One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Preamble

Probably taught during childhood that each new-born baby equals one brand new soul whose performance by the end of that physical lifespan will be judged by God, for many newcomers to the path the idea seems odd and rather pointless of a pendulum existence between the Astral Vortex levels and physical life spans. For that reason I’m delighted that the Past Lives group has been formed on OV.

Everyone in the group will have their own ideas and beliefs about the purpose of reincarnation and so newcomers will be able to sample those ideas and be drawn to those that give them truth chills. Below are a few pages from a book I wrote while resident in France that I hope would help and encourage newcomers to the spiritual path. The book: THE GENTLE ART OF TRAPPED SOULS RESCUE / RELEASE WORK AND MEDITATIONS AROUND, “PAYES du CATHARE

BY YVONNE BRITTAIN (Psychic Medium and Past-lives Regression Therapist)

Is available in E-Book format on our website at www.ascensionsupportteam.com

The path of self-discovery

We all have to live in a world full of contradictions, widespread uncertainty and widely encouraged self-doubt. Everyone around us seems to believe that individually humans are nothing unless banded together as a majority with a leader. Because of that insidious belief each of us is left to feel that we must be wrong if we disregard majority beliefs and choose our own paths to follow. Sooner or later disenchantment with the majority and its leaders, or some event in our personal life, triggers something inside us and firmly sets us upon our individual path.

The path gradually leads us far away from majority thought, and teaches us more and more to value our selves as unique and priceless individuals. When we step onto the path it changes us so that there is no going back to what we were previously. But as we take that first step we have no idea where the path will lead us. First the years and then the decades pass us by, and by then with hard experience we have learnt to separate golden wheat from a great deal of useless chaff. Also by then by our own efforts we have discovered the destination to which the path will lead us.

On the path there is great knowledge and personal experience for the seeker to gain. But also there are many tests to pass, and traps and diversions to avoid. The new seeker knows nothing of what might lie ahead for him or her on the path. For that reason, as once I was in exactly that same position, I have written this little book to share some of my experiences so far since I first stepped onto the path long ago. There are a few golden rules or guidelines that the seeker will find it wise to always follow. Each rule is as important as the next and so there is no significance attached to the order in which I offer them.

The first is complete honesty with self and with others.

The next is complete faith in yourself and in what you believe is your truth.

The next is flexibility of thought that will allow your truth to unfold layer by layer to always reveal deeper truths.

The next is genuine humility that allows you to refrain from being judgmental, and also allows you to regard being of service as a great privilege that you have to earn.

The next is discernment firmly backed by your developed intuition. This replaces the judgmental role with the patience and tolerance that allows you to discern what is not your truth without the need to judge others for who for now it is their truth. The most important rule of all is simplicity because the path will lead you in your own timing through a world of profound knowledge and thought. Because it is profound many seekers become confused and become locked in by their own complicated interpretations of that knowledge. Often they will then teach those interpretations to other seekers. If you examine the inside of a wristwatch you will see a mechanism with many intricate parts. Only when you look more closely do you realise that each of those many parts has a simple function. Keep it simple because one day you will have to teach new seekers who have just stepped onto the path. This is your freely chosen path, and you have now left all majorities and their judgements behind you.

The gentle art of trapped souls rescue/release work

True accounts of our rescue work at the Rennes le Chateau and Aude Valley area of southern France and elsewhere.

By

Yvonne Brittain.

FOREWORD

For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the field of trapped soul rescue work, it may be helpful if I first briefly explain how and why a soul may become trapped. Most readers will be familiar with the descriptions of ‘Near-death’ experiences. After observing one’s physical body surrounded by surgeons and nurses; one next is faced with variations of a dark tunnel filled at its far end with light. Obviously for the patient to be able to relate the experience afterwards, the doctors must have successfully drawn the patient back into physical existence. But let us suppose that the doctors have failed. The patient is now an ex-patient minus his or her physical body, and is now alone and faced with a mysterious tunnel lighted at its far end.

The tunnel may be the very opposite to what this soul had previously been conditioned from birth to expect. The soul is faced with a simple freewill choice that only he or she can make. The choice is to move along the tunnel and into the light, or move away from the tunnel and the light. To the soul the tunnel and the light represent the unknown. With what attitude the soul has faced the unknown during physical existence will greatly influence the choice the soul will make now. But why should this be so?

Each soul enters his or her next physical life totally devoid of memories of past physical and astral existences. At the end of that physical life span the soul only has that last life span of experience to use as guidance. The Soul often is unaware that he or she previously left the light and moved down the tunnel to re-enter physical existence. The light represents this soul’s total achieved power level of the astral vortex.

The tunnel simply reduces the energy power level of the soul to that of physical existence. At the end of that physical life span the same tunnel increases the power level to that of the achieved astral energy power level of the same soul. On that achieved power level all past-lives memories return to the soul, but only if the soul chooses to move towards and into the light. The soul has arrived at the Interlife Zone between astral and physical existence. If life has filled the soul with self-confidence and optimism he or she will move into the light.

Equally, if people and events have previously crushed all self-confidence and optimism, the soul will probably not dare to feel welcomed into the light. From this description the reader will realise that after physical death every soul is just an ordinary person without a body, faced with an extraordinary situation that alone he or she must deal with.

Trapped souls are trapped by their own fears, instilled uncertainties and doubts of self. Also souls may become trapped by their obsession with physical life.

The tunnel is there and the light is there but the soul may refuse to see them. Other souls on the astral may choose to re-enter the Interlife Zone from their different achieved astral power levels to meet and re-assure this soul.

If the soul accepts their re-assurances and accompanies them into the light, then all is well. But if the soul refuses to believe or trust these souls, no one may force the soul to enter the tunnel. Instead the soul remains in a timeless limbo of uncertainty in the Interlife Zone.

There the soul would remain totally immersed in an insulated world of self-created fantasy. Fantasies are thought structures created by each of us when our individual reality becomes too painful or too fearful to bear. We all at times fantasise during our physical lives. When faced with the Interlife Zone, in our ignorance of its real nature, we may well seek refuge in somewhere that for us represents safety.

During our physical life the house, that was our home, may also have been our refuge from a harsh, uncaring world. What could be more natural for a fear-filled disembodied soul in the Interlife Zone, than to re-create as a thought structure that refuge to return to? The original house may still physically exist on which to superimpose the thought structure. Or maybe the house was demolished centuries ago.

Maybe now other buildings on the original site have replaced the house. To the soul the self-created refuge and its surroundings will be located exactly where it was and as it was, in physical life. Thus the soul’s thought structure refuge may overlap to just be impinged upon and within only part of a modern building. The bewildered, unfortunate soul remains indefinitely, trapped by the inertia of self-doubt, within this refuge. This poor soul simply doesn’t know what to do or where to go, and so she or he remains in the refuge. The residents of the more recent building may then find that certain rooms have a heavy depressing atmosphere. The greater sensitivity, of children, and of experienced psychics may allow them to sense or even to see the trapped soul, and also even the refuge created by the soul.

To be able to release the trapped soul requires me to mentally enter that self-created-from-thought, refuge. To then re-assure and persuade this very real and frightened person to accompany and allow me to lead him or her into the light. For the trapped soul, my psychic presence represents a helpful and sympathetic newcomer that has entered the refuge. From the aspect of different power-levels of spiritual energy my role is this. I have to use my developed energy level to uplift and boost the energy level of the trapped soul. I have to boost it just enough for that soul to see and to accept what I can see. From this description readers will realise that the rescue release of trapped souls has everything to do with showing respect and compassion. It should never be regarded as getting rid of resident psychic nuisances for clients.

To read more on this subject visit: www.ascensionsupportteam.com

Tags: ASCENSION, CLAIRVOYANCE, LIVES, PAST, PROCESS, REGRESSION, RELIEF, RESCUE/, SOULS, THERAPY, More…TRAPPED, WORK.

