One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Well, the eclipse of July 7th has come and gone. So, what actually happened?

Before the event, I sent out a message saying I anticipated major solar flares on the 7th associated with the energies from Source that Mother Mary and Lord Metatron spoke of in their message via Carolyn Evers. See http://tinyurl.com/nw2gun.

Did we see the solar flares?

A resounding “No”.

So did we see the energies from Source that Mother Mary and Lord Metatron had spoken of?

We certainly did!! And still are.

Here in Melbourne (Australia), the moment of the full moon was 7:38pm. Almost exactly 10 minutes before, a powerful wave of energy arrived. I am quite sensitive to energies, though I do not usually experience significant disruption with the energies of eclipses, equinoxes, full moons, etc. This was quite different.

Initially I felt as though every cell in my body began to vibrate. I had to focus on breathing, as though a weight was pressing down on my chest. I became nauseous – something I very rarely do. Gradually this settled down and I felt the energies focussed primarily on my heart centre, then spreading to my third eye. A couple of times in the next hour or so, I went to step forward and turn to the side as I did so and almost fell over. My balance was clearly unsettled. When I meditated, I experienced the energies primarily focussed in my heart centre – and if I meditate now, this is still my experience, because the energies are still with us.

So have others experienced them?

Yes. Some that have been in touch with me felt the energies in their heart, some reported the nausea and the loss of balance, some felt it in their third eye and elsewhere in their head. Some reported feeling them in their lower chakras, one of whom experienced an involuntary kundalini event. This lower chakra focus is consistent with the message from Archangel Michael via Celia Fenn - http://tinyurl.com/nmkfls and the message from Mother Mary I share with you below.

These are powerful, yet subtle energies. Some words from a dear friend of mine – “Are helmets sold on your website? This July eclipse more intense than last year!!”

So what actually happened?

Some are aware of sunspot 1024, which emerged on July 4th, peaked on July 6th and then began to decay. This from July 6th at www.spaceweather.com:

SUDDEN SUNSPOT: What a difference 48 hours can make. Only two days ago the sun was blank and calm, displaying the sort of unrelenting quiet we've come to expect from the deepest solar minimum in a century. Then, with startling rapidity, sunspot 1024 burst onto the scene: movie. Unlike other recent "sun-specks", this active region is a full-fledged sunspot group with more than a dozen planet-sized dark cores, crackling with B- and C-class solar flares.

"Sunspot 1024 is putting on a spectacular show," says amateur astronomer David Tyler of Buckinghamshire UK, who caught it in mid-flare on July 5th:

http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod2009/06jul09/David-B.V.-Tyler1_strip.jpg

"This is the best sunspot I've seen in two years," agrees Michael Buxton of Ocean Beach, California. "Here is a one-hour time lapse movie of activity in the sunspot's core. It is exciting to watch."

The magnetic polarity of sunspot 1024 identifies it as a member of new Solar Cycle 24. That makes sense. New research shows that solar jet streams are beginning to stimulate new-cycle sunspot production. Sunspot 1024 appears to be a sign of the process at work, heralding more to come. Monitoring is encouraged.

--END--

So, we had a major solar event which peaked on the 6th and by the 7th had already begun to decay, without producing a solar flare or CME, but sent us the spiritual energies I and others have experienced.

Is what unfolded consistent with the crop circles and the messages from Mother Mary and Lord Metatron received by Carolyn Evers?

Yes it is.

Firstly, there is nothing in the messages from Mother Mary and Lord Metatron about solar flares or CMEs.

Mother Mary - “There will be a blast of energy from the sun”

Lord Metatron - “What you see in the crop circles is showing energy as it moves and there are many recent crop circles showing how the energy is coming through, how it moves, but what we are giving you is the spiritual aspect of it.”

Secondly, although those analysing the crop circles interpreted the messages as being related to solar flares, they applied just as well to the flow of the spiritual energies, as Lord Metatron indicated. Those considering these patterns are unlikely to have considered the notion of spiritual energies flowing from the sun.

And I anticipate the reason we saw the sunspot peak on the 6th is because of the time it takes for these energies to reach us. Whilst sunlight takes only 8 or so minutes to reach us, the energies of a CME or solar flare can take 1 to 4 days to reach Earth and the crop circle patterns suggest behaviour similar to a CME.

Further, those analysing the crop circles were expecting the activity to be on the 7th, whereas the energies were to arrive on Earth on the 7th at the time of the eclipse, as they did.

