One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Arjan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it was very good. It wasn't good for you? How come? I had lots of energy and…"

Arjan replied Aug 30, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Sheena, I believe you are right, I think there are other circles that indicate this."

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At Jubilee Plantation, nr Cherhill, Wiltshire. Reported 15th August.

17 Aug 16, 2011

"Please elaborate on the fact of war, how did you make that connection? "

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

9 Aug 16, 2011

"Louise, I was wondering about that. Maybe August 16th is astronomically important? O…"

Arjan replied Aug 15, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Actually what is described as the sun is more likely to be a representation of Mercu…"

Arjan replied Aug 14, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Earth, Mercury and Venus in opposition? This due on the August 16, 2011."

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

9 Aug 16, 2011

"G'day, how is it going? :-) lol sorry , couldn't help myself, spend 4 months in Aust…"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Knoll Down, Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

"Just wanted to add this photo: (this is not my finding but by CMM research)Now CMM r…"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July 2011.

16 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Arjan

"Elegant words that belong to these circles. Thank you!"

Arjan replied Aug 13, 2011 to Crop Circle At Knoll Down, Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 13th August.

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

"I am to one who should apologize, I was replying to Maryann Moon and not to your pos…"

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Louise

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
5 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for David Dunbar
17 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Lady of the Lake
19 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
20 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
23 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
28 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Lady of the Lake
32 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
34 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for steve hutchinson
36 minutes ago
Profile IconLady of the Lake, Indigo One, Crystal Stump and 1 more joined One Vibration
36 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
37 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
42 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Sieghilde Krenn
48 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
52 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Crystal Stump
54 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
56 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Indigo One
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service