One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Crop Circle At Cherhill White Horse, Nr Calne, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July 2011.

Views: 863

Replies to This Discussion

Of course, it's fake, but still you can't help but laugh
or smile, :) lol.

Soooooo I don't have to give up smoking after all,   rrright?????           Apparently, reptiles don't eat smokers, we taste like crap!   They might be trying to give us advice.     Legalize pot for medicine????     Who knows what is going on?        Smoke & expand ur mind, must be about pot,  or DMT,   or salvia!!!!

LoL. Here Here~! right on. But u know, i read a man's story, Lau Baldin he describes being abducted by aliens regularly, and they actually told him to stop smoking pot. They didn't say why but i think I remember him writing something like it interfears w/their devices. (It is a GREAT read by the way, I found it recently after I prayed to find some truth), A Day with an Extraterrestrial is the name of this particular book.

Shirl I agree! If u have smoked salvia this means something special to you. The circles, or wheels and all the different realities... I cant even describe the stuff. Insane, whether fake or not this has some kind of message.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na......Batman!

Make mine a Bacardi !

Argghh.....Space invaders ! ..alien attack !

I'm in, :)
I'm in too. Maybe it'll knock these stones out of me, lol.

HaHaHa !! That and a ride in a "Bobcat", so great to hear your sense of humour Gysette with all you have been going through. Maybe today is the day !

xoxo, Bruce

Hmmm...even viewed from another angle, I'm still not impressed (& certainly not convinced) - though I am enjoying the little giggle!  Having said that however, I feel this formation perfectly encapsulates what the collective might be feeling at this time...

The 'thought bubbles' may symbolize our desire & yearning to know what They are thinking.  Are they 'blowing smoke up our asses'?  Are they indifferent to our plight?  Do they come in peace? (the 'smoke signals' are a curious touch).   Do we need to just chill out...?

Regardless of who may have made this one...it's still a very interesting mirror.

OM...

Oh p..lease that really takes the biscuit. We've had huge scandal over the media hacking people's phones in the UK, looks like 'someone' is trying to hack into our crop formations as well ;-)
LOL  lets all expand our consciousness and pass the pipe!

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Mary Elizabeth Lukasko shared Marie Nicholas's video on Facebook
12 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Sage in the group Spirits of The Mist
19 minutes ago
Carol Iwanski replied to rose's discussion Italian Senator Calls for Declassification of Chemtrail Documents in the group Earth Changes
23 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
27 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Where is the LOVE? in the group Love Is The Answer
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Shelley Evans
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Maia Lynda Leibowitz
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on Lailah Selah's photo
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank left a comment for Lailah Selah
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank left a comment for Lorie Renker Floener
2 hours ago
Lyn Leahz commented on Marie Nicholas's video
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
2 hours ago
Awilda Lora replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Beautiful Snow Orbs!
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Tahirah AbuBakr shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service