So what I wrote about expecting solar flares came from the crop circle interpretations, not from what our spiritual friends had to say – and I got it wrong, as they did. The road to wisdom is paved with experience and I’ve just added another paving stone.

One of the things I said was, although I expected it would be visible to the world, “it is not something that is likely to gain the attention of humanity in general.”

I also said: “This is a marker for lightworkers. And in a sense it is a good thing that this is not an event that “Joe Public” will experience as a wake-up call, since the lightworkers of the world are not ready to support them.”

And as I reflect on it, I see its exquisite perfection. Although the energies will impact everyone, it will only be in the awareness of those who have begun to look within. Even the lunar eclipse was perfect. As a penumbral eclipse, it only led, visibly, to a minor level of dimming of the moon and unless you were aware that it was happening, you would have missed it completely. So, it was something of a “thief in the night”, speaking to lightworkers and others who have begun to awaken, yet only whispering to those who have not.

Messages from Jeshua and Mother Mary re the July 7th eclipse

And to clarify what actually occurred, after the eclipse Jeshua and Mother Mary had this to say:

Jeshua

You know that this is the beginning, only the beginning of this process. Energy has just started to come. Keep the information in front of the people. There are some who are aware of the energy and there are some who are not. It is the time for people to go within and to FEEL what’s happening to their bodies as this energy is evolving. It’s like a corkscrew. It has begun to twist or wend its way into Earth and into people’s hearts and it can come and go without people being aware of it if they don’t take the time and stop and consider what is happening to them.

Because this was and is energy from Source.

It is the love energy and it is gentle. It is like the rain on a calm evening. There is not the blustery winds or gales where the rain is coming down in sheets and torrents, but rather it is more like the gentle spring rain, coming to water dry fields of the farmer and unless the soul is looking upwards, and becoming aware of what is falling in their environment, they will miss it and say, “What is all this stuff about the eclipse? I didn’t feel anything.”

They are not aware. They must open up their eyes, open up their hearts and greet this gentle, flowing energy.

You sent out information to help people to become aware and it is so easy for someone to discount that and say, “It isn’t real.” But there is no-one who can be aware and pays attention to these energies and say it isn’t happening. One must go within their heart to know that it is happening. The soul greets the heart and it identifies with this energy. It knows the relationship. It is the soul that is aware of the nature of what is streaming down on them, even in this moment.

And this is the beginning my, friends. The rest of these energies are going to increase in the shape and the sound and the feel of it but only if the eye and the heart is open.

And that is what you are doing – opening the eyes and the awareness so people can open their hearts.

Jeshua

Mother Mary

It is the grist of creation, the energy that has begun to come to the planet. It is a step, an opening of the door. This energy, as we have said, has come from Source and it had to begin as something very gentle. It could not come in as a dramatic blast, because it had to be something gentle. Understand what we have been saying. This is transformation and the physical must be respected. The foundations must be brought in as a gentle change, a beginning, a change of direction and therefore, the physical must be honoured.

It is, as my son said, like a gentle rain. It is preparing the soil for the seed that is about to come. So the soil must be prepared, ploughed and watered and the seed placed in the ground and from that is sprouted the crop.

And so, my lovely, beautiful ones, this eclipse is not just an eclipse per se, but rather it is the beginning of a process. It is the beginning of a process where there is great change in the physical body and if you have read or listened to the message that I gave earlier, there’s dramatic changes that have begun in the brain. And there will be more coming and as they come, we will hold your hand. We will bring through these changes. We will discuss it with you. We don’t wish at this moment to go further and delineate everything that is going to happen. We prefer to take one step at a time.

Focus on the energy. Enjoy it. Your journey is about experience, is it not? That is what your journey is about – experience. And so rather than describe every nuance of what has happened and is happening upon Earth, we would prefer announcing it, telling you that something transformative is on its way, to announce it to allow you to open up your hearts and experience it. Words do not matter. Whether you consider gateways or whether you have different descriptions that science brings forth and puts labels upon things... What is important is that you experience what is happening in your body, that you experience what is happening during meditation between the physical – what you feel, what you see in your third eye, and what is beginning to burn upward from that very first chakra at the base of the spine. It is the chakra that connects you to the Earth does it not? What a good place to start with energy - your connection to the Earth. And as the days move on and you start to feel and integrate the energy and this energy will move upward until it gets to the point where it is at the crown, free to fly.

We are in great joy to be here and invite you to be aware, to experience, to watch as the body awakens to your Creator.