Views: 146

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That may be for the case of those who have some kind of understanding of where you are coming from and I wouldn't doubt it. But know this my friend, very few souls in my experience would have any idea of your preamble above and so, would view you as an anomaly that must be avoided. I could not agree more that the basis of your rescue work is as it is but, for me, I have dealt only with 'ordinary' everyday people such as myself who, from experiences that they have encountered, have been caught in a (admittedly their own of course) a kind of 'bubble' of existence of their own making which, to them, is every bit as real as any other 'bubble' on any other level of existence in or of any dimension.

I want to site here one particular case if  may...

A woman has just been raped and beaten to death. To hide her body, two men, keelhauled her (tied under a rowing boat) so tightly that it would be a long time before she would be discovered. Before this occurred, her two year old daughter was thrown overboard and left to drown.

What do you imagine is the very first thing on her mind - the only thing on her mind?

Ascension? The Light? I doubt that very much. And so it was that, even after this terrible episode yet, the only thought on her mind was, of course, her daughter.

In reading 'into' what you have written elsewhere here, I am assuming that, to be enlightened, to be 'good enough' or 'understanding enough' - to be able to 'control emotion and energy' then, I am of the understanding that, the best thing she could have done was to, just let go and 'let God' or her higher being, remove her from this situation, to allow her two-year old baby to find her own way in her own time. (Is this correct? Forgive me if I have misunderstood or am mistaken). 

Ok. So, what do we do. As 'Spirit Rescuers' - what do we do for the best? Let go? Don't be there? Take no notice and just 'trust'?

If not the above then why am I there at all?

I do not hold any store in 'luck' 'happen-stance' 'coincidence' or 'accidents'. I hold all my store in synchronicity in that, if I was not supposed to be there then I wouldn't have been. Thus, in being a 'spirit rescuer' I am there for one reason only - to help her home.

One can easily imagine what this young mother must have felt and experienced - not to mention a 'then' (in conscious mind) two-year old daughter. To have been summarily thrown overboard and, in that confusion, to have suddenly found that, as she flapped her arms in utter terror, she could not breathe water. She obviously panicked; was extremely fearful and then 'died'. Speaking for myself, I would have expected one so young to have easily 'slipped' into her recent past existence and found it very easy to just swim to the shore or to simply 'float' out of that situation. But she did not. Her body sank and her soul still flapped anyway.

Her mother would have known this... and felt it.

At such a moment, one would *never* expect a mother in such a situation to be thinking 'God' let alone her own higher self. Indeed, she would also not give a second thought to her own tragedy either. Her ONLY thought would be her baby. Would you agree?

And so, I can well imagine turning up, as you have outlined here, as my 'wonderful real self' (Light), to quietly ask her to follow me into the light where she will find that, far from what she may 'think' yet she, like me, are really a Sovereign Entity and can be, do and create whatever we wish.

What do you imagine her words to me would be? Indeed, would they even be civil?

No wonder those in such tragic circumstances are often mistaken for demons.

At a time like this, I can assure that, though I can be yet the notion of 'being clever' and 'wonderful' completely eludes me. Instead, I take on board, her situation completely. In short, I become her. Then, when I have 'become her, I then give her exactly what she wants - regardless of whatever it may be. In this case, it is her daughter. "Never mind 'the light'" she would say (and did) - "Where is my baby?" Never mind that she is still 'tied' to that boat and cannot breath herself. "Where IS my Baby?"

And so, where is her baby?

I am going to be complete honest with you. I am going to say something now that I have never said before in over 25 years of spirit rescue. As I do so, I am fully aware that VERY high beings can see, here and feel me as I speak.

So be it.

