One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

STRONG SOLAR ACTIVITY: For the third day in a row, active sunspot 1261 has unleashed a significant M-class solar flare. The latest blast at 0357 UT on August 4th registered M9.3 on the Richter Scale of Flares, almost crossing the threshold into X-territory (X-flares are the most powerful kind). The number of energetic protons around Earth has jumped nearly 100-fold as a result of this event.

The eruption propelled a bright coronal mass ejection (CME) toward Earth.

Moving at an estimated speed of 1950 km/s, this CME is expected to sweep up two earlier CMEs already en route. Analysts at the GSFC Space Weather Lab say the combined cloud should reach Earth on August 5th at 13:55 UT plus or minus 7 hours: "The impact on Earth is likely to be major. The estimated maximum geomagnetic activity index level Kp is 7 (Kp ranges from 0 - 9). The flanks of the CME may also impact STEREO A, Mars and Mercury/MESSENGER." High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

http://spaceweather.com/

Views: 450

Replies to This Discussion

e kala mai...does this mean if we go to the beach, which we often do here on Maui, the sun's ultraviolet rays will be more intense?
this was a dumb question now that I know a little more :/

thanks for this information, i will stop the computer anytime it is not active

i would like to know about this storms for example at haiti at this moment

are they also involved in this solarstorms

Looking foward to the light show tomorrow night!!!
Thanks for the info Chris, I knew one was on its way, but not that it will be combined with other ones. Hmm.
And can't I feel them!!  I know that it is doing us some good!  With any luck, it will knock out some of their satellites!    The CME are nothing to fear, just remember  that.   They can only help with what we have been dealing with, The Inferior  Parasitic, Mentally Challenged psycho-inbreds, Better known as the International Banking elite! Or Rothschilds and their ilk!
Charles, lol!
I was just thinking last night how cold I was and how cold it's been on Maui lately, and we live in central Maui where it's warmer than upcountry and how weird it was since we're right smack dab in the middle of summer where usually it's super hot. It still is hot but having cool nights is odd.
Their in trouble, shares are tumbling.
Well that explains how I am feeling lately, better watch it tomorrow I guess.. thank Chris..best to be prepared.. :) Thanks everyone

Maybe this is my ignorance, but I am not afraid of these electromagnetic energy

bursts from Sol...... I have a feeling the energy will help us in the transmutation

process to a higher frequency.

Me too, Victoria.  Sometimes it gets a bit disturbing, but that is how I notice I build up to release.  The energy cranks that process in me and I go with it but it always aids me to have conscious thought of what is occuring as well as the senses etc.  That it is teamed with Mercury Retrograde means the lead into the hump is more precarious in terms of communication and relationship, business dealings and plans etc.  Knowing what cosmic factors are in force means a quicker smoother adaptation process, ie Plan B ready in the wings, more inventive and creative responses to problems and obstacles, and so on.

So, happy (even though bumpy) ride to All!

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
47 seconds ago
angel of the threshold (Kate B.) replied to Charles Magus's discussion Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013 in the group The Truth Revealed
50 minutes ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
53 minutes ago
angel of the threshold (Kate B.) commented on Charles Magus's group The Truth Revealed
54 minutes ago
rose added a discussion to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
59 minutes ago
A discussion started by Gun-Britt Lund was featured
1 hour ago
transunit13 replied to rose's discussion Why Following Your Bliss is Bullshit
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
rose added a discussion to the group Love Is The Answer
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Red & Blue Pill - Movies
2 hours ago
Emmett Grogan commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Space Brothers
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
3 hours ago
Emmett Grogan commented on Marie Nicholas's video
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Marie Nicholas's video
3 hours ago
msamericanpatriot replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service