Mother Mary

You can listen to this recording at http://tinyurl.com/l59jya. It is a telephone recording. I will have a quality version available via the http://www.the2012countdown.com/The_2012_Time_Line.php page in a few weeks.

So I encourage you to go within. Begin to meditate if you do not already and follow the guidance of our spiritual friends. Know that this is just the beginning of the preparation for 2012 and transformations that will occur ahead of this date. These energies will only get more intense, so begin to work them as they unfold.

Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace.

Richard Presser

Tags: 2012, Ascension, Carolyn Evers, Jeshua, Lord Metatron, Mother Mary, crop circle, eclipse

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Solar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) confirms that on July 6, 2009, a very large Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) was emitted by the sun. This was followed by what appears to be a smaller CME being emitted by a solar flare on the morning of July 7, and another large CME emitted on July 8. The CMEs are partial confirmation for a coded prediction found in a crop circle discovered in Milk Hill England that evolved in three stages from June 21 to 30.
Michael Salla, Ph.D.
Go to Michael's Home Page

Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner
Thank you.
I cannot find what Michael claims is on this site. This is what I find there, which does not support what Michael has claimed:

Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
SDF Number 189 Issued at 2200Z on 08 Jul 2009
IA. Analysis of Solar Active Regions and Activity from 07/2100Z
to 08/2100Z: Solar activity was very low. Region 1024 (S25W52)
produced four B-class flares during the past 24 hours. The region
underwent minor changes and is currently an E type sunspot group
with a simple beta magnetic configuration.
IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to remain
very low with a slight chance for an isolated C-class flare.
IIA. Geophysical Activity Summary 07/2100Z to 08/2100Z:
Geomagnetic activity was quiet during the past 24 hours.
IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is
expected to be quiet to unsettled for day one (9 July) due to
possible coronal hole effects. Activity is expected to return to
quiet levels on day two (10 July). Activity is expected to be quiet
to unsettled on day three (11 July), also due to possible coronal
hole effects.
III. Event Probabilities 09 Jul-11 Jul
Class M 01/01/01
Class X 01/01/01
Proton 01/01/01
PCAF green
IV. Penticton 10.7 cm Flux
Observed 08 Jul 071
Predicted 09 Jul-11 Jul 070/070/070
90 Day Mean 08 Jul 070
V. Geomagnetic A Indices
Observed Afr/Ap 07 Jul 003/005
Estimated Afr/Ap 08 Jul 006/006
Predicted Afr/Ap 09 Jul-11 Jul 007/008-005/007-007/008
VI. Geomagnetic Activity Probabilities 09 Jul-11 Jul
A. Middle Latitudes
Active 10/05/10
Minor storm 05/01/05
Major-severe storm 01/01/01
B. High Latitudes
Active 15/10/15
Minor storm 10/05/10
Major-severe storm 01/01/01
The More Prominant Eclipse this year will be the Solar Eclipse on July 22, 2009 (Which Happens to be my Birthday, had i been born on that side of the Planet.)
The solar eclipse that will take place on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 will be a total eclipse of the Sun with a magnitude of 1.080 that will be visible from a narrow corridor through northern India, eastern Nepal, northern Bangladesh, Bhutan, the northern tip of Myanmar, central China and the Pacific Ocean, including the Ryukyu Islands, Marshall Islands and Kiribati. Totality will be visible in many cities such as Surat, Varanasi, Patna, Thimphu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Hangzhou and Shanghai, as well as over the Three Gorges Dam. A partial eclipse will be seen from the much broader path of the Moon's penumbra, including most of South East Asia and north-eastern Oceania.

This solar eclipse is the longest total solar eclipse that will occur in the twenty-first century, and will not be surpassed in duration until June 13, 2132. Totality will last for up to 6 minutes and 39 seconds, with the maximum eclipse occurring in the ocean at 02:35:21 UTC about 100 km south of the Bonin Islands, southeast of Japan. The North Iwo Jima island is the landmass with totality time closest to maximum.

I had really hoped to Travel and view this event Properly.

Maybe in another lifetime...How often does one get a Solar Eclipse on ones Birthday as a present from the Universe?

Either way I am Still very Blessed to have this happen in my lifetime and i am ready to receive the energies to come.
May 13th, 2009

Your core awaits the awakening within

The days to come are in preparation of the month of June.

The month that an eclipse will occur will influence us to evolve further in the new.

You will start your mission that you have been preparing for.

Remain within serenity, peace and harmony...always

"Now" has given us the moments in time to rebuild the inner structure that was needed.