It was when I first began my work that it came to my knowledge that this other place of being (often referred to as, 'The Lower Plains') is so vast as to be almost unimaginable. Here was I back then, thinking that all it needed was to rescue a few souls, maybe a few hundred at most and my job would be done. Oh but not so... Throughout those years, I have discovered that, not only are there NOT just a'few hundred' and that The Lower Plains are not 'just' 'lower plains' but are, in fact, whole *solar systems* and whole planets too and that the number of actual souls down there are utterly countless.

In having discovered this, I then became very angry indeed with the 'high' entities and that anger has never left me and nor will it. Why am I angry with 'them'?

In my view, they were/are there, way before we are/I am. They are already at the place that I aspire to become. (Such as say, Buddha, Jesus, Mohamud, Abraham etc. etc.). Now, I am completely unaware as to when I first entered consciousness. I may know that I was there at first creation - and probably was, but even then, even this is not good enough for me. Why isn't it? Because, in all that time, they *ALL* saw how those plains came into existence. What is more, they still ignore it/they/them.

I will repeat what I have just said.

I said, there are *countless* souls trapped down there.

And so, I often asked myself, if an enlightened being is 'enlightened' - that is - actually in a state of constant love, growth and understanding then, how could they be so when so many particles of themselves exist in such a dismal place? How is it possible to feel so wonderful knowing full well that so many of us are suffering and will remain to suffer until someone like me comes along - that is - without the fluff but is every bit as 'human' as they?

You know, I have often though of say, The Buddha and of his kind of consciousness...

How does a *Buddha* own such a consciousness *knowing* that so many are nowhere near his level of being; who are good people, good souls, but who have no idea where to go or what to be?

How can something so good be so bad?

I have found that ignorance is a terrible thing and, once caught in that spiral, if not brought out of it (and yes, often without asking them as well) they, those who belong to me, could remain within that spiral for all eternity.

But ignorance, I have also found, knows no levels either. And what a surprise that was to me too. I did not expect such a thing and nor dreamt it possible. But it is. Indeed, aren't ALL things possible? 

Before I began my journey upwards, and deep into it was I then, I was happy with my advancements in all things. but when I saw, with my own eyes, our own mess 'down there' and I heard the cries of all the innocent, do you think that *I* could turn my back on them and grow anyway? I tell you, if I ever had a desire to become Buddha myself then, the sudden realisation of what actually is, took that desire away from me immediately. I find that I no longer wish to be one of 'them' but certainly a one of ME because, no way is it possible that I could ever be so ignorant as to ignore the suffering of my fellow souls - and grow anyway. (So ignorant!)

I was an idiot because, surely it is for our forefathers - our blood - our being - those higher than us - to Guide, show the way? Didn't both Jesus and Buddha do the same? Does my Spirit Guide not do likewise? If not then why are they all there at all? Indeed, why are you? Why should any of you exist - as 'guides' - ones who know - when, in real reality, you learn as I do - and often, the very same lessons? 

To me, rescuing is not about being clever or wonderful. It is about understanding, loving and being 'one of them' as I already am and will remain so until they ALL come home!

And I have absolutely no time at all for 'higher' entities because, until they all do come home and no solar system or planet exists down there - NO ONE will be high enough for me.

...and I haven't even mentioned what effect all that negativity has on our own planet...

No wonder she's complaining about us. She has every right to in my book. Until they all come home, we will always remain the disease we have allowed ourselves to become for her and ourselves.

Yes - singularly - individually - we can, of course, advance to higher levels of being. By all means do so. But how can this be really achieved if any of our own particles remain where they should never have been?

Until that place does not exist then, how can any Buddha exist either?

...and so, it is my own path I follow...

...to bring them all home.

And, with me at the helm, they certainly will.

Hi Bob,

I’m sorry to have taken so long to reply; domesticana and hospital appointments have taken their toll upon my PC time.

Thank you for your very intelligent and heartfelt input. I absolutely agree with the queries you have raised and will clarify them with answers to the best of my ability.

Quote: That may be for the case of those who have some kind of understanding of where you are coming from and I wouldn't doubt it. But know this my friend, very few souls in my experience would have any idea of your preamble above and so, would view you as an anomaly that must be avoided.

