One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Link:http://www.livescience.com/health/090722-body-glow.html

From the article:
"The human body literally glows, emitting a visible light in extremely small quantities at levels that rise and fall with the day, scientists now reveal.

Past research has shown that the body emits visible light, 1,000 times less intense than the levels to which our naked eyes are sensitive. In fact, virtually all living creatures emit very weak light, which is thought to be a byproduct of biochemical reactions involving free radicals."

Tags: auras, chakra, light

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They could repeat the experiment using a control group that is subjected to several hours of artificial sunlight in the nude prior to gathering the light readings.
Of course we emit light, we are LIGHT BEINGS!!!, Koodos to the scientists, you are catching up! Love and MY LIGHT to YOU, Sen
Is this glow related to the aura?
In a controlled study using a small number of Japanese males, they found that the levels of light that were emitted were 1,000x below the human threshold of sight. Given that the sample specimens were such a small and inclusive group, one could reason that some individuals outside of that group may exhibit a higher intensity glow. One could also reason that certain individuals may possess a higher sensitivity to detect or "see" that glow. Following this line of thought, one could consider this as a possible real-world or scientific evidence of the metaphysical phenomenon of auras.
If you are referring to "Kirlian photography," this isn't it. This article is discussing light in the *visible* spectrum. Kirlian photography is a way of putting EM fields onto film.
I've seen people emit visible light, and powerful enough to notice in the dark. I used to cook at a meditation center, and I witnessed that some practitioners actually glowed in the dark. It was rare, but on occasion, after a few weeks of full time meditation, it would happen spontaneously. There are a lot of written accounts of this phenomenon.
thank you....play in the light...Sen
i know because i'm an seak mean
All part of the transition to Homo luminous.
Hi all friends,

We certainly glow in the dark.
If we take a roll of non-exposed film and open it in a dark room and put our thumb on it, you'll be surprised you get a picture of your thumbprint , after the film is developed.

Light, life and love,

SG
Hello, Ahoj, Ola, ....just re-membered this amuzing fun, thing to do to see your Light...go somewhere where there is short grass in early morning with the sun rising behind you and look what you see in the morning dew around your shade....it's cool!!!
This summer two gifted young people in the middle of our conversation told me I glow white. I hope this is an indication that I have raised my spiritual aura, at any rate made me feel kinda awesome, think I'm on the right path.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Lotuslakedawn replied to Charles Magus's discussion SCOTLAND INDEPENDENCE VOTE RIGGING EXPOSED!!! Please for God's Sake Share!!! in the group The Truth Revealed
9 minutes ago
Todd replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Positive thoughts - September 20, 2014 - Wrap yourself in a support network of inspirational people with positive attitudes and energy. in the group Portal of Peace and Light
16 minutes ago
Rowena Starling is now a member of One Vibration
24 minutes ago
Phoenix commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “The Connection Between Anger and Cancer”
29 minutes ago
gypsy genie joined Sébastien's group
54 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
sandy commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “The Connection Between Anger and Cancer”
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Vikram Singhal joined lars walentin lundmark's group
2 hours ago
Vikram Singhal replied to steve hutchinson's discussion Honoring Your Faces of Love By the Celestial White Beings in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Doreen Agostino commented on Doreen Agostino's blog post Sept 21.14 People’s Climate March a CO-OPTED Corporate Hoax
2 hours ago
Robert Lammers commented on Doreen Agostino's blog post Sept 21.14 People’s Climate March a CO-OPTED Corporate Hoax
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
3 hours ago
Phoenix commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “The Connection Between Anger and Cancer”
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service