One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

TEOTOGETHER WE CAN HEAL MY FRIEND JUREK !!!

HE SURVIVED THE GAS EXPLOSION ACCIDENT AT WORK FEW DAYS AGO, BUT 65% OF HIS BODY IS BURNT.

CURRENTLY HE IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF AT INTENSE CARE UNIT OF HAMILTON GENERAL HOSPITAL IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA.

I AM SENDING MY QUANTUM HEALING WAVE TO JUREK RIGHT NOW.

I AM INVITING ALL THE FINEST HEALERS, PHYSICAL AND NON-PHYSICAL, TO JOIN ME.

I AM ASKING ALL HEALERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NETWORK FOR A MOMENT OF MEDITATION WITH A HEALING INTENTION FOR MY FRIEND.

EVERY MODALITY IS VERY WELCOME AND EXTREMALLY APPRECIATED.

YES WE CAN !!!

PLEASE ACT FAST !!!

EXPECT MIRACLE !!!

THANK YOU ONE-OF-A-KINDLY IN ADVANCE

Views: 1216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sending my healing thoughts and prayers to Jurek. too.

Ray
What a beautiful being. I am looking at Jurek's photo and sending him cooling and healing balm. I ask the Blue Morphos to gather around him and give him all the LOVE that he is needing. And so it is. d
YES ! HEALING and Comforting Ease, Finest,and Loving Beings in Attentance,,,
RIGHT NOW ~.~
You got it! All my love and compassion focused on our brother for healing and relief of pain and distress. I put myself at one with Jurek and bathe him in strength and courage.
Healing to his body and strength to your friend and his family. I uplift our prayers and unite our voices on his behalf. Love & Light
Count me in. Quantum Reiki and something else from a distance.
I get violet light for skin regeneration. Aha! Know anyone with a Violet ray healing device? I think that will help the process along faster. Violet ray and Quantum touch.
Thanks for the healthy photo. It helps in my case.He's an attractive man.
Nakwa, Land is Life,

I will join the others sending a voice for your friend.

with love and respect,
upaava
I have only just seen this~~ ALL my LOVE and Healing Light to Jurek~~Love to his family and to you... Sarah XOXO

Sending healing vibrations and Reiki blessings for Jurek's highest good
In Love and Light
Linda
if you send me a current picture i can send his photo to the healling sanctuary of John of God in Abadiania Brazil!. The Casa de Dom Inacio.... it will help!
THANK YOU, LORENZO.
I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT IF YOU CAN HELP TO SEND THE PICTURE OVER TO JOHN OF GOD.
DOES IT HAVE TO BE A CURRENT PHOTO OF MY INJURED FRIEND ?
IF IT DOES, I WILL HAVE IT DONE AND WILL SEND IT TO YOU.
howdy, I share pray for him, Has anyone tried " tea " treament for his burns.... its a very old treatment.... I learned of it from " Pete Smith ".

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
16 minutes ago
Avalon's Spirit commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
56 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
ae777ed commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
1 hour ago
4 photos by Janie barker were featured
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Hohongwitutiwa posted a blog post
2 hours ago
ae777ed replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin posted a video

Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution (Lyric Video)

Nickelback's "Edge Of A Revolution" available for download now: http://smarturl.it/NickelbackEdgeRev
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Apollo Solaris posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service