One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Crop Circle At Stanton St Bernard, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June.

Views: 583

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure on this one's authenticity but if it's OK I get either a rocket or city rising from the sea.

oh wow illumination I think you're right- a city rising from the sea! very amazing!  this is beautiful

I see tears for the banking elite

oh sheena, very interesting.   or tears from the banking elite...?

Faith, here in London a lot happening with the banks, yes tears from the banking elite, they are a worried lot

Yes, you're right Sheena. Really interesting what's happening to the UK banks now. Seems like they're finally getting their come uppance. I think it's time some 'heads were rolling'. A lot of corruption is being revealed.

interesting that things are happening in the uk. I just saw a Rolling Stone article about Wall Street bankers stealing money from public (city , state level) funds for at least 10 years. have you seen that?it's in the July 5 Rolling Stone , already online. shows how they are using Mafia tactics...pretty shocking...(but not, if you know about this stuff)

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-scam-wall-street-lear...

Corruption is rife but thankfully, secrets are being more and more exposed to the light that is flooding in now! Thanks for the link Faith.

: Now this one is different!

I get - revealed, uncovered, glistening structures, crystal city, the tolling of cosmic wind chimes...

Very interesting.  And beautifully abstract.

A nice & surprising addition.

Thank You for this one Christopher.

Aweome...Wow...really different...Tears for the Catholic church, maybe? Hummm...Very interesting. Thanks Chris, L&L, D 

hey Omnitheus! maybe it's about that Baltic Sea 'ufo' that's getting investigated...

I see a building that floats in the water and sends messages out to another planet. 

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
8 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
15 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
26 minutes ago
Astraldreamer replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Ark Lane, nr Stroud Green, Essex, United Kingdom. Reported 29th August 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Charles Magus's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5027 Like Shepherds in Long Ago Fields , August 30, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Barb Patton replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5027 Like Shepherds in Long Ago Fields , August 30, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Barb Patton shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
Barb Patton replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Barb Patton shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Murdering of Our Daughters in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service