that is beginning
                                                  to show up
                                                       in your outer world.

The Divine ~
     © 2012
                                                ~♥~♥~♥~

Views: 2080

Replies to This Discussion

As you say in your beloved Whispers, Carol--APPRECIATION and GRATITUDE keep us in alignment with our Heart space.

They truly go hand in hand with living a life of ABUNDANCE. Blessings to you and yours, dear Carol--Love and Light, always, Dot

Hi Dorothy ~

I have noticed that you are always blessing everyone with Love and Light...in the way you sign your comments...I would love to add that you stream love and light to the world. Thank you dear friend for such constancy i your being-ness. How you show up in your Universe makes a difference. many of us say we want to make a difference in our lives and leave this wonderous earth a better place...It need not be some huge project...but the little moment by moment love messages we send out to others encouraging them thru difficult passages.

Love's rich blessings to all of you dear fellow travelers ♥ Carol

Thank you so much, Carol--I do love sending out love. Yes, Carol, as you say--our leaving the earth a better place need not be some huge project (for many of us, that wouldn't even be possible) but the little moment by moment messages we send out to others encouraging them through difficult passages. It is truly the small things that matter. I try to make it a point to lift people's spirits whenever possible. Just a compliment on their outfit, or listening to their problems, or making them laugh (I find I'm pretty good at that) and when one person laughes, it affects everyone around them, and the mood lightens, and everyone is feeling a lot happier--myself included. I feel if I can make someone laugh, I've done my job for the day (not that I won't try and see what else I can do to lighten's someone's load) but at least I've done one good thing--the rest is all downhill. Laughter is good for the soul--it's the best medicine. But then, you already know that. Thank you so much for this most wonderful post, dear Carol, and all the work you do to kep it up and running--it is more appreciated than you can imagine--Love and Light, always, Dot 

Thank you for sharing this precious gift with us , Dorothy. Many of us have gifts that we take for granted just thinking that that is who we are...and not using it to gift others. Because it feels so common to us ...because it is there all the time ...we lose sight that it is a gift we have that we can share.... just for the pure joy and happiness of it !

Love's blessings of happiness to each of you ♥ Carol

Carol and Dorothy and All,

The heart of love is what you give so freely in each and every whisper. And, as Carol has mentioned so gently before, this is your love, that expands only by giving.

From the perspective of Divine Will, we only have gifts. And we receive the knowing of who we are, only when we give.

Love, Peace and Wonder,

Lyndy

You are all gifts I treasure opening again and again.

Thank you Lyndy...so beautifully said...

I adore the picture you posted...and so enjoy opening the gift that you are each time you visit here , leaving your streaming wisdom, magic and beauty for us to behold. May the gift that you are be seen and known by you as we know it.

...and to each and everyone of you...how we would all enjoy getting to know the gifts that each of you are. I love you all...and wish for you the happiest of Heart Days...

♥ Carol

Beautiful hearts and roses, Carol--I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's day (I can't believe it's already gone by) Hearts and roses and much happiness to all--Love and Light, always, Dot

What a precious picture, Lyndy--yes, with every gift we give, we give a part of ourselves--but we are blessed by the gratitude and happiness of the person we have given a gift to, and whatever gifts we give away come back to us tenfold. I had an aha moment reading your statement that we receive the knowing of who we are only when we give. So simple, so beautiful, and yet so profound. Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful bit of wisdom, Lyndy--it really says it all--Blessings to you and yours, dear Heart, Love and Light, always, Dot

I so agree with you Dorothy..and with your wondrous words of wisdom, Lyndy..Thank you both for sharing the wealth of who you are.

Love's blessings to each and everyone ♥ Carol

Yes, Carol--so very true--sharing our gifts is not only the greatest gift we can give to others, it's the greatest gift we can give to ourselves--it makes us happy when we make someone else happy. It's such a wonderfully positive cycle, and when we get caught up in it, our lives just keep spiriling upward and outward, and we sometimes find ourselves smiling or laughing for no good reason. That's when we know we're living in our Heart Space. And of course, we should bless those precious gifts that we are so very fortunate to have and to be able to share with others. Blessings to you and yours, dear Carol--Love and Light, always, Dot  

Hi Dorothy ~

What a simply sumptuous reply...I feel like I am sitting at life's richest banquet, reading your words. I am in total agreement with you. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Love's blessings to you ♥ dear friend ♥ Carol

Bless you for your kind words, dear Carol, but it is we (the Whispers family) who are sitting at life's richest banquet, being privledged to partake of these priceless blessings--a sacred communion we receive through the Divine Whispers. Blessed be, dear heart--Love and Light, always, Dot 

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

steve hutchinson left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
19 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
A2I replied to A2I's discussion Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know
1 hour ago
A2I posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion THE JESUS PAINTING in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 17th April 2014: Asking the Biggest Questions by SarahVarcas on 17/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4892 Life Is Always before You, April 17, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “I Will Wash Your Feet”
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo left a comment for Coralie Raia Darsey-Malloy
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Globe Bulbs in the group Who Knew? FYI
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Who Knew? FYI
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
Sherayx left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
A2I posted videos
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Luck, Risk and Freedom by Graham Hancock in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service