One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I have searched for a title for my faith for years even as a child I tried different churches?As I get older my desire for the truth prevents me from joining any organized religion as I won't allow anyone to judge me or my family I dont believe any one man can give me a whole truth but rather small parts of all that exist which is where Zion comes into the equation?

first I know my Jesus was a humble Jewish rabbi I know the Jewish came out of Zion in 1200BCE and i believe they formed peacefully from within and did not come from the outside and conquer. Zion 3200BCE a pagan religion small parts of many form the one?This is why I am searching if anyone has anything to offer wether it be fact or gutt feeling all are welcome. 

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my mind, there is only one true FAITH - that of Love. God IS Love and that is ALL that needs to be known. Every religion on this planet will try to sway you off the track, but LOVE is the Supreme Being - The Creator, The Source and the ALL. This is why I have been saying for decades:

"Love is the answer to all questions and the solution to all proiblems. All else is ILLUSION."

you are absolutely right!Love is the key to heaven!But I dont agree that all else is an illusion I wish the hardships of my life could be settled with love but the reality is I need God!Only his love for me will continue saving my life. My search for Zion is because it is the closest belief system to my own. I carry the burden of just anger past down from my corrupt history but I am prepared to handle myself properly with enough love in my heart to ensure the anger never touches another generation.Thank you for caring enough to respond and keep spreading the voice of love because the world needs a hug.Give one hug a day!

Ooooh yes I know something shoot hold up,My guides kwarking madly in my head right now and my souls going nuts so it knows something I'll be back ok..

I have recently read and transposed some of the meditations of the Essenes... many it seems think that Yeshua may have been part of that brotherhood. Their teachings go as far back as most any of the written works... can send you the ebooklet I did if you wish... John@sunhutch.com

Sorry about my rushed comment before Maiden but I was being pulled into Trance.....

@John Hutchinson Can you add the ebook from your pc to the Upload files section on the bottom of this comment box John I'd be most certainly interested in reading that also as a curiosity factor.

@Maiden below here in this comment is something you may like to read also  ..

Attachments:

and more...

Attachments:

ebooklet of 14 communions and sevenfold peace ... see file

Attachments:

Thank-you John for that quick response,appreciated :)..

Thanks for the post, Maiden. I agree with Michael. Love is the answer. Blessed be, dear heart--Love and Light, always, Dot

I think we all agree that Love is the answer but I thought Maiden wants some information to research and some reading material for herself ..well that's the impression I got,so positive love & Light material posted..:)

will try again with upload of files...

See www.spiritlessons.com  scroll down, see "dancing with Jesus"  I have met with Jesus, it was short and sweet. There is a message from Him.  Brenda

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

5 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
4 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group Higher Self Experiences
58 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4988 Ultimately , July 22, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Debby commented on Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s group The Torus
2 hours ago
Debby joined Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s group
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago