One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Batman –  Secrets of  the Dark Knight Rises: A slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release?

What’s wrong with this movie?

This!

Just In!

Fifteen shot dead at Batman premiere in Denver.

At least 15 people have been shot dead at a Batman film premiere in Denver and as many as 50 injured, according to police.

A masked gunman shot dead at least 14 people and wounded another 50 others at a premiere showing of the new Batman movie in Denver, according to reports.

Local radio reported people running screaming from the Century Aurora 16 Movie Theater in a mall in the suburb of Aurora.

The gunman, reportedly wearing a gas mask, opened fire after the trailers had finished at two packed showings of “The Dark Knight Rises” and also set off a smoke or tear gas bomb.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release.

Alex Jones’ review of the film The Dark Knight Rises, hitting theaters Friday, has been blocked inside the United States on copyright claims filed by Warner Bros., despite its having only used short, promotional clips that clearly fall within Fair Use guidelines and 1st Amendment free speech rights.

Below is mirror of Alex’s review. Please share, link and watch before it, too, is blocked or removed from You Tube.

Secrets of Batman The Dark Knight Rises.

Alex Jones decodes the latest installment of Christopher Nolan’s popular Batman series and breaks down the franchise as a slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Bob Kane’s 1939 Caped Crusader comic book hero bares scant resemblance to the modern psychological warfare reincarnation produced by Hollywood in league with the Pentagon and the military industrial complex. The old morality play of good versus evil Kane relied on now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state. It instructs us to surrender our birthright of individual liberty and trade it for a false security against manufactured bogeymen.

The Dark Knight Rises is more than simply escapist entertainment. It implants directives deep within our psyche. In order to be successful, the globalist ruling elite require a submissive, distracted, and throughly brainwashed populace. Tyranny must be sold as ever increasingly repressive security against a phantom and intractable terrorism and shadowy villains who are never quite defeated, as they were never quite defeated in Orwell’s Landing Strip One.

Here is the video with Alex Jones

Views: 1441

Replies to This Discussion

even a machine gun can get more than thirteen before the cops show up.

THE MACHINE GUN WAS FOUND JAMMED / BLOCKED SO HE CHANGED HIS WEAPON !

How convenient. A man saves up a whole arsenal of tools, a psycho, forever scheming and planning and when the moment happens the gun he was nursing for so long while he was planning and dreaming this up, jams on him.

He knows how to make bombs but he cannot maintain a firearm?

You failed to answer me on the fact that his other behaviour is not consistent with a mass murdering psycho, yet the media SUPPOSES that he is one, creating public opinion.

guns jam , it happens to the police and the military and finding that suspicious is just implying that there was a reason that it jammed ??? why does a cumputer bug ? why does a car break down ? even a car which is regularly maintained breaks down , nothing mechanical is perfect ... thats just the way things happen its not EVIDENCE  to some planned breaking down. 

" You failed to answer me on the fact that his other behaviour is not consistent with a mass murdering psycho, " 

Consistent to what ? not all murdering psycho's function in the same way, and you implying that his behaviour isn't normal for a psycho is still just speculation as to HOW YOU THINK he would act ....

"Gun shots"    ARE  evidence ....  "chips flying off the wall" IS evidence.....

SAYING ... "why would he do this or that "  ...... IS NOT EVIDENCE

SAYING

" IF he was a killer he wouldn't ... "  ....IS NOT EVIDENCE 

and saying it is is misleading ... and making a comparison of these is reductio ad absurdum .... you are saying  "IF this happened then I would THINK or SAY that it is not true "  You are putting words in my mouth , no not even that, you are putting words in my thoughts by claiming to know what I think and what I would say in the event of a hypothetical situation. ( as Mike claims to know what this guy was thinking).. not only is it supposition conjecture and speculation , it is also presumptuous , pretentious and arrogant to claim to know such a thing ... 

" If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one..... " 

You are implying that MANY mass shootings have been proven to be organized, planned by the gouvernment ( CIA, FBI ) and that is why you STATE AS FACT that this is the case here , do you have any statistics to back up your claim ? 

here is a small list of America's worst mass shootings , 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/americas-worst-mas...

can you tell me which of these have been proved to have been "funded" by the FBI  or  CIA which leads you to believe .... " If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one..... " 

Myths about serial killers .....

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/serial_myths.htm

"Gun shots"    ARE  evidence .... 

No there is no hard evidence in this scenario, other than sound that could be explained away, and chips flying off the wall that could also be explained away. But when taken together it points to something more evident than supposition.

you are amazing gene :-)

Eugene ....

you are saying that physical evidence , SOUNDS and PROJECTILES , are not hard evidence ..... and that SAYING  "why"..... "IF"   ....   IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH  to make you claim he was not working alone ........ 

Factual physical evidence "is not hard evidence"   but  "speculation" and "supposition" is evidence ???????

Enough for me and many other sane people I believe mate.

We will duck for cover before we feel the (Supposed)  projectiles hitting us. You may hang around and say it could be cars backfiring and we should not suppose they are shooting projectiles at us when we cannot see it or that it is not so. But that's your choice.

physical evidence , sounds and projectiles are not the same as saying IF .....

IF is a word , it is not physical evidence ...! 

Well I don't know if you can see projectiles in full flight so all we have is sound. And a sound can be anything right? Saying its rifle fire is only supposition as there is no hard evidence of anything at that stage.

Well IF I hear a 'boom' that sounds like a rifle shot.Then it would only be supposition to say it was one until I have the hard evidence in my body to prove it really was a rifle and it was firing at me. But you see by then it is too late. So its best to ad a little presumption.

No , you don't have just the sound , you have the sound of the gunshot and the projectiles  impact on the wall and the fragments that fall on the ground .   Sound is a physical fact , projectiles hitting a wall and breaking bits off is a physical fact ....  SAYING   "IF" is not a physical fact , it is supposition. 

AND WE COME FULL CIRCLE ......

saying  "IF" a psycho , or "IF" a killer etc., etc., etc.,  IS     NOTHING     BUT     SPECULATION    ......

You or Mike or Robert are speculating as to what an alledged psycho WOULD or WOULD NOT    DO OR THINK ......  and using that speculation as evidence that points to a cover up .

You are basing your reasoning on prior events being the same as this one ...... 

It would be the same as saying ....

" in the past it has been proven that MANY car accidents have been proved to be caused by drunk drivers or people on drugs driving a car .... " 

Then when there is a new accident saying

.... "this guy was obviously drunk 'cos MANY incidents like this have been proven to be caused by drink or drugs ... " 

That is a false affirmation ,  some are caused by falling asleep at the wheel , road conditions , mechanical failure etc.,  and stating THE ACCIDENT  as evidence pointing to the FACT that the driver was drunk ......... is just false and misleading ...

I hear you but I don't agree with your whole presentation in this thread. Like a professor (archetype) you take all the points separated and isolated out of context and then try to explain them all away. If you take a clock apart to find the "tic' you can forget it. To observe the 'tick' you need to have the whole clock together as a whole.

So I can rather say that all you said so far has actually nothing to do with what I said. Because when you pull the topics out of context they don't function anymore.

Be good and enjoy. I have more important things to do with my time right now. Hopefully later I might return to our discussion but for now I am done. Who knows what time will reveal for us regarding this topic?

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
28 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
29 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
36 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
37 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
2 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service