One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

On Christmas eve, 2007, I was influenced to start collecting and organizing all of my images so that I could begin putting some kind of coherent presentation together about everything I had learned to date.

The next morning, Christmas morning, I started writing.

I would soon learn...

The Face on Mars doesn't just mean something, it means everything.

It is the Way, the Truth, and the Light.

www.maxtheknife.com

Views: 360

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello friends,

For what's it's worth...

I've posted my new Geometry of Cydonia poster today:

Full res image
Hello friends,

Major (and really cool, imho) update posted to Humble Pie.

Click on the 04/28/10 update bookmarked at the top of the page.
http://www.maxtheknife.com/humblepie/humble_pie.htm

Hello again friends,

One more quick (but imho amazing) update to Humble Pie was posted today, 05/01/10.

It's so short I can just copy and paste it here, though:

Since Carlotto was right about 33.3, I went back to his book to refresh my memory on what he had to say about dating Cydonia.

On page 166, Carlotto writes, "the Sun currently rises at a point 34.2 degrees north of east on the first day of summer.".

So... I decided to plug in the numbers to see how this might fit.

If one couples Hoagland's solstice and dating scenario...

Link to full res

... to Mars' [i]current [/i]summer solstice by placing that line on the [i]apex [/i]of 'their' pyramid...

Link to full res

... one is lead to an entirely new yet equally symbolic scenario.

If one stands in the south east corner of the City Square (lower arrow), precisely at the intersection of three very meaningful lines, one can witness the Sun rising over the apex of 'their' pyramid in today's day and age.

This strikes me as a very deliberate scenario designed such that we can pay homage to our 'creators' when we finally arrive.

My thoughts on what this implies as far as dating Cydonia go something like this:

Cydonia was created 500,000 years ago, as per Hoagland's scenario with the explicit intention that it be discovered by us in today's day and age.

Assuming, of course, Hoagland's scenario is accurate.

Like I said in Truth & Light, I don't have the software that would allow me to verify his numbers.

So for now...

(end of 05/01/10 update)
"You must be prepared for a surprise, and a very great surprise." - Neils Bohr

The Dog Star

Dog Star updated to include confirming reflection on ESA data...

Full resolution
David Wilcock has released a terrific 90 minute interview w/ Graham Hancock.

Especially relevant in light of my recent paper, The Dog Star.

Enjoy... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY
"There is NO escaping the hard science of applied precision geometry which reveals the exact interlocking connectivity between Cydonia's monuments."

Full resolution

For details see 06/03/10 update here: Splitting Hairs
Ok, guys & gals... This is IT

The crux (in EVERY sense of the word) of Cydonia all came together with a single 19.5 measurement.

The overwhelmingly redundant geometric and symbolic evidence is... in a word... EXTRAORDINARY.

The vast implications of this "Message of Cydonia" to humanity's past, present, and future are... in another word...

Profound.

Lest one chooses to employ willful ignorance or just plain stupidity, there can be NO denying...

The Crux of Cydonia.

Click here for full resolution version
Hello friends,

I updated "The Crux of Cydonia" to include two extra images of The Sphinx of Osiris.
One on Hi-res...

The other on color THEMIS

As well, the "Crux" poster was updated to include the Hi-res version:

See it all here: The Crux of Cydonia
Just a quite post to let you all know I've re-written and re-organized my web site's main page to include a summary of all my conclusions and predictions.

At the very end I've also provided a brief summary of what Cydonia ultimately means.

I hope this effort helps more of you to understand my work.

http://www.maxtheknife.com/navigationwebpage/navigationwebpage.htm

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Frank Moore
38 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Donna Kirby
40 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Teresa horner
42 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added 2 discussions to the group THE UNIVERSE
1 hour ago
Patty replied to steve hutchinson's discussion Inspiration for the Week - Accept Past Choices and Move Ahead in the group OUR CELESTIAL GUIDES & ASCENDED MASTERS
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion HUMANZEE in the group CRYPTOZOOLOGY CREATURES
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group CRYPTOZOOLOGY CREATURES
1 hour ago
A video by AuroRa - OV Admin was featured

Mahi Tailor India's Dancing Superstar

Mahi Tailor India's Dancing Superstar five[5] years old cute girl performed outstanding. Watch videos and her birthday celebration celebrate with Geeta Kapoor, Ritesh & Lobo on stage.
1 hour ago
luisa vasconcellos posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Patty replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Elder's Meditation July 24 in the group Universal, Native American, Pathways
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
2 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Donna Kirby
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
steve hutchinson added a discussion to the group OUR CELESTIAL GUIDES & ASCENDED MASTERS
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 22 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Lorie Nichols shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
3 hours ago
Donna Kirby joined ♥ Wyllow ♥ (OV Admin Staff) Tarot Card reading and Energy Healing's group
3 hours ago
Donna Kirby joined Pamela Heyen's group
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service