One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Faith Lubitz's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with maryann- I think very very few crop circles have a chance in Hades of h…"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 20, 2012 to Crop Circle At Woodborough Hill (2), Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 20th August.

13 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Avalon's Spirit

"and notice that both crop circles have small circles near them!"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 9, 2012 to 2 Crop Circles At Cheesefoot Head, nr Winchester, Hampshire. Reported 9th August.

17 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Sally

"interesting!"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 6, 2012 to Crop Formation - Longwood Road, Hampshire, UK. Reported August 5th, 2012

12 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"hi Carol! so glad to see your post, yes , I also definitely feel a shift! it feels v…"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 2, 2012 to Crop Circle - Chalk Pit, Wiltshire, UK. Reported 2nd August, 2012

18 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"I don't see how humans could make these without a lot of help. They are huge and geo…"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 2, 2012 to Crop Circle - Büsingen (German Enclave), Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Reported 8th July, 2012

12 Aug 8, 2012

"quite amazing! and I love that the same border happened last year too. I feel a big…"

Faith Lubitz replied Aug 2, 2012 to Crop Circle At Andechs Abbey, Bayern, Germany Reported 29th July.

8 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"actually all the pharmaceutical products going down the drain would be a good step t…"

Faith Lubitz replied Jul 31, 2012 to Crop Circle At Windmill Hill (2), nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 31st July.

16 Aug 6, 2012

"wow that is amazing, a blooming crop circle! and with stonehenge nearby!  Guess what…"

Faith Lubitz replied Jul 29, 2012 to Crop Circle At Four Mile Clump, Nr Ogbourne Down, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July.

35 Jul 31, 2012

"wow, someone just emailed me this channeled message that makes reference to this cro…"

Faith Lubitz replied Jul 28, 2012 to Crop Circle At Windmill Hill, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 25th July.

19 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Paula Botwinick

"that's amazing, never have seen squares like that before.."

Faith Lubitz replied Jul 28, 2012 to Crop Circle At Jubilee Copse, Nr Hannington, Wiltshire. Reported 28th July.

10 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Eugene OV member Admin

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion A huge volcano in Iceland may be getting ready to erupt in the group Earth Changes
54 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
59 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Apollo Solaris
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Squash & Pumpkin Leaves are Edible”
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Apollo Solaris
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to rose's discussion Study Identifies Anti-Cancer Properties of Honey Compounds in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to rose's discussion Study Identifies Anti-Cancer Properties of Honey Compounds in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 10 Signs That You have found Your Soul Mate....
3 hours ago
A blog post by Dr. Sohiniben Shukla was featured
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Apollo Solaris
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion A huge volcano in Iceland may be getting ready to erupt in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Nancy McNabb Heller
5 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Arup Bhowmik
5 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for František Mol
5 hours ago
rose added a discussion to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on Joni - OV Guardian's group Shadow Work
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.