One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

*Images - Michael Saunders Copyright 2012

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/wenlock/wenlock2012.html

Views: 464

Replies to This Discussion

These crop designs are really getting interesting.  Can barely keep up with them.  This one strikes me as indicating an expansion in the energy field of our planet/selves.  Thanks OM for keeping these coming.  Hope you're doing great, my friend.  Blessings and Peace

Oh, wow, what a beauty--I feel a resonance going through me just looking at it. I'm anxious to find out what others have to say--how they interpret it. Thanks so much for sharing, OM, L&L, D

Coming thick and fast now! I'm going to Avebury in July, I wonder what will be there then. A 'key' came to mind when I looked at this one.

OMG they are really coming fast now...this one seems more mathematical than pretty.  Could be a key literally or figuratively...thanks OM for keeping them coming!  peace/joy/laughter...paula.cn

This does look like a key, also if each symbol reaches the alignment, you get 3 symbols making one, also the first is very close to aligning making 3 working their way to the alignment.

~Hi!...It Kinda Reminds me of the "11th Hour" Scenario, that we sometimes are in when completing a project~

Well, they are really keeping us pondering and thinking.

I feel that the 3rd circle with a ring around it could mean the 3rd Dimension that we are in at the moment.

The large circle is where we are heading for. The 4th and 5th Dimensions which is extremely larger and the energy much higher.

It is interesting to read what each one feels when looking at these beautiful crop circles.

Thanks for sharing OM.

Blessings

Dear Omnitheus,

Thanks for all you have posted...

Sohiniben.

Thanks OM for keeping us up to date - appreciate the sharing.

I actually know who designed and produced this circle. They are not made by supernatural forces or unseen entities. Just two lads with rope, short pieces of wood and a degree of pre planning.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
5 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for David Dunbar
17 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Lady of the Lake
18 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
19 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
23 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
28 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Lady of the Lake
31 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
34 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for steve hutchinson
35 minutes ago
Profile IconLady of the Lake, Indigo One, Crystal Stump and 1 more joined One Vibration
35 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
36 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
42 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Sieghilde Krenn
47 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
51 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Crystal Stump
53 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
55 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
59 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Indigo One
59 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service