One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Crop Circle At Stanton St Bernard, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June.

Views: 581

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure on this one's authenticity but if it's OK I get either a rocket or city rising from the sea.

oh wow illumination I think you're right- a city rising from the sea! very amazing!  this is beautiful

I see tears for the banking elite

oh sheena, very interesting.   or tears from the banking elite...?

Faith, here in London a lot happening with the banks, yes tears from the banking elite, they are a worried lot

Yes, you're right Sheena. Really interesting what's happening to the UK banks now. Seems like they're finally getting their come uppance. I think it's time some 'heads were rolling'. A lot of corruption is being revealed.

interesting that things are happening in the uk. I just saw a Rolling Stone article about Wall Street bankers stealing money from public (city , state level) funds for at least 10 years. have you seen that?it's in the July 5 Rolling Stone , already online. shows how they are using Mafia tactics...pretty shocking...(but not, if you know about this stuff)

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-scam-wall-street-lear...

Corruption is rife but thankfully, secrets are being more and more exposed to the light that is flooding in now! Thanks for the link Faith.

: Now this one is different!

I get - revealed, uncovered, glistening structures, crystal city, the tolling of cosmic wind chimes...

Very interesting.  And beautifully abstract.

A nice & surprising addition.

Thank You for this one Christopher.

Aweome...Wow...really different...Tears for the Catholic church, maybe? Hummm...Very interesting. Thanks Chris, L&L, D 

hey Omnitheus! maybe it's about that Baltic Sea 'ufo' that's getting investigated...

I see a building that floats in the water and sends messages out to another planet. 

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund posted a video

Astrology Forecast for July 23, 2014

When I show my truth, Without giving a reason, I get in touch with the part of my heart, That's not bound by time, space, or season. Welcome to the New Moon ...
23 minutes ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion SANANDA/JESUS ON THE HISTORIC DAY OF AUGUST 22, 2013
39 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared their discussion on Facebook
40 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
43 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Adrian Oneness
52 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for alan pearson 07790343745 a.pears
55 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 4 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
luisa vasconcellos posted a blog post
1 hour ago
sandy shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
sandy commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
rose posted discussions
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Susan Holland
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for jonah
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Matthew Barry
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Janet Pander
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At The Forests Way, Nr Roydon, Essex, United Kingdom. Reported 17th July 2014. in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray commented on Lux OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
Archangel Chamuel posted a video

Chant of Atonement (with the Alphabet of the Angels)

In anticipation of 'Night of the Angels' on Ascension.net, we release part 1 of 3 of 'Chant of Atonement' by the Seer Almine, channeling her mystical vision ...
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service