One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I was just wondering if anyone else has felt for the last few weeks like theyre dragging a huge amount of weight with them everywhere?
I dont know if it my own personal life or if others agree.
I have trouble eating sleeping communicating.
I just feel stuck, and almost waiting.
Also Ive been waking up feeling like I was beat up in my sleep. Sleep no longer feels the same. I feel like Im not actually resting. I dream of the bible and UFOS lights and radiant beings. My daughter is restless as well and she is only 21 months so I dont know how to ease things for her. People in my life are more needy, and I realize that the topics they discuss are they same things they always complain about or worry about. I feel like Im stuck on a loop. Waiting for an opening to break free. Just needed to express this to others who may feel similar. I feel like no one around me is noticing a deep seeded angst..

Views: 2140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, I do feel that I have made so many changes and have set so many plans in motion that they are for grander things. I think my mind is letting or maybe MAKING me focus on BODY because it is the one doing all the work.. Im not taking care of it..

That's right..focus on your body......it's time for some serious "me" time, where you consider and look after yourself and not spend energy on others. I know that probably goes against your nature, but to be of greatest help to others you have to be in great condition.....so pamper yourself, spend time alone and make sure you're the absolute best you can be !

It's a win win for all concerned !

:)

and win-win is great!

The tiredness seems like all the stuff that is unharmonious with the new frequency rate, that drags us down, or makes it feel like something is dragging us down, making life impossible etc.

Notice as we free ourselves from having to perform like we used to is when we get our energy back.  Literally, our Lightbodies are undressing from it's shadows, casting them off.  A change of heart or mind can literally make us lighter.  How lovely.  Relish the thought!!!

I totally understand what you are referring to. But the feeling got alot more intense. I know it is just a part of the process though. I think that the added anxiety of others "problems" has added to my load. I will take it on, however people in my circle have gotten to a very desperate but revolutionary position. I guess its just Im struggling because this site is the only place that I can express these views. Hopefully soon and I do notice it happening, people all start to lift higher.
Earth Flower......make sure you do Facebook shares. You'd be surprised how many people out there will reply to you !
I started a group that I basically post what I learn on.. I select few people. I made it private. I dont post anything that is too negative. So I guess I should post my own thoughts too..
YEAH, nothing is private on Facebook.  Who ever promised us that it is?  Case closed.  It's just a forum for monitoring us and then what?

Hey Earth Flower! What's cooking?

All life is involution and evolution, the yin and the yang, a dance, an interplay of energies, both fullfilling the other, a marriage so to speak. Now each one has its time, in the sun, thus we have the so called dark ages and golden ages. Now to your point of feeling this density , this is a good thing, a validation that all is well and progressing as it is suppose to.

I will explain, you see humanity evolves by becoming involved, therefore involution and evolution. When we reach total density in a cycle or age (the nader of density) when energy can not manifest anymore into matter because it is at its denses state and there is nothing more to exoerienc in that cylcle of involution soat this point the release begins. We can see from looking around us that we have reached the apex just watch TV or go to Movie all you see is materiality. Greed, control, sports being the new god and untruths are all a part of this scenario, as well.

So where are we. We are on the pinacle of a very quick ride back to full consciousness ,based on these outward signs and inner feeling of density these are signs that change is upon us and it will come quick. It is the rubber band affect. It takes longer to pull the rubber band back than for the release, once released it snaps back quite quickly. Humanity now is going to snap bacn very quickly for this is how balanceis is restored and growth maintained. Involution and evolution. Also, we always rise to higher level on the cycle once this is accomplished. So we are in the great shift, the quickening the rubber band being release. There is always great tension before the release this is the experience.

Fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never underestimate the power of the Equinox.  The build up takes many weeks, whereas it used to take days.  How much more rewarding it is to have to strip off so much more junk before we can step through the gateway.
I don't understand what this means...frequency! Can you explain?
you dont understand what frequency means?

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
48 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
57 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
59 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Sherayx posted a video

Ego Destroys Our Planet

SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/channel/UC_dv3DbDZ7B5kTdZWEkIL3Q?sub_confirmation=1 My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamiedunmorespokenword?ref=hl My Personal Fa...
1 hour ago
ivy lemke shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Rosa C commented on Christopher OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.