One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I am respectfully asking for all of you to lift my grandson Joseph soon to be nine up in your prayers of healing. A struggling situation has been on going in his short life from the begining. It has broken my heart what is occurring in his life and I cannot share those details with you , so delicate in nature. I know that he needs proper help in the past the system has failed when I "we family " contacted them. What is needed is for intervention and the truth to be known the root of the situation to come forward and for whom I believe responsible outed. I realize many of you having abilities may get the vibrations from this request and know what I am struggling with concerning my grandson. I hope I haven't offended anyone by using this forum for a personal matter but when it concerns a child I know you all to be understanding. Guidance from the higher realm is so needed to direct myself , husand, Joey's father my son on the steps we need to take to make Help happen for this little boy. Thank you all and God Bless.
sally

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sending Love, Light and healing for your son and to all children of the world who need a little help at this time.
Blessings
Donna
My healing thoughts enegies and prayers to Joseph. Rafe
Dear Sally, Consider it done. God Bless. Love & Light, Tina
Sally-

I have a wonderful book by Doreen Virtue, called Archangels and Ascended Masters- A Guide to Working with Divinities and Deities. I was guided to pray to Ishtar who is included in the book. She is in charge of many important arenas including child conception and parenting, protection against lower energies, sexuality, healing, compassion and gentleness. I lit a candle and asked her to put protection around Joseph and to lift all concerned to the highest possible level. Much love to you-----Faith Ann
Dear Sally,
Right now I am sending distance Reiki to little Joseph and also to the person responsible for his problems, so he may receive illumination. Please be brave, I know your prayers will be answered very soon.
With love and gratitude,
Concepcion
Dear Sally,
All my prayers are with you and your precious grandson. May the highest benefit come forth to
remedy this situation. Love to all of you.
Cosmic Blessings Be,
for I and You and We
Hope Joey will see this through,and I will pray for his deliverance...hugs and best wishes,and have a great Thursday...
send him my love
My thoughts and prayers go with you.
HEALING NOW !!!

THANK YOU FOR ASKING !!!

I AM

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
5 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
5 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 18, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith commented on Gun-Britt Lund's photo
6 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith commented on Lux OV Admin's video
16 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Mindy Sacramento
25 minutes ago
Victor Benn shared rose's video on Facebook
31 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
37 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
43 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
46 minutes ago
Archangel Chamuel posted a video
55 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Sieghilde Krenn
59 minutes ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
Emmett Grogan commented on rose's video
1 hour ago
Profile IconSieghilde Krenn and Maggie Mystic joined One Vibration
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo