One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Arjan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it was very good. It wasn't good for you? How come? I had lots of energy and…"

Arjan replied Aug 30, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Sheena, I believe you are right, I think there are other circles that indicate this."

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At Jubilee Plantation, nr Cherhill, Wiltshire. Reported 15th August.

17 Aug 16, 2011

"Please elaborate on the fact of war, how did you make that connection? "

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

9 Aug 16, 2011

"Louise, I was wondering about that. Maybe August 16th is astronomically important? O…"

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Actually what is described as the sun is more likely to be a representation of Mercu…"

Arjan replied Aug 14, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Earth, Mercury and Venus in opposition? This due on the August 16, 2011."

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

9 Aug 16, 2011

"G'day, how is it going? :-) lol sorry , couldn't help myself, spend 4 months in Aust…"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Knoll Down, Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

"Just wanted to add this photo: (this is not my finding but by CMM research)Now CMM r…"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Elegant words that belong to these circles. Thank you!"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Knoll Down, Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

"I am to one who should apologize, I was replying to Maryann Moon and not to your pos…"

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Adrian Oneness shared a profile on Facebook
30 minutes ago
Krsanna Duran posted discussions
34 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Adrian Oneness
50 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Adrian Oneness
52 minutes ago
Eileen Coleman posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Guy replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Steven Burnand replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Awakening - Clash Of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
1 hour ago
Psychanaut shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Mi shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Mi shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Pete Townsend shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Krsanna Duran's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared their discussion on Facebook