One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Every year one or two of the previous year's formations leave an imprint in the following year's crops.
Remember the humming bird of July last year ?

Steve Alexander was flying over the site and took this picture in August of this year..

Views: 259

Replies to This Discussion

Oh they do revisit the sites, IF the farmer will let them !
The farmers in Wiltshire are sick of crop circles ruining their crop and all the people walking across their fields !.....apart from a few of the more enlightened ones. A whole new business has sprung up with people selling seeds from "affected" crops.
Theories abound and no one has a definitive answer but there is no doubt that with genuine crop circles the land and subsequent crops are affected for a number of years after.
Actually this is a good point these echoes of formations still shadowing the earth. The fake ones done by man by stomping would not leave an impression years later. So yes something literally changed the compostion of the dirt.......this is reassuring to me about the authtenticy of it all....pretty cool indeed.
I was so curious about this "ghosting" effect that I decided to do a little googling to see what I could find. Sure enough I found a page with some good explanations for the phenomenon.

http://www.margheritacampaniolo.it/crop%202004/crop_circles_details...

The article is a translation from Spanish into English so it's a little difficult to get through the slightly muddled English. But the explanations presented (along with photos) do make sense. At least now I have pretty good understanding what we're actually seeing in these "ghost" images and why they appear as they do. Pretty much takes the mystery out of it (hate it when that happens) but I just had to know.
So am I understanding this article it has something to do with the seeding?
Quote from the article: ...the decomposition of the “straw” (I mean the remaining of the flat plants) becomes a strong fertiliser penetrating in the soil at a considerable depth (this is a data that we will have to remind further).

What the writer is saying is something like this:
1. The crop gets flattened to form the original crop circle.
2. In some cases the field is not harvested (for whatever reason).
3. The unharvested crop withers and dies.
4. The soil where the crop was flattened (the crop circle) has become more fertile than the surrounding soil because the flattened crop (virtually laying on the ground for some time) has decomposed, thus causing that soil to undergo chemical changes that the surrounding soil didn't get. The chemical changes virtually act as a fertilizer.
5. The more fertilized soil then becomes a host for weeds which, of course, now grow in the shape of the original crop circle while the rest of the field remains essentially baron of these weeds.

That's an explanation for fields that were not harvested. The explanation for fields that were harvested is somewhat different yet similar. Basically (at least as I understand it) in every case the "ghost image" that we see is ground cover type of plant/weed growth in the areas where the crop was flattened to the ground.

So, if these explanations are correct, then the photos of the fields where the "ghost images" appear must have been taken either after the field was harvested or after an unharvested field was allowed to dry up. Although I suppose the "ghost" image might be visible (from the air) in a field of unharvested new crops, too, if weeds are growing among the new crops in the soil where the old crop circle was laid down.

Is that all as clear as mud? LOL! I dunno. I'm just trying to explain what I think the article was saying. :-)
It could also be argued that a harvester works at a certain height and thus it will skip the bent weat. Harvesters are not lawn mowers.

Thus there will be weat seed and stalks ploughed back into the ground.
I hadn't thought about that. Good point, Eugene!
I LOVE the crop circles--they're so awesome and mysterious. This certainly could be a hummingbird or an airplane. What wonderful observations--great energy here. Thanks so much for the post, Chris.

Love