As explained in the above, the preamble you mentioned is simply a sample taken from, and explained further in the full length E-Book: The Gentle Art of trapped souls rescue/release work, written by my wife Yvonne, and it is available for download at www.ascensionsupportteam.com

Quote: I could not agree more that the basis of your rescue work is as it is but, for me, I have dealt only with 'ordinary' everyday people such as myself who, from experiences that they have encountered, have been caught in a (admittedly their own of course) a kind of 'bubble' of existence of their own making which, to them, is every bit as real as any other 'bubble' on any other level of existence in or of any dimension.

I’m sure you would agree that mankind has reached a point of awakening, and that each individual, dependent on individual speed of learning will awaken in his or her own timing. For example, each day in this physical classroom we all are made more and more aware of the greed, lies, corruption, and deceitful behavior of those we were throughout the ages always taught to look up to and respect; both political and religious leaderships. The price of this growing awareness is that we no longer know who to trust, and so eventually in our own timing we are compelled to rely upon our own opinions, ideas, judgments, and leadership of self. As this is a matter of individual timing many will cling to their past loyalties rather than admit their ‘bubble reality’ (your phrase) has burst. Many others, as we well know, would become seekers of truth, and it is for seekers of truth that Yvonne and I write. We try to offer a logical energy structure that leads down from, and leads us all struggling in physicality up to, a non-physical Creator.

Quote: I want to cite here one particular case if I may...

A woman has just been raped and beaten to death. To hide her body, two men, keelhauled her (tied under a rowing boat) so tightly that it would be a long time before she would be discovered. Before this occurred, her two years old daughter was thrown overboard and left to drown.

What do you imagine is the very first thing on her mind - the only thing on her mind?

Ascension? The Light? I doubt that very much. And so it was that, even after this terrible episode yet, the only thought on her mind was, of course, her daughter.

In reading 'into' what you have written elsewhere here, I am assuming that, to be enlightened, to be 'good enough' or 'understanding enough' - to be able to 'control emotion and energy' then, I am of the understanding that, the best thing she could have done was to, just let go and 'let God' or her higher being, remove her from this situation, to allow her two-year old baby to find her own way in her own time. (Is this correct? Forgive me if I have misunderstood or am mistaken).

We all are born into the physical without a clue as to why we exist. When we leave the physical we leave only with what we learnt from limited knowledge gained from equally baffled others and from our own experiences during that single lifespan. During that lifespan we may choose to believe that when we die we switch off like a light bulb, and if so then the subject needs no further thought. Alternatively we may choose to believe in some sort of afterlife, and then many religions and belief systems offer their various versions of what an afterlife consists; many  of which if we are honest are based in conjecture, hearsay, and assumptions that tradition has given to them the status of facts. Thus countless souls such as the mother and child in your example leave the physical with no clear idea of what they will face, and so of course you must continue with your valuable rescue work because your dedication and your light can bring the baby back to its mother and then guide them both to their levels on the Astral.

Quote: Ok. So, what do we do? As 'Spirit Rescuers' - what do we do for the best? Let go? Don't be there? Take no notice and just 'trust'?

If not the above then why am I there at all?

No Bob, never let go because your gift is precious, let me explain. Personally I choose to believe in the logic of Reincarnation but then I want to understand why we need to reincarnate. Reincarnation means that not only will we repeatedly leave and return to this physical nursery and class room having learnt or not learnt at least some of life’s lessons, it also means that already we have left and returned countless times. In turn this means that during those countless returns our only threshold into the physical is into the body of a newly-born baby that has been formed and given life by its mother.

So we leave the long or short physical life span maybe as a baffled adult or inexperienced child and then later re-enter the physical into a baby with all our previously-gained memories of past lives left behind on our currently achieved level of the Astral Vortex. This gives us all a fresh, blank sheet start. During this pendulum existence arrival on the achieved Astral Level would seem to be like awakening from a dream as memories of all those past lives and astral sojourns and also real knowledge of the individual soul’s ongoing plan would return.

