One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

On Christmas eve, 2007, I was influenced to start collecting and organizing all of my images so that I could begin putting some kind of coherent presentation together about everything I had learned to date.

The next morning, Christmas morning, I started writing.

I would soon learn...

The Face on Mars doesn't just mean something, it means everything.

It is the Way, the Truth, and the Light.

www.maxtheknife.com

Views: 326

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The natural wonders!
Notice the balance of the stones or objects behind the face. They actually give the Face more credituals. It is a piece of art from above, but on the ground there had to be some significance.
Hi Max,
It's amazing that you can do so much in depth analysis.
After viewing your gif, I still cannot comprehend.
Maybe you can lead me to the way , the truth and the light by giving more elaboration.

Light, life and love,

SG
Hi SG, nice to meet you.

I've done SO much analyses over the past 4 years it would be difficult to begin to summarize in a single post.

I suggest clicking on the following link and either download or view the appropriate Truth & Light power point presentation. (Appropriate to your computer's resolution capabilities)

http://www.maxtheknife.com/navigationwebpage/navigationwebpage.htm

From there, move on to "Stubborn Assumptions" and the other pages I've published which correct a few critical mistakes I made in Truth & Light and subsequently lead me to the sequencing and interpretation of the .gif you've already seen.

The only pages I think one could skip are, "Splitting Hairs" and "The Key". I refrence the work presented there frequently in other pages. You can come back to them and read in detail later if the refrences I made to them interest you.

If something I've presented isn't clear... Please ask me! I'll be happy to clarify.

All the best,

max
Hi again, SG...

You might be interested to read my reply to Mary Guariglia... scroll down to find it.
Au contraire

"Confabulated"? Which photo specifically?

If you mean... fabricated, I can prove the only "orthographically rectified" image of the Face (published by MSSS ) is in fact... FALSIFIED.

Link to Full res ~4mb: http://www.maxtheknife.com/052709/05270914.jpg

As of today, I've nearly 700,000 web hits. I could care less about a few hundred or thousand more. So please, spare me the spamming accusations and just read what I'm trying to share w/ you. Then provide some actual points for debate if you still don't 'get it'.

Btw... I'd love to see some actual analysis from any of your so-called experts.
Attachments:
Nonsense.

I'm sure you're more than capable of evaluating the many truths I've presented and realizing their profound implications for yourself(ves).

Think for yourself(ves).
Ps... for the record, I've have not, nor have I ever claimed to have corresponded w/ Graham Hancock.

I do have the utmost respect for his research and work, though. =)
Lolol... Are you suggesting SkinWalker's comments actually hold water?

His blatant strawman garbage?!

It's common sense that cultures align just about everything according to TRUE n/s/e/w.

If one reads my entire premise, his singular arguement was classic strawman.

Come off it.

I took the high ground in that so-called 'debate' by NOT devolving into what was clearly vitriolic rhetoric from the beginning.

Think for yourself... do the WORK... the conclusions are...

Inescapable.

The time for silliness is over.

Ps... it's MaxtheKnife not Mack. =)
Oh... and here's a link to the nonsense of "SkinWalker", the so-called "scientist"... lolol... http://www.thescienceforum.com/Intro-to-MaxtheKnife.com-19991t.php
You're missing the point & the context, John... as did Skinwalker. In doing so, you're making a 'strawman'... And not a very good one either.

How do you explain this demonstrably false representation of True North?

Link to proof ~7mb: http://www.maxtheknife.com/images/021408/10.jpg

Not to mention you haven't even bothered to touch my earlier link proving Malin published falsified 'ortho' data.

Inescapable. =)
And still... you choose to ignore the simple fact.

True north is NOT where ESA has it notated.

Unless one intends to argue Mars is not tilted on it's axis by 25.19 degrees, there's absolutely NO getting around the following...

ESA and to a greater extent Malin, have falsified their data.

Inescapable.
J.T. Writes: Thank you for your strident "conclusion."

Strident to you perhaps, because it's inescapable.

I've made my point.

This circular conversation is now over.

I shall waste no more energy on you.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

A video by rose was featured

Louie Schwartzberg: Hidden miracles of the natural world

Published on Apr 9, 2014 We live in a world of unseeable beauty, so subtle and delicate that it is imperceptible to the human eye. To bring this invisible world to light, filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg bends the boundaries of time and space with…
3 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group CRYPTOZOOLOGY CREATURES
14 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Spirits of The Mist
23 minutes ago
Lorie Renker Floener commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
23 minutes ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on Marie Nicholas's video
27 minutes ago
Lorie Renker Floener commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
28 minutes ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion O.U.R. Operation Underground Railroad
31 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for David Dunbar
34 minutes ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to Mike Cebhoo's discussion Update: What happened ON THE GROUND in regards to the BLM and a Set up by the government to slaughter BLM Agents. in the group The Truth Revealed
40 minutes ago
Bruce Fogel replied to rose's discussion Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know in the group The Truth Revealed
57 minutes ago
Bruce Fogel joined Charles Magus's group
57 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Christopher OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Janie barker's photo
1 hour ago
steve hutchinson replied to steve hutchinson's discussion The April Full Blood Moon and Arc of the Covenant Activation By Anrita Melchizedek in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service