One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

On Tuesday last week, we were all asked through various means and through the human mass consciousness to give our love and support for Mother Earth.

The results of this have been interpreted by Chris Thomas and below is the first page of a 13 page pdf which you can download and the bottom of the page.

This will upset some people, baffle others and make perfect sense to some.

See what you think.....

"Over the years, I have spoken to a great many people about the change of consciousness that is occurring on the planet. I always asked the question: What is the best way of achieving soul re-integration?
Whether in groups or individuals, the most common answer was:
“Somebody will come in and do it for us”.
It was only on very rare occasions that the correct answer was given:
“We need to work on ourselves and work with Mother Earth”.
Why is it that we look for help outside of the Earth?
Could it be that we lack confidence in ourselves?
Could it be that we have adopted the scientific materialistic view and see the Earth as an inert lump of rock?
Could it be that we have forgotten that everything that we are, whilst human, we owe entirely to Mother Earth?
Or, all of the above?
Humans live on a free-floating planet whose very soul has dedicated Her existence to our nurture and well being.
If it was not for Mother Earth, humans would not exist and yet the majority of people never acknowledge Her existence let alone realise that everything that we are, or ever could be, is totally dependent upon Her and the abundance She has provided us with.
We, as a soul, have chosen to come to Earth in order to take on a human life. In order to become human, our soul receives permission from the Earth and then connects to the Earth consciousness.
This is why the first chakra is also called the “root” chakra as our soul connects itself directly to the Earth‟s soul in order to take on physical, human form. In order to become human, we literally connect our soul to the Earth‟s.
This is how it has always been.
Throughout the whole of human history we have needed to become integrated with the soul of the Earth in order to take on human form and yet we seem to have forgotten this fundamental fact.
We also seem to have forgotten that our soul is much, much bigger than the portion that inhabits the physical body. The soul of a human is immense and, for reasons discussed later, we divided it into two portions: the higher self; comprised of three quarters of the total soul and the physical self; comprised of the remaining one quarter.
We are currently very close to the time where we will be able to fully merge the two aspects of our soul back into the physical body but instead of remembering that in order to achieve soul re-integration we need to work very closely with the Earth, we look to something or somebody from outside of our solar system – why?"

Download the document here....Mother%20Earth.pdf

Views: 1103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By all means Maomi, I appreciate your opinion and the time you took to answer. I do!

Thank You!

I have to say that those 13 pages didn't resonate with me, at all,  but it doesn't have to! It is all good! I know of the Illuminati, the Elite plots against Humanity and the ET's that are behind it all that is bad, greedy and abusive. 
Like I said to Sally... (forgive me for copying and pasting, but that is the way I feel)

There are so many realities, maybe we are all witnessing and living in different ones at the same time. Basically, the most important thing, for me, is for each of us to think on our own, to be and follow who ever raises our vibration and feels true to our heart and Soul. To get more and more in touch with our Higher Self and be conscious of ALL living Beings, including Mother Earth and Universal Beings of 100% Pure Light & Love. And.... Thank God for diversity! That is what shakes us and creates more opportunities to learn!

I am very happy for people that relate with his information! And that you trust and find a friend in him! 

Peace, Love & Joy

what the article is saying there are beings that can shapeshift into other beings like angels, ETs ...these Velons that are doing this are the ones that feed off of negative thus why we have had so many wars, the cabal/elite are their minions doing these beings bidding thus controlling , brainwashing man into believing

historical lies ..our history , religion ....now to make them even more sneaky they will feed one with 99% truths but that 1% lie is the big one that ropes you ...image if you will how tricky  we preceive the devil ....these beings/velons every world they go to eventually they destroy by sucking it's life ....so these shapeshifting beings that hears someone cry out for an angel come hears ones pleas tricks them is what the writer is saying....these beings able to time travel has laid their hands upon our history twisting facts to their adgenda which is controlling you me wars continue what they do not want us to realize is our power our godhood and love destroys them ......now I am sure along reading this material like all one must use their own knowing if anything this line of thinking will hopefully open ones mind and heart and yes you need to be cautious don't call upon anyone angel etc. call upon your Higher self that is all you need for your spirit will do the rest in the proper chain of light

Great explanation Sally thanks!

Thank you Sally, I appreciate you taking the time with your opinion. I agree with you, with the shape shifters. There has always been the ones that claim to be who they aren't, taking advantage, using and abusing. That is why when I ask for 'someone' I ask of 100% Pure Love & Light.

Even thought I do not agree with many things Chris Thomas said on those 13 pages, it is all good!   There are so many realities, maybe we are all witnessing and living in different ones at the same time. Basically, the most important thing, for me, is for each of us to think on our own, to be and follow who ever raises our vibration and feels true to our heart and Soul. To get more and more in touch with our Higher Self and be conscious of ALL living Beings, including Mother Earth and Universal Beings. And.... Thank God for diversity! That is what shakes us and creates more opportunities to learn!

