One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I have searched for a title for my faith for years even as a child I tried different churches?As I get older my desire for the truth prevents me from joining any organized religion as I won't allow anyone to judge me or my family I dont believe any one man can give me a whole truth but rather small parts of all that exist which is where Zion comes into the equation?

first I know my Jesus was a humble Jewish rabbi I know the Jewish came out of Zion in 1200BCE and i believe they formed peacefully from within and did not come from the outside and conquer. Zion 3200BCE a pagan religion small parts of many form the one?This is why I am searching if anyone has anything to offer wether it be fact or gutt feeling all are welcome. 

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My research is on the history of the gods, lol

Zion, the root of all creation.  THe queen of zion was a oracle and goddess.  She was called source, the one that controlled the white snake.  Also the snake goddess.

The snake represent DNA, healing, and source.  All live energy flow from zion. It is very much waking up again.  She also has the form of a 8 headed Dragone.  It is a old legend from the start of this world.  This world was once a thriving epicentre in all the known universe.

She was called the Mother of all.

I came here looking for answers and got more confused,Then gave up and in studying sacred geometry, I found Drunvalo Melchizedek what all his videos and you may find what your looking for,like how simple ascending will be if you know what to do.The only money I spent was for his book and free CD that's moves you into the center of the heart where all Love comes from white snakes. pink puppies whatever it was all created from sacred geometry period.Do yourself a favor go to YouTube and watch all his stuff.................... And find out the one thing that will happen to you when the earth looses its magnetics. It happened to turfiest astronauts and if your not protected you may loose your memory. And this may explain why we do not remember past civilization. I not looking for comments. Eighter you will go there and find out where we are headed and why getting his book Living in the Heart may be the wises thing you can do

wow Anush, very interesting on Zion as the root of all creation. This is making me think I really need to create a post about my trips to...Zion National Park..in Utah! The Mormons named it that because they felt that energy there. And the Native Americans before them felt it was a holy site as well. And the snake connection, I didn't know about that! Please see my new post today on using an essence from  Aluna Joy Yaxkin, snakes figure prominently in there! Still writing the post now, look for it everyone! And will write the Zion story too , soon.  much love from Faith  Ann

to all who responded to my question...THANK YOU I am passioniate about my faith and want to discover the mystery of my instinct as this is the foundation a common knowledge of God that exist without reason. My desire to search I believe is because my God knows I am ready to hear and understand.

Absolutely. God knows you are ready. Just as you always knew there was a God. Me too. 

Do you have children that you love?

my daughter and her family ...i also have two boys and they are my life!i am a single mom of three children three abusive relationships to end up with a stalker...13 years now! its funny that you ask that question because my family is a big part of why i'm searching for my Gods place here in our world?the stalker is my ex husband he conned me i caught him taking all the blame for why i am bankrupt as i should have known better!but dose this give him the right to leave me and my family homeless? i fought for my right to own a home for the purpose of stability for my family. my children won't stop growing to allow me to catch up so i had to fight almost 4 years then a staged repo that cost everything i had because i had no place to go! God exposed me to his cause in Israel i now know exactly how my God must feel this leads to my search for Zion!

i do have a family who loves me thanks for asking. 

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Pino Fontanarosa replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion JAZZ CLUB in the group Music Videos
5 minutes ago
IamAnotherYou left a comment for Mi
6 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
11 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
15 minutes ago
IamAnotherYou replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
17 minutes ago
Pino Fontanarosa commented on Pino Fontanarosa's blog post orangutans Threatened
27 minutes ago
David Dunbar replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
52 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added 2 discussions to the group Short Notes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Lux OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
2 hours ago
Donna Carnes commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's blog post ~Epic - Rise Up~
3 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to Charles Magus's discussion Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013 in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
steve hutchinson posted a video

A MEDITATION AND PRAYER FOR MOTHER EARTH WITH DIVINE BEINGS FROM THE STARS

This a powerfully uplifting guided meditation and prayer by Dr Steven Greer. Enjoy ! Blessings of Love & Light to all, Steve
4 hours ago
steve hutchinson commented on lars walentin lundmark's group SACRED MEDITATIONS
4 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 4 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Cindy Meadows commented on Cindy Meadows's group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service