One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Illumination OV Admin's Discussions (2,529)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow what a fantastic find Rose. I knew it as soon as I saw this one that it was spec…"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 29, 2013 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 23rd August 2013

25 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Astraldreamer

"Great idea Rick, if I was in that area, I would hope to 'stumble' upon them :-)"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 29, 2013 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 23rd August 2013

25 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Astraldreamer

"So pleased you did Dot x"

25 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Astraldreamer

"You never know Dot :-)"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 23, 2013 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 23rd August 2013

25 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Astraldreamer

"Oh that's absolutely stunning, the best yet. Look at all the different types of weav…"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 23, 2013 to Crop Circle At Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 23rd August 2013

25 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Astraldreamer

"Ooh that's a darker one OM!"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 19, 2013 to Crop Circle At Etchilhampton Hill (2), Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 19th August 2013.

21 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Peer Promiscuo

"Like that thought as well!"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 19, 2013 to Crop Circle At Etchilhampton Hill (2), Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 19th August 2013.

21 Aug 19, 2013

"I had that feeling as well Gun-Britt, might be good to look at the Native American m…"

21 Aug 19, 2013

"Massive and there's that rotation again. Quite fast this time, I feel quite dizzy lo…"

21 Aug 19, 2013

"Thanks Tom, I see it now. I should have counted the circles! Master Builder or Grand…"

Illumination OV Admin replied Aug 13, 2013 to Crop Circle - Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire, UK. Reported 13th August, 2013

7 Aug 14, 2013

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Lynda Colter-Bergh shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
9 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
29 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
30 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's discussion on Facebook
31 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Amethyst Star's discussion on Facebook
32 minutes ago
Maggie Mystic left a comment for Jilly OV Admin
36 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
39 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
45 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
47 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
53 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
53 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
55 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
56 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
59 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Edward Colcord replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service