One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

There have been a number of crop circles in Italy this year and unfortunately there have been very few aerial shots until this one.........

Views: 481

Replies to This Discussion

I Love It!!!
Great view, Yes I wondered if there are many crop circles we dont see because of not having aerial views. I know if there is one, Christopher your the man to get it to us.lol Thankyou
I try my best to find those pictures but in some countries all you get are rather misleading ground shots and not enough evidence to show if they are "real" or obviously fake.
HI Christopher,Thanks for this! I love the pattern-very happy,and it looks like a xmas cookie shape!
How exquisite ! This one appears to focusing on a portion of the flower of life. We seem to be getting patterns on a theme.... all about creation, consciousness and evolution.

Thank you Christopher for your diligence. We are receiving beautiful 'mail ' in the crops. Love Blessings...
Carol ♥
What a beautiful interpretation, Carol! I like that, and it perfectly fits this circle! :-)
~~~

Well said Carol - Wow, you were right...what a gorgeous formation! Looking at it, I feel joyous, connected, YOUniversALLy included, hopeful & excited.

And yes - Thank You again Christopher (hmm - seems England's going to have to start sharing the 'cosmic spotlight' with Italy now!).

Spectacular!

Blessed Be,

This is a very beautiful one, flowers, 6, is that a star in the centre or the sun radiating out?
Thank you for shareing. Could the marks made in the inner circles be constalations?
In the future when we advance to the proper technological level and have personal spacecraft, Im sure our tradition of "street artists" will continue. Renegade Earthlings will also be among the pack making crop circles as we are out zipping about distant planets in search of some thing to relieve our boredom or just for the thrill of it.
I can comprehend a spacecraft being able to hover stationary enough to make crop circles and much like our ink jet printers of today, the image would radiate from a single point only on the spacecraft, regardless of what type of beam was being used.
Why just circles?. With that scenario you would be limited to circles. Even with the advanced maneuverability that the Aliens have demonstrated, it would be woefully inadequate to produce a piece of Alien street art beyond the circles and overlapping circles that we see.
Im sure there are either laws or morals (I prefer to believe morals), that dictate what can and cant be done. They dont do any permanant damage. They dont disclose any information about who made them and they dont get caught making them. WE can speculate until a spaceship lands in our front yard about the meaning of each one but individually i dony think they have any meaning. Collectively, I think they are nothing more than a "Hello! we are here" statement preparing us for the day that we are ready to accept that they exist.
In the past I have said that when a high enough percentage of the population believes and will be welcoming then they will make themselves known but over the last few years i feel more like the discord is with the Governments of the earth not the people. As we continue to raise our vibration it will become harder and harder for the Government to exist vibrating out of tune with the people so we can and will make a difference The strides we make are small but just like the visual rings of any vibration the incremental step is short but the product of the vibration becomes more.
Should an intelligent form of life be sending us earthlings messages, then what my simply mind tells me after seeing this artwork is this: "We come as an alliance of six star systems containing many unified nations under one one mission to planet earth."
~~~

LOVE your interpretation David. Yes, I get something similar too - that it's the flowering of a YOUnifed Cosmic Alliance of some sort...one that our solar system has now been invited to join. I see the main flower as being symbolic of our galaxy, the six 'constellations' - the participating (or main) star systems, and the design - our 'invitation'. It's like a galactic hand reaching out to us from the YOUniverse...

How we choose to RSVP is purely up to us.
And our intent will be revealed through our thoughts, words & deeds.

Our task is to remain lucid (consciously aware) through these whirling times.

Blessed Be,

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Marie Nicholas's video
4 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Marie Nicholas's video
39 minutes ago
sandy shared Jilly OV Admin's photo on Facebook
46 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's video
51 minutes ago
Victor Benn shared rose's discussion on Facebook
59 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Short Notes
59 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
1 hour ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted videos
1 hour ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to rose's discussion A Message to the Awakening Ones in the group RadioACTive
1 hour ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Gina B.'s blog post HAPPY EASTER LIGHTWORKERS~~~
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 4 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Eileen Bild left a comment for AuroRa - OV Admin
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared steve hutchinson's video on Facebook