One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Batman –  Secrets of  the Dark Knight Rises: A slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release?

What’s wrong with this movie?

This!

Just In!

Fifteen shot dead at Batman premiere in Denver.

At least 15 people have been shot dead at a Batman film premiere in Denver and as many as 50 injured, according to police.

A masked gunman shot dead at least 14 people and wounded another 50 others at a premiere showing of the new Batman movie in Denver, according to reports.

Local radio reported people running screaming from the Century Aurora 16 Movie Theater in a mall in the suburb of Aurora.

The gunman, reportedly wearing a gas mask, opened fire after the trailers had finished at two packed showings of “The Dark Knight Rises” and also set off a smoke or tear gas bomb.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release.

Alex Jones’ review of the film The Dark Knight Rises, hitting theaters Friday, has been blocked inside the United States on copyright claims filed by Warner Bros., despite its having only used short, promotional clips that clearly fall within Fair Use guidelines and 1st Amendment free speech rights.

Below is mirror of Alex’s review. Please share, link and watch before it, too, is blocked or removed from You Tube.

Secrets of Batman The Dark Knight Rises.

Alex Jones decodes the latest installment of Christopher Nolan’s popular Batman series and breaks down the franchise as a slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Bob Kane’s 1939 Caped Crusader comic book hero bares scant resemblance to the modern psychological warfare reincarnation produced by Hollywood in league with the Pentagon and the military industrial complex. The old morality play of good versus evil Kane relied on now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state. It instructs us to surrender our birthright of individual liberty and trade it for a false security against manufactured bogeymen.

The Dark Knight Rises is more than simply escapist entertainment. It implants directives deep within our psyche. In order to be successful, the globalist ruling elite require a submissive, distracted, and throughly brainwashed populace. Tyranny must be sold as ever increasingly repressive security against a phantom and intractable terrorism and shadowy villains who are never quite defeated, as they were never quite defeated in Orwell’s Landing Strip One.

Here is the video with Alex Jones

Views: 1489

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this kind before. They are rather quick to claim they live in another country but they argue so much for the 'official' version of stuff as if they are shouting it off the roof of the white house.

Yet I believe it was the French who started the "find the Boeing and win a prize" Campaign with regards to the Pentagon on 911

If you look at the rotating globe you can see I am in Aquitaine France , if you are a part of the admin you can verify this .... if you want I can give you a private meesage with my telephone number in france so you can call me .... I'M NOT ARGUING FOR THE  "OFFICIAL VERSION"  I am questioning the REASONING that leads you and Mike and Robert to STATE that this is OBVIOUSLY a planned event ..... 

So Robert , anyone who disagrees with you is a gouvernment dis info agent ..... thats fine, if it comforts you and reinforces your "religous" belief in something then no one will convince you otherwise , which I would not even think of doing, religous belief is something personnal and it would be irrespectful to question someones faith (I do not, by the way) what I do is get annoyed when someone tries to claim their belief as a FACT  without proof , and tries to FORCE thier belief on others , as do religous extreemists Christian , Muslim or others. To each his own , If only so called religous people could accept and respect the beliefs of others there would be no wars , but then how else could they justify thier beliefs if they didn't have an enemy to blame .....

Avec toute la respect que Je te doigt.....

ahahahahaahahha

Is that  " ahahahahaahahha " as in  anger and frustration in the face of irrefutable logic , or is it   " ahahahahaahahha " as in the laugh of a deranged mad man ? 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Looks like you're the one that needs to WAKE UP ..... your imaturity is only surpassed by your refusal to answer the questions I asked you .... 

My friend ,  you are the one who has been brainwashed and if you had the courage of your convictions you wouldn't ignore the questions or run away , you would communicate calmly and rationally in order to make your point , but you don't , 'cos you can't.....

I am not responsible for your ignorance or your education i choose to let u wallow in your arrogance and pride enjoy it. Why dont you run for a politcal office you seem to have the intimidation double speak rhetoric response down pretty well.

good luck with that 

george looks like eugene has provided you with some evidence 

But you , who claim to be  "showing the truth"  do not , concerning 911, you only get angry and avoid answering by giving FACTS that you claim to have .....

If the "keymaster"  KNEW/KNOWS that there were explosives , why is he still alive ? 

If  "THEY" control the media and internet , why are you (and others) allowed to spread "the truth" for all to see ? 

The answer is that they find your "so called" proof so pathetically false and misleading that they won't waste their time or lower themselves to such childish , irresponsable debate with people who refute the laws of physics and the basics of simple thought and reason ....

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF , OR THE REASON FOR YOUR BELIEF .....

Actually there are for and against arguments to all you have just said so one cannot know for sure.

They DO control the media but not all of it. In fact they hate the internet because we can say what we like on here. Hence they have to employ a lot of Cointelpro agents to  infiltrate social sites and confuse the issues.

the skeptic see the writing on the wall but calls it a forgery lmao

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

2 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
4 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
7 minutes ago
steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group Higher Self Experiences
28 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4988 Ultimately , July 22, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Debby commented on Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s group The Torus
1 hour ago
Debby joined Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s group
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago