One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Message from the Galactic Federation 1/12/12 Channeled by Greg Giles

The revelation soon to befall your world will alter your course of history, there is no doubt of this. The revelation that a world is not alone in the universe will have vast sweeping effects of change everywhere, and not a soul incarnate in your world will not be affected in one way or another by these changes. We see upheavals in the early stages after our disclosure announcements begin to reach the ears of your planet’s citizens, but we also see the calming effects our Lightworkers are already having on your people’s collective consciousness. This is our task today. There will be others when this task is complete, but today the most important work involves the taming of the fear that some already are experiencing as more and more once concealed information makes its way to the masses. Do your best to soften the blow of our announcements that will begin shortly. Your knowledge in this area will be much sought after, and many will seek the guidance of those friends and family who have taken the time to inform themselves of their world and universe around them. You are those that have done your homework. You are the ones who have made the effort to learn what was not forced upon you through your television sets.

Your world is about to experience the greatest leap any world has ever experienced in such a short amount of time. To experience metamorphosis from a limited 3rd dimensional world to a virtually unlimited 5th dimensional world is an incredibly vast jump, and it takes the skills of men and women like you to see this grand endeavor succeed in the manner that it has so meticulously and carefully been planned. Again, we ask of you to be prepared at this time with enough household provisions to last a few days or even weeks until the dust begins to settle and your world sees a return to its normal functioning. After calm and order is restored, we will immediately proceed with the next phase of our plan which is a first contact with you, the citizens of Earth. Many changes will follow in rapid succession after that point, and this is the moment when those of your world will take notice and learn as a certainty that we come in peace and are here to help advance your world greatly as you are being prepared to be welcomed into the great Galactic community.

Much work needs to be done to ready you for this moment, and we have trained extensively to assist you with these many tasks. Many of you will be working with us in the crucial days ahead, and we look forward to this prosperous partnership. Many of you have also trained extensively to be of service at this time either before your current incarnation, or even during this incarnation, either through training programs within your society or through your astral travels where the knowledge you have learned has been safely stored within your subconscious.

Many surprises await you in the days ahead, and this will surely be a most exciting time for you on your continuing journey. Again, please be there for your brothers and sisters who will need your higher guidance. You have all gotten to this point together, and no one need suffer through lack of knowledge and guidance if enough of the Wayshowers make their presence felt. You are the souls chosen for this important assignment, and you were the ones thought best suited and prepared for the job. This is your time now to do what it is you do best. The spotlight is on you, it is time to take center stage.

Our opposite numbers within the Cabal continue to encounter their fast-paced demise. They see no way out. All of their vast amounts of wealth now useless to them, they are beginning to see their many long years as slaves to their dark agenda meaningless and such a waste of opportunity. They were once so sure they could succeed cutting you off completely from your Source, but they were never able to completely sever the cord that connects you to your Divinity no matter where it is you journey, or what it is that you experience. Such is the bond between your Creator and you. This bond can never be broken, can never be bought, sold, bartered or stolen, and is as strong today as it has always been and always will be. This is the reason there is never anything to fear. You are eternally embraced within the protective and loving arms of your one true Source of all that is, and Source will never let go of you, even when you journey deep into the dark bowels of the 3rd dimension.

It is time now for you to come back home. Follow the safety line that has always been secured around you tightly. Pull yourself back up into the light, it is the time for your homecoming, and your friends and family from many years past are here to help pull you up.

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

As channeled through Greg Giles
ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

http://extraterrestrials.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2832124%3AB...

Tags: 2012, 5D, age, aliens, ascension, ashtar, channels, command, contact, dimension

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm soo excited! Can't wait. <3

Thank you Angela, this is the year we become who we really are!! Please join us in our awakening!!

I hope I'm up to standard..

I do the best I can <3

Yippee

It's a new world, our world!! lets make it a beautiful one filled with love.

Thank you so, for this message of hope!  Namaste!

We are all imperfect right now,

but again we are all up to standard as we are the best we can be and growing every day.

This group is a feet on the ground approach to helping each other in times of trouble as we may soon see. I would like to begin establishing means of communication with each other and how to find each other if all electronics crashed.

This boils down to working with people who are close to each of us geographically. We need to begin finding people we trust to reveal ourselves to. I have reached a point in my life where I am very unafraid as I am ready and willing to give my life for my family (all of you) if need be.

Peace love and Light

A very hopeful message!  I can't wait either. John

Thanks John ,,,,see you there.!!

I agree with everything you said Colleen, However there are many who are say midway to these higher vibrational levels. I do not fear myself but have compassion for many who do fear and are not spiritually prepared for what they may be faced with.

It is for this fact, that since we are one, we must take our brothers and sisters by the hand and lift them up to where they belong.

This means a feet on the ground preparation for many things to come that I would prefer not to speak of.

I will continue to dwell in the higher vibrational levels and be prepared to lend a hand to all who seek it!

I hope that makes sense, words are oftreen difficult to share what is the true thoughts of our hearts.I, like you will continue to dwell in the higher realms in my thoughts of the heart.

Thankyou for your thoughts Colleen

Namaste!!

You can call me Nathan also dear

life Just Physical not Total!!

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion The Awakening – Clash of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
23 minutes ago
bill p replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion What caused huge crater in Siberia?
33 minutes ago
Edward Colcord joined Charles Magus's group
33 minutes ago
Edward Colcord replied to rose's discussion 'Tokyo should no longer be inhabited,' Japanese doctor warns residents regarding radiation in the group The Truth Revealed
33 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
35 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
40 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
44 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
47 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion What Plants Talk About - Documentary in the group Wisdom of the Trees and Mother Nature
53 minutes ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion What Plants Talk About - Documentary in the group Wisdom of the Trees and Mother Nature
59 minutes ago
Profile IconElissa Mericle-Gray and AuroRa - OV Admin joined lars walentin lundmark's group
59 minutes ago
Krsanna Duran posted discussions
59 minutes ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Pro-Russian separatists had no motive to down Malaysian jet
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
rose posted discussions
1 hour ago
rose posted a photo
1 hour ago
rose added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
1 hour ago
Guy commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
Guy replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Pro-Russian separatists had no motive to down Malaysian jet
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service