One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

*Images -'APS in Partnership with WCCSG' & Ian Hudson Copyright 2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/longwoodroad/longwoodroad20...

Views: 521

Replies to This Discussion

interesting!

Mmm, looks like the top of the Olympic stadium in London.

Perhaps there's more to come?

dunno

Looks like it's in 3D. Interesting--thanks, Om, L&L, D

The pryamid is collapsing.

Good call Chris, thought I'd seen another one like it.

Looks like the top of an iguana:)...perhaps a 'young' alien having fun!  paula.cn

These geometric patterns give us food for thought.  In Barbara Marcinak's book 'Earth'  (page 60 for those who already have it), "crop circles are made with sound and have a definite purpose, for they speak silently to the mass conciousness.  they impulse themselves onto earth to alter dimensional possibilites and open doorways and portals  for other energies to enter"!  It says that our bodies hold a far greater recognition of the message of the crop circle than our rational minds can currently grasp.

Thanks for the information Eileen. I must ask my 'rational mind' to butt out and let me think lol! Blessings

This sounds like a great book, Eileen, I'm going to have to buy a copy. I'm resonating with what you're saying, as I've been wondering if at some level we (those who are interested) do actually understand the crop circles, even though our rational mind might not be able to figure them out. Thank you for sharing this info, L&L,D 

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Mary Elizabeth Lukasko shared Marie Nicholas's video on Facebook
11 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Sage in the group Spirits of The Mist
18 minutes ago
Carol Iwanski replied to rose's discussion Italian Senator Calls for Declassification of Chemtrail Documents in the group Earth Changes
22 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
26 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Where is the LOVE? in the group Love Is The Answer
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Shelley Evans
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Maia Lynda Leibowitz
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on Lailah Selah's photo
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank left a comment for Lailah Selah
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank left a comment for Lorie Renker Floener
2 hours ago
Lyn Leahz commented on Marie Nicholas's video
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
2 hours ago
Awilda Lora replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Beautiful Snow Orbs!
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Tahirah AbuBakr shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Kate Bridgebank commented on rose's blog post PLEASE share this blog widely. The Real Bundy Ranch Standoff - Where Were Rhodes from Oathkeepers and Mack from CSPOA?
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service