The vital period that involves you in your role of rescuer falls between leaving the physical and arrival on the achieved astral level. During this period the person (or soul if you prefer) suddenly arrives in what you name the lower plains and I describe as the Interlife zone, to be faced with what? So many of the accounts tell us of a tunnel brilliantly lit at its far end. What is this light? It could only be this soul’s achieved level on the astral vortex. So the free will choice must be to move along the tunnel and into the light unless pre-instilled fear of the unknown prevents the soul from doing this; and this is where ordinary old you with your mortgage and backache enter the scene.

The last thing this confused, uncertain soul needs is a radiant higher being making an appearance. Yes there are countless souls in the Interlife Zone trapped by their own fears and ignorance, but remember you are not alone in your rescue work there are many of us in the physical and on the astral who care and try to help. Also remember that every trapped soul is endowed with freewill choice and has his or her speed of learning. How often has something that is obvious to others completely baffled you until suddenly it also become obvious to you, and then you could kick yourself? I know it has frequently happened to me! The same thing happens to trapped souls who are simply folks that have departed from the physical but don’t know where to go next. Keep in mind, that in the tunnel are folks familiar to the mother who have left their individually achieved astral levels to guide the mother and child to their achieved astral levels. Do also keep in mind that both mother and child are adult souls that have reincarnated with blank sheet minds many times.

As to your disappointment with the apparent lack of higher beings’ interest in rescue work I can only offer some thoughts that I received using the simile of spiritual progress likened to riding up an escalator: If someone lower down the steps stumbles and falls, who could be better than those around that person to help he or she to his or her feet?

Don’t ever lose heart Bob; you certainly will bring them home.

Best regards

David Brittain

Thank you for your kind response David. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

In the first instance, honestly, you really didn't need to explain yourself. As far as I am concerned, if what you do works then, it works and that's that for me. As you know, there are *countless* souls trapped in 'bubbles' throughout time and space and so, regardless of method or being or level then, as I said, if it works then who am I to argue the point? As we know, those on the lower plains (within, around, whatever) are all of differing opinions and ideas of understanding and so, for some, yours won't work. For some, mine won't work. But between us - and those who work with us, they all work. For me, I tend to be the one who drags them home by their hair if necessary and never take 'no' for an answer. As far as I am concerned, by finding me or I them, their choice to be rescued has already been made. They come home - full stop.

We may differ on 'wording' and 'expressing' but the idea is still the same.

Where you may raise your vibration, I tend to play along with them until I find a way in and get them that way. For example, in a previous life, I was a gangster (and a nasty piece of work I was too. I became the big boy - but not without hurting people I didn't - hence me doing the opposite now see?). Ok. Here I am suddenly part of a gang similar to my own when, quite suddenly the head man came to the sudden realisation that I am not who I say I am. So he 'shot' me. (Laughable). This was quite a shock as I didn't expect this. So, in now sorting my foot out from my mouth, I then return as I truly am, in my own light, with my 'work clothes' on and walk right past his guards until I meet him face to face. (He 'believed' he had killed me). As his mouth was dropping in total amazement, I enveloped him in light, told him not to be afraid and to come with me. Why I had to get involved with that situation at all and not do it right in the first place I don't know. But there you are. I guess I thought I'd have a bit of fun? (lol).

By the way, are you aware that, although positivity has no limits what-so-ever yet, there is a limit to all negativity? And of where 'the bottom' really is?

...and that I have been there...?

By all means check it with your Guides. I hope you do because that is a story and a half on its own.

What gave the impression that I would ever give this job up? I enjoy it all far too much for that David.

Anyway, good hunting.

In love and peace always

As I read this last part of your post, though I agreed with it yet I got a stab in the gut and didn't know why. But, after some though, it has finally come to me. Let us recap. You said...

