One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Crop Circle At Yarnbury Castle, Nr Winterbourne Stoke. Wiltshire. Reported Saturday 28th April 2012

We have had a lot of gales, wet weather and flooding in the UK which is why (according to eye witnesses) this one looks straggley, as today the 30th, has been the first chance to take the aerial photo.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/yarnburycastle/yarnburycast...

Views: 515

Replies to This Discussion

I just listened to Wes Annax on Federation of Light and he is a Pleiadian (not sure of spelling) walk in and he confirmed everything that everyone is saying about all the changes coming up to be true. He has contact with his fellow star beings and it lowers our vibrations to be doubting the changes since they are in front of our nose. Instead of doubting and putting out fear based thoughts why don't we as a collective put out the thoughts that we wish to create a magnificent world of peace and love. My gut told me that everything he spoke was truth. We are the light bearers and need to support those on the firing lines doing all the research instead of quarellling about who is right and wrong. It is a waste of time and energy. I personally want to support Fulford, Wilcox, Drake and all those guys who are out there putting their lives on the line. Lets not argue and fill these pages with doubt. We need to be the leaders of light, have faith, and a vision of our world as it transforms. It has to fall apart in order to build a new foundation. A brand new paradigm. Especially on these pages can't we come together as a group and agree that we might not believe everything we see or hear but that we come together to bear light and offer compassion and hope and positive outlook??? We sink to lower vibrations everytime we doubt, argue, and disagree. We need to set the example so we can help lift up and inspire our planet. Let's make a pack and start that here. with infinite love and blessings, Laura

Laura wrote:  >> I personally want to support Fulford, Wilcox, Drake and all those guys who are out there putting their lives on the line.

I think we should maintain an open forum here. What is it that F,W & D are putting their lives on the line for? To report on things that will soon become obvious to all, whether they report it or not?

You should follow your intuition and your heart, Laura, but allow me to do the same. My intuition tells me that any of these men could be foils for the dark. I am not saying that they ARE, but that they easily could be. Fulford's latest was totally specious to me. Nothing by Drake has resonated with me yet. I do think Wilcock is sincere, but he may be misled too. I haven't decided anything yet about Wes Annax. What resonates for me is this part of your post, Laura: "why don't we as a collective put out the thoughts that we wish to create a magnificent world of peace and love. "  I shall try to refocus this way. Thank you for the reminder.

Sounds wonderful!!! I am with you on this. In a way, that is all that counts. So infinite blessings and love to you and may your world shine like a beacon of light and shower everyone you know with your love and light! Laura

There ya go! I'm seeing wells and water pipelines throughout Third World countries, and the water flowing from them is sparkling with Light.  :) And people are getting jobs as plumbers and electricians and welders and bricklayers. Their eyes are sparkling, and even the sweat on their bodies glistens in the mid-day sun. Whole villages are working together in great joy. There are solar ovens to cook in, and tight-fitting doors to keep out the snakes and critters. Every child has a personal communicator and free access to the libraries of the universe. At the village community center there are sewing machines and lathes and sanders and circular saws, and .....   (someone else please add to this vision).

Thank you Christopher for all the wonderful posts you share with us.  Star Flfower may have a point in that it does sort of indicate an earth shift.  Only time tells the story.  Blessings All.

Naomi, On what do you base your belief that our President is an anti-Christ?

anti  means opposed to what ever it may be?? or against what ever it may be??? Then all people that do not believe Christ (JESUS) died for our sins are Anti-christ and I'm one of them. I guess this sounds negative and

I know negativity is not good for any of us so send prayers my way      Thanks

Angel Crim

Amen.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
8 minutes ago
Profile IconIcela Pabon and skaka kan joined One Vibration
41 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Avalon's Spirit commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
ae777ed commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
4 hours ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
4 hours ago
4 photos by Janie barker were featured
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
4 hours ago
Hohongwitutiwa posted a blog post
4 hours ago
ae777ed replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin posted a video

Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution (Lyric Video)

Nickelback's "Edge Of A Revolution" available for download now: http://smarturl.it/NickelbackEdgeRev
5 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
7 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
7 hours ago
Apollo Solaris posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service