One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Views: 782

Replies to This Discussion

A bird flew into my bedroom this morning through a partially open window.

Hi Tom...it was inviting you to fly high...wide and free....

Hi Carol, I took it as a good sign, it was a sparrow and I looked up the meaning and it was what I needed to hear at this time. I do fly in my dreams !

The Spiral, which is the oldest symbol known to be used in spiritual practices, reflects the universal pattern of growth and evolution. The spiral represents the goddess, the womb, fertility and life force energy. Reflected in the natural world, the Spiral is found in human physiology, plants, minerals, animals, energy patterns, weather, growth and death. The Spiral is a sacred symbol that reminds us of our evolving journey in life. When used as a personal talisman, the Spiral helps consciousness to accept the turnings and changes of life as it evolves. The acceptance of change is one of the greatest freedoms a human can experience, putting consciousness in the present moment where the power of creation is condensed. On a larger scale, using this symbol assures all beings are reminded of their inward and outward evolution, a balanced and centred state of mind.

Thanks for sharing <OM

A dragonfly greeted me this morning as I walked out my door to work. While I was cashing out at a store, I saw a baby moth, I opened my hand and he flew in and stayed there for about a minute. Not the first time I have had a moth fly in my hand. I am looking forward to the new world. It will be so much better than this one.

Interesting, Om, thank you for sharing.

Yes, Carol, I, too, seem to be experiencing a difference in energy.

L&L, D

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Charles Magus added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
4 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5026 Oneness Isn’t a Thought , August 29, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5026 Oneness Isn’t a Thought , August 29, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lotuslakedawn's discussion Exquisitely Magical Tree Music in the group Wisdom of the Trees and Mother Nature
2 hours ago
Profile IconDorothy Peer Promiscuo and Avalon's Spirit joined lars walentin lundmark's group
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Doreen Agostino's blog post Possible 1st Cyber False Flag Event 09.14
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin shared their discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
sandy replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion A reminder of the past in the group Who Knew? FYI
4 hours ago
sandy shared Lux OV Admin's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
sandy shared Lux OV Admin's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
sandy commented on Lux OV Admin's blog post TO ALL HERE WHO ARE USING FACEBOOK, PASTE THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
5 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Who Knew? FYI
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Lailah Selah
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Aurora Starr
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
5 hours ago
Doreen Agostino posted a blog post
7 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service