Connect to your core. Connect with your heart center and bring forth the bliss and miracles the past had given to us.

The old knowledge we have been carrying with us for lifetimes.

Goal is to reveal the old knowledge within the new structure you are building within.

The new structure within will be ready around June and fully blossom in July of 2010.

The old knowledge will be brought forth in a new way, as our structure will be changed and able to translate it in the way needed in the here and now.

The heart center - between our heart chakra and throat chakra - is the gateway to the New World. The New World that carries forth the unknown, unseen and unrevealed to many.

Pass through and forth as the new gateway will lead you to the new frequencies that are about to embark within the chosen ones...the ones that have chosen.....

Erectu devu

Within Love,

Wilhelmina
www.xsist.org/journey.html

This message I got in May, and has become clear in every sense of it.
I have felt very off balance these past days.. yesterday it started to clear, but am not yet back completely.

Day by day, second by second ...embrace and shine onwards.

Within Love,
Wilhelmina
I too have been feeling off balance and rather lacking in energy and my third eye will not shut off ! I have been allowing the energies to do what is necessary for me, trying not to put up any resistance and resting a lot. A process of cosmic surrender you might call it.
Yes that is a smart thing to do...a lot is being processed in our body..it needs extra rest.

Thanks for sharing.
I am very glad to have read this. I have been meditating in the evening for several days now, and experiencing pressure/pain in the center of my forehead, as I still feel. I rarely if ever have a headache, so this is unusual. Two days ago I remembered a dream of finding a group of geometrical shaped "crystals" in the ground with different different patterns etched on the outside. I picked up as many as I could hold-they were as large as my fist, but I could not carry all of them.
Victoria, it sounds like your third eye is opening or evolving. Not a surprise at all with these energies.
I live on the other side of the globe but I am in a strange energy drain out time.

It happen July 7 that I had much headache and it didn't wanted to leave me with any medicine. The air was heavy and thick and around my city was it thunder but it never came over our city and the thunder was going on until July 10

I waked up at 3 o'clock in the night between 7 and 8 July and in my ceiling was it a very heavy traffic of what some people call orbs..... some was straight short lines and some was like small balls and the whole celing was bubbling so I decided me to not be staying in my bedroom as it was so much activity going on there.

My new boyfriend called me July 8 and I told him how sick I was in my body..... I was weak in my legs and had still the headach.

Yesterday, July 9 did I date my boyfriend and he took me to another city and in the car I said suddenly that all my emotions have gone away from me.....

it was a strange feeling to not be real, to not belong to this time and world, I was like a robot empty of any feelings.....

I am just in have started a new relationship so I was in much love and we kiss each other very much and we don't care if we kiss french kissing in public because we are so much in love .... but yesterday had I hard to feel anything when we kissed and tonight we are going to another city for to enter a motor race stadion and we are going to stay in a hotel and normal I should be excited about it but I can't feel anything !!!!

I think those orbs or beeings in my bedroom have drained my energy so much out from my body so by the lack of energy=tired can't I feel anything.....

I hope they didn't drained me from my feelings because many people have said I am the most loving person they have met and I know some aliens want to get those feelings I have inside me because they are out of love and want to know why we have so much emotions inside us when they are born without any.
Dear Eva,
The ones who drain your energy are unlikely to be orbs, but the dark ones who live off the energy of others. You may want to find a lightworker who understands this, and I suggest if you do this, you check to see if there is a past life experience involved that needs to be cleared, if not a pattern, and also check to see if you new boyfriend is in any way involved from a past life in this.
Richard
Love heals all, Ramiro - and there is, in the end, nothing but love. People will come to understand that not just the heart, but the heart centre - the physical heart, the heart chakra and the heart mind - controls the body and is the seat of wisdom and so much more.
Richard

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Victor Benn shared A2I's photo on Facebook
5 minutes ago
steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
57 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for T Blando
1 hour ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Crystal Stump
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Crystal Stump
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for T Blando
1 hour ago
Profile IconT Blando, Crystal Stump and Jan Wilson joined One Vibration
1 hour ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
1 hour ago
5 photos by Jilly OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin posted photos
2 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Jilly OV Admin
3 hours ago
Bevely Ann Fox replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
3 hours ago
A blog post by LavenderRose was featured
3 hours ago
2 photos by Sherayx were featured
3 hours ago
A photo by A2I was featured
3 hours ago
2 photos by Lorie Renker Floener were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service