenzashiatsu.it  Copyright 2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2012/italy/Bracciano2012a.html

Views: 814

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful.

Simply beautiful in all of its glory.

I think of Fibbonaci and Golden Ratio and Fractals, but I also see something amazing as well.

For whatever reason, I get the message that the time for ending and beginning is going away now.

We are entering into a no time or space zone which we may not be aware of and my perception is rapidly changing and modifying into a cocoon that will somehow replace all that I thought that I knew about time and space and distance and seperation from anything again and again and again infinity is now in command and will steer my reality to worlds and universes that I never imagined could exist.

Since this is only a feeling for me, I am going to try and keep this perception alive in me for as long as I can now and forever.

What an incredible time we live in ?

Amazing, simply amazing to behold and be a part of.

Thanks everybody for including me in this new vision of a Matrix that I know will never allow us to be harmed or miss used again.

We are blessed, we are all blessed.

Absolutely beautiful, Om, and as Carol commented, there certainly does seem to be a key there--thank you so much for sharing--Love and Light, always, Dot

Thank you for posting, great to see the crop circles again.  I look forward to some more interesting images this year!

I agree. Can hardly wait to see what comes. Remember this monster from back in 2001? Gotta be the mother of all crop circles! 780 feet in diameter. That's bigger than two football fields!

Is there any connection to the earthquake in Italy today? Believe it was around 5.4 on the scale.

Good question, Illumination--I hadn't even thought about that possibility. Very interesting thought. Love and Light, always, Dot

This looks like a fossil to me.

Completion of a cycle? History being rewritten, a brand new script,  and a door opening up to the start of a new cycle or evolutionary jump?

I like the way your mind thinks Paula.

Few words, great thoughts.

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful.

I do believe that the crop circles do have a meaning and that they portray messages.

Let´s hope that all will be revealed soon.

Until then we can enjoy seeing the pictures.

When I commented that it looks like a fossil I now feel that the message is that our future is in our past. We need to look to ancient teachings. Teachings that have been hidden from us.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

rose posted a discussion
4 minutes ago
Todd commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
31 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
36 minutes ago
Mary Randall commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
36 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
36 minutes ago
rose posted a blog post
47 minutes ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Roundway Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 30th July 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Wales: World's oldest boatyard where prehistoric man built huge canoes 4,000 years ago discovered under area earmarked for new housing estate in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
1 hour ago
rose posted videos
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Cindy Meadows's group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Wales: World's oldest boatyard where prehistoric man built huge canoes 4,000 years ago discovered under area earmarked for new housing estate in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion 5 Strategies to Read People’s Emotional Energy in the group Higher Self Experiences
4 hours ago
Geraldine Pecorella shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
4 hours ago
Adrian Oneness commented on rose's photo
4 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted videos
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Roundway Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 30th July 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service