One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

This is the Google logo on Google's home page today, Tuesday September 15 (10am Australia time)

Pretty amazing, especially after the very recent Google logo of a ufo beaming up the "O" with a tractor beam!
What are these guys playing at? Ahem...they must know something....
But, just to throw in something odd, the "ufo" image (shadowing the "O") to my mind looks very much like a ladies sun hat.
What do you reckon?

Tags: circle, crop, google, logo, ufo

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey, how come the 'l' (L) in google is missing? did it get beamed up?
It could be that those 'in-charge' are 'upping' their campaign now to start introducing the world's masses that UFO's and extraterrestrials are not just a concept anymore. With the production of the movie '2012' coming out in November the plan is to scare the 'pants' off people about 2012 and therefore keep them stuck in the old ways of thinking, I reckon.
How come so many new crop circles are showing up yet I never see or hear about them on tv or online news?
This looks like a piece of art work, not a photo. Sorry, but this does not cut it like the arieral views. Love & Light,
Mary
Hi Mary
I think you may be thinking that this is a real crop formation? It's actually the Google logo today. Some clever graphics artist at work here or being told to arrange it like this! The 'UFO' is exactly like a hat and as you say Faith, the L is missing but what I'd like to know is what is that green thing that's above where the 'l' should be?

Karen: That's a good question. Now and again one will be featured in UK media but usually with all the 'snide comments' and ridicule to go with it. We actually had quite a good piece the other day on a TV prog called 'Country File' which concentrates on rural/agricultural matters and country pursuits but that's unusual to say the least.
Thank you, I love it, I have to check Goggle more often

There are some Crop Circle artisans that have a good sense of the humor of the entire "cosmic joke"...This one was accomplished after a few pints in the "Rub a Dup Tub Pub"...hence the wandering forms...

As for UFO's...
Here is the "beginning' of the story...

http://hitlers-ufos.blogspot.com/

I reckon that the collective consciousness is projecting itself through the interweb, web of thought!
I've been trying to make out what the little green thing is at the top of the thin line representing the "L". It struck me that it could be a vehicle like a farm tractor, perhaps a subtle gesture to placate the unbelievers by suggesting all crop circles are man-made. On the other hand Google has probably picked up on the reality of crop circles through the collective consciousness and intentionally or unintentionally this has led more people to view crop circles when they click on this logo and it leads them to a multitude of crop circle websites. A huge step in spreading awareness. Brilliant, Google!
Today, September 21st - gives us another Google logo with several "ufos" hovering in a suburban setting. These ufos are a version of the alien martians in HG Wells' War of the Worlds.

This logo is apparently to mark HG Wells anniversary celebration. Click on it and find that it leads you to page after page of sites about HG Wells.

Here is what The Guardian said on Tuesday 15th September, regarding the Google Crop Circle Logo:

Google's crop circle mystery: is HG Wells at its centre?

"The War of the Worlds links cryptic tweet to latest 'Google doodle'," say users of micro-blog
Alison Flood - guardian.co.uk,

One hundred and eleven years ago, HG Wells immortalised Horsell Common in Woking, Surrey as the setting for the first Martian landing in his classic novel The War of the Worlds. Today, the unassuming park was pinpointed by Google in what Twitter users believe to be a reference to the birthday of the father of science fiction.
At around 4am this morning, Google tweeted the latitude and longitude "51.327629, -0.5616088" and a link to today's crop circle "Google doodle", complete with a hovering flying saucer and a missing "l". The coordinates are situated on a road running past Horsell Common, which users of Twitter quickly realised was the location for one of the first and best known alien landings in science fiction.
"'It's out on Horsell Common now,'" Wells has one character exclaim. "'It's a cylinder – an artificial cylinder, man! And there's something inside … '"
That something turns out to be Martians, and hostile; "A big greyish rounded bulk, the size, perhaps of a bear, was rising slowly and painfully out of the cylinder. As it bulged up and caught the light, it glistened like wet leather," Wells wrote. "A lank tentacular appendage gripped the edge of the cylinder, another swayed in the air. Those who have never seen a living Martian can scarcely imagine the strange horror of its appearance."
Twitter users point out that the birthday of Wells – also the author of The Time Machine, The Invisible Man and The Island of Doctor Moreau – is just six days away, on 21 September, and believe the logo could be a "lead-up" to the anniversary, when Wells would have been 143 years old. Others point out that today in 1985 a Surrey family apparently saw a UFO on nearby Bagshot Heath.
The War of the Worlds has been adapted for television, film – in a number of versions, the most recent starring Tom Cruise – and radio: Orson Welles's 1938 adaptation caused mass panic in America when listeners took the fictional story at face value. Google's "mystery" appears to be causing similar excitement online today.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
31 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 30, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
42 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Sam Anderson
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Patricia Israel
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Heather Muse Rouge
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
2 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 30, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to steve hutchinson's discussion Enchanted Heavens in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 30, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5027 Like Shepherds in Long Ago Fields , August 30, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Helen Hutton replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service