[As to your disappointment with the apparent lack of higher beings’ interest in rescue work I can only offer some thoughts that I received using the simile of spiritual progress likened to riding up an escalator: If someone lower down the steps stumbles and falls, who could be better than those around that person to help he or she to his or her feet?]

So, to the stab - and it boils down to this...

Yes this is right. The one nearest does the picking up. No problem with that.

However, you don't know who you're in communication with now do you? I don't blame you because I have never sought notoriety for my work so, it's Ok. but though I am not known here on this plain yet I am very well known on the other for being, extremely successful for what I do.

For over 25 years I have rescued the lost - and have *never* failed. In that time, I have rescued over 1 million souls. Not only this but I have not only brought hom 'the one from the bottom' but have also brought home whatever was beneath this man - who happened to be a giant of ancient Biblical times. It was through him that I saw 'our' first footing upon this earth too. Once, there were only giants you see? We were brought here by beings similar in statue to ourselves. In any event, my fame came about because, as I said, I also brought home the 'what' that was beneath even this 'last' *man* too. In short, what I really did, was to remove fear of all 'lower plains' from heaven (and there was a lot of it) by achieving what previously had always been perceived as 'the impossible'. I do not 'believe' in this word 'impossible' and here, I showed that I didn't in a very real way to all the heavens.

What is my point?

Well, not this that's for sure. It really isn't that important to me - but the 'job' is.

No. My point is, how come, after all this time, did 'the heavens' have to wait for an ordinary man such as myself to 'happen along' to achieve what, to me, *should* have been achieved aeons ago by beings much greater than myself?

Our forefathers - The Ancients for example, were here back then. So, why did they not see the vastness of these lower plains (and they *are* real (not imaginary), physical *levels* of being I can assure you whereby if you hit your head on a rock you would feel it?) and do something about it - for their children just as I am doing now? Why did they ignore it or pretend that it isn't there when it was there when they were here and not quite as vast then either.

Why? What IS the excuse for such ignorance as this?

It then brings me to say, The Buddha.

The Buddha, in all his/her enlightenment, MUST have seen these places - or at least a part of them. In being so 'enlightened' why did he/she choose to leave them there when even they remember being ignorant and lost themselves? Whilst on the one hand, I do understand that, so often, it is our ignorance that becomes a vault to our eventual 'enlightened' success. And so, I am thinking that The Buddha, in remembering his/her ignorance and the eventual vaulting of understanding, would look back on 'the lost' and feel that interference may very well slow down or even halt these and their advancement. Yes, I easily understand this. But on the other? Well, how about thinking the opposite as well in that, HIS/HER rescue could *also* become the very thing that launches them too?

So you see, there is not just one answer towards excellence is there for, ultimately, ALL roads lead to God and yes, even rescued ones too.

In being back then the 'one nearest' thus, why didn't they/he/she ALSO rescue those less fortunate?

Perhaps not knowing 'everything' after all that, they, really didn't know HOW to rescue in the first place?

And so, ..maybe its because 'enlightenment' isn't what it is cut out to be eh?

Maybe we should look at this 'enlightenment' thing again because, if it means leaving loved ones behind - or aspects of The One - for ANY reason - then, for me, they can stick it - and yes, they will always make me angry.

To me, it is a parent's soul-born God-given duty to protect and even save their young.

When it comes to protecting and saving their young - or even their equals (as well as this very place we live on taboot) - where we're OUR forefathers in our time of need? Who protected us then so that now, me and people like me, must now clean up their mess - their ignorance too?

Oh you bet I'm angry - angry with the lot of them whoever they are.

And I sincerely hope they heard me too. I really do.

Thank you for listening.

In love and peace always.

Bob

(And I will never lose heart not ever until it is done).

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jeanne Christie posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Apollo Solaris posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Barb Patton shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
2 hours ago
Apollo Solaris replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Apollo Solaris shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Twitter
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Murdering of Our Daughters in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
3 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Murdering of Our Daughters in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 1, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service