One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Views: 555

Replies to This Discussion

Believe its photo choped Colleen but ask Michael he's the tech wizz kid and its his image I just laughed my robes off no I mean socks off...

Oh look who's come to join us YODA... wants to join Princess Lea aka Colleen's dance sessions he's got his groove on good to...

Reg has joined us too :-)

Yeah glad to have him on board our team where has he been hanging out of late havn't seen him around here much,missing his presence and brilliant scientific genius mind for sure???..these guys wanted to join us as well they're great friends of mine and real great team players...but thought I'd run it by you first they seem in some dispute over spelling terminologies or something cant figure it out nor what for either...

Yeah well that was when he got sick you cant blame him he had 4 wisdom teeth pulled out and was still under anesthetic and rather delusional he wasn't seeing right and also couldn't speak properly well that's what I got told anyway and I'm sticking to that cos it sounded like the truth..  these guys arn't all that bad they're about to embark on another adventure just they keep arguing over the most ridiculous stuff.. children you see innocent minded..but they are definitely part of the world domination plan to conquer all mankind they are on our side and have been practicing hard out take a listen,thing is they forgot the floral essence...

See I told you my plan was underway they're all getting into it..Reg your the shizz...well trained...did he use the floral essence though now that's something were going to have to ask him personally when he comes out of hiding....you don't think the dark ones have got hold of him when he went into battle do you.....something terrible might have happened to him..

I'll get my other scientific crew on the job tracking him down..theyre good they have their noses trained to the floral essence aroma of sweet honey...

were gonna have to get off this topic soon though or everyone will know about our great plan and it wont be secret anymore they'll be on to us....

He's here, but busy as far as I can gather...

hahahaha Poor Regg the old duck tape treatment aye..works every time..let him out the closet Michael we need more in on this great plan to take over the world...specially scientific genius...

Get yah groove on Princess!!..oooha yeeha and all the other words of excitement..hahaha this I gotta see ...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5eY0c1g-zJw/TKbZCNv_yII/AAAAAAAAAJo/hCfoh2iIXdo/cool%20star%20wars%20leia%201977%20coy%20side%20of%20the%20force%5B4%5D.jpg

Now I am thinking what character I would be in this story... hmmmm

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Cindy Meadows left a comment for Louise
37 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Tru Austin is now a member of One Vibration
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Louise left a comment for Cindy Meadows
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4898 Like Godwriting, Love, April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

Alien War - David Icke

Eye of the Observer - it holds true in the whole UNIVERSE New World Order Agenda is to Divide & Conquer. Awakening is a Must. Or We Will All Fall. We need to...
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Sherayx's photo
2 hours ago
A photo by Sherayx was featured
2 hours ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
2 hours ago
A photo by Lorie Renker Floener was featured
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to rose's discussion 5 Easy to Grow Medicinal Herbs You MUST Utilize in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service