One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I want you to check out how Ron Paul shakes hands , how he places his thumb on the other person's knuckle. This is a masonic hand shake and the placement on what knuckle tells the other person what degree mason he is.  Also Ron Paul gives the devil horns which is another Illumanti sign.  Now whether he is just blowing a smoke screen for the american people on the side of dark or is he on the side of light....how can we tell when it comes

to politicians are any honest?

Disclose.tv - Is It Possible That Ron Paul Is Just Another Illuminati Puppet Elit...

Views: 924

Replies to This Discussion

A bit too sensitive! and I wasn't getting personal. What's with you? One cannot express an opinion anymore or are you picking on me?

Not US, KP... hahaha! I was talking what you said about poor old Ron not making it to the podium!! - you had me chuckling for about 15 minutes afterward so I was trying to return the favour :-)

Governments for the most part have never served the people. I would love to see ourselves govern our own selves where each of us are a part of the whole all contributing to the common good, everyone is fed, everyone is housed, free energy is allowed to be created..........yes, yes, and rainbows everywhere, unicorns flying through the air, and prancing fairies everywhere, I know , I know, a person can dream though can't they??

You mean we CAN'T trust the government ?!?!?

OH! - what a world!

I hear tell!! Mum's the word!!

For God's sake, don't let anyone know about this! - people could lose faith in the system and THEN where would we BE ?

Really People how about something good happy bright hopeful think your thoughts and words create our reality and masons are great people quit believing crap that losers that cant get into the masons put out your have to have lots of integ and a clean record and believe in a higher power thats good to even be considered and I don't see any one else helping crippled kids for free for life. We should make it so goverment at all levels is held by voted in non paid volunteers thats right lets take the money out and all the perks too like the serve one term and get a pension for life and free health care and so on. Lets give them food stamps and public housing and have a buss pick them up and take them to and from work. No more lobysts give the IRS a real job of watching congress, the senate and the white house. Just to make sure that no one is on the take. Only people that really care would run and thats what we need. No lawyers either. Sounds like the golden age For the people by the people and I live in Illinois corruption from the bottom up for years . Its gonna take more than a new president to change this mess. We need a start over with new rules that cannot change what our founding fathers put down.

[much applause]

Ths is the kind of thing that should be in a new discussion!

YES! - Let's stop rearranging deck-chairs on the Titanic and get this show on the ROAD!

been dowsing for years,john hunstman is not illuminati....these are the predicted times,of great change,the dark cabal ,s days are numbered and they know it....4 more yrs of O we lose our freedom,sorry uncle just kidding you are american arent you?why all the fema camps?

very spiritual star elders are watching as earth readies her self to shift to the 4th and 5th dimension and leaves the law of the pairs of opposites the law of duality...entering the  law of one when we see ourselves in each other

Isn't that the hand sign for Hang-Loose in Hawaii?  Everyone does that there!  They are so laid back.  Hard call-i was leaning to him.  Rainbows of Love

Well, (sadly) not one of the ones which run for presi isn't free of "THEM"

As long the "UPPER" team don't change you only can vote between good or worse but not for BEST!

In my oppinion, IF the USA will have a next election, Ron Paul would be the "good" choice.

THINK

Yes, Sineh... I proposed that same thought in the WishBox group and got jumped on... I wish now you would have been there... I was outnumbered something terrible

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

angel of the threshold (Kate B.) replied to Charles Magus's discussion Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013 in the group The Truth Revealed
45 minutes ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
48 minutes ago
angel of the threshold (Kate B.) commented on Charles Magus's group The Truth Revealed
49 minutes ago
rose added a discussion to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
55 minutes ago
A discussion started by Gun-Britt Lund was featured
57 minutes ago
transunit13 replied to rose's discussion Why Following Your Bliss is Bullshit
58 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
rose added a discussion to the group Love Is The Answer
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Red & Blue Pill - Movies
2 hours ago
Emmett Grogan commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Space Brothers
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
3 hours ago
Emmett Grogan commented on Marie Nicholas's video
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Marie Nicholas's video
3 hours ago
msamericanpatriot replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Emmett Grogan commented on Marie Nicholas's video
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service