One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Greetings friends, 

Before getting into the details of Rob's campaign I would like to thank Victor Cheong from Fresh Beginnings for the above poster. I approached him about creating something for Rob and he lovingly created it for him in short order as a further show of support. So thank you Victor for always being here for everyone  and this is yet another example!

As many of you are aware through Rob's inbox messages Rob is running a campaign to become  Mr. Sweetheart of Oregon. In recent years Rob has had a number of serious and potentially life threatening health problems and the last one was over the Christmas season.

Rob never lets setbacks drag him down or stop him...he just keeps getting up and uplifts everyone around him as he does. Rob knows how to make lemonade out of lemons and he has given a lot to Fresh Beginnings as a friend and administrator. He is always willing to help wherever he can and now Rob needs our help with his campaign.

The judges and decision makers check the Face Book pages on the contestants and they receive points for every comment that is left there. So we are asking friends here to drop by Rob's Campaign page as often as possible to assist him in getting the points he needs to win! Rob is a Sweetheart and securing this title will assist him in achieving more of his humanitarian goals.

The link for Rob's campaign page on FaceBook is:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003154314125

I hope his many friends here will gather around him and do our part to make Rob's campaign a resounding success!

Tags: Campaign, Mr., Oregon, Rob, Sweetheart

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Rob just has to win, Coralie--there's no two ways about it. I'm not on facebook, but I'll talk to my girls--I know at least a couple of them are on facebook, maybe a third one as well, I'll ask the forth one, too. I'll give them the info and tell them to get the word out. I know they'll be anxious to help. Blessed be, dear heart, this is so kind of you to write this letter for Rob--Love and Light, always, Dot

PS And of course, we all have to visualize Rob smiling and holding that title and all the good things that go with it, as if he has already won. The title is his.

Thanks Dot. Victor is one of the administrators on our forum and he created the image to support Rob. If you could explain to your friends that they have to friend Rob before they can leave a comment. 

Thanks for responding and doing what you can. He is a strong, inspiring person that has overcome a lot and I hope he wins too.

I'll pass the info to my girls, Coralie, and to anyone else whom I know is on Facebook. Rob just has to win. Love and Light, always, Dot

I talked to Rob on the phone and he says he has some stiff competition and the judges check campaign page and he gets points for the comments. I recall you saying that you aren't on Face Book but if you know anyone who is every response counts.

All my LOVE !!!

Rob needs comments on his Face Book page so if you know of anyone over there who will friend him and comment it will help.

We are with you Rob. Go for it!

Love and light

Rosemary

Thanks Rosemary..I like the graphic. 

GOOD LUCK ROB!!!!!

http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.287707886.jpg

Little Missy Moo here says..."Go get em sweet pea"..you can do it!!! knock em dead!!..Best of luck Rob!!..just the comedian in me... :)

~Vlada~

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
49 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
58 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Sherayx posted a video

Ego Destroys Our Planet

SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/channel/UC_dv3DbDZ7B5kTdZWEkIL3Q?sub_confirmation=1 My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamiedunmorespokenword?ref=hl My Personal Fa...
1 hour ago
ivy lemke shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Rosa C commented on Christopher OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.