Thank You!

Christopher is right,   we have been brainwashed, lied to, deceived in so many ways

But now is the time for change, this will be hard, as there is so much rubbish that we have been lead to believe, but the time has come, when we must put aside the past.

I know it is hard to know what to believe.

One thing for sure Man turned his back on God our Creator, and went his own way, and that has lead us to where we are now.

We must give up the old ways, and open our heart to God.  And he will take us to a new world of

Peace and love

Aloha. Based on reading your full document and reading the earth's new frequency is 3.5 hz. in May 2000. That means to me that our Mother Earth has gone into delta, resting/sleeping mode.. Deep peace. Are we finally resonating with this? I have seen the changes in myself. a vision/feeling of letting go and relaxing deeply.

Much Love..

Upon further research.. ( depends on ones point of view.. ha) 3.5 hz is theta.. which is described.

intuitive, creative, recall, fantasy, imagery, creative, dreamlike, switching thoughts, drowsy; "oneness", "knowing"

This resonates also..

I'm told I'm not myself lately. that I'm depressed and morning Kailee's death yet and that I need to do that.

I know something is confusing my thoughts big time. Can a Velon come in without an invitation? Can one come in unaware?  All I know for sure. I believe Christopher Williams and Chris Thomas. I need prayers from my OV family.. Love Angel           Love to each of you         Thanks to each of you

Hi Naomi

I'm hopeless at trying to visualise these types of things. I have trouble with a Merkabah. I need a picture first. I'll have to ask him if he's got one. Thanks for passing on the information though. Blessings

Oh yes you're right Naomi, I remember now - thanks! If only I could get it in my head without having to keep opening my eyes lol ;-)

Thank you so much Naomi, I've just read this tonight. What a beautiful person you are. I'm going to try both. Christopher had told me about the give away to rid myself of emotional baggage some weeks ago.   I've been called Angel since birth and unless it's  a call for a drivers license I forget my birth certificate name, I did the same with one of my daughters. I wanted to name her Shelley. Her Dad won out with Charlena but she is Shelley to all who know her, so you may already know me by ANGEL.  Thanks Again Love To You  Angel

Well this may sound simplistic but I think we are all born with everything we need to do what ever we have to on earth. I don't think we need to go anywhere to find the answers, they are all within us. As far as the "beginning of time" even if there are alien beings, they had to come from somewhere also. So if the question is where did we come from, it is all speculation, because nobody really knows how it all began. Everything is a theory. We choose to belief what feel right to us, and I think that is good enough, also, I think the thought of what is right for us changes with our experiences. I believe we call forth some of our reality, but there are circumstances that are beyond our control, I know I did not call forth the death of my husband, my best friend, it was his own plan and nothing I could do could have changed that. How I allow myself to deal with it is my choice. However, we all have human minds, and human emotions, and they do have to go through painful situations and hopefully accept it and learn from it and move forward. That is not always easy. personally I don;t find going outside to clear my mind a good thing for me, that is not my place of comfort. I don't believe this is wrong. I don't enjoy gardening, or walking in the woods. I prefer the city and a lot of people, or to be by myself in my own room. My room is where I feel the most at peace. I feel I can be myself there, and be safe to feel or cry or laugh or whatever. I also believe we are all connected and it is no coincidences that we know each other and the people in our lives. People are put in our path for a reason, sometime that reason is known and sometimes we don't figure it out for years. But I think it is all perfectly normal. I don't know if there are other life beings from other planets, I am sure there are, if they are on the earth, I don't know that either, but if we are to not worry about anything, and let everything "go through us" what does it matter other than conversation? As the 1st anniversary of my husband's death I am having some very real human emotions, and I have to go though this process. I cant let go though me, or go around it, but sort it out, feel my emotions and accept them, and allow myself to have them. I am kind of rambling, but sometimes I think we make things harder than they are, when the fact is that, I am, just that, I AM. but, I AM has a human body so I Am that too, due to the fact that I am stuck with it at this time. So, I guess what I am saying although we strive to assend to a higher vibration and to a higher realm, I have to do so with this body in tow....and that means dealing with real problems, and emotions, and illness and all the other stuff that goes with being human. Just my opinion    Sue

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jeanne Christie replied to rose's discussion Urgent Warning to Parents
6 minutes ago
Jeanne Christie shared rose's discussion on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Jeanne Christie shared rose's discussion on Facebook
9 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
19 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 19, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5016 The Radiance You Seek, August 19, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 19, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 19, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 19, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5016 The Radiance You Seek, August 19, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Weekly Message From Wayne Dyer.....The Power of Rosary... in the group WHISPERS FROM THE DIVINE ~
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Illumination OV Admin's group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Grandmother's Speak
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Ali Eckard
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Apollo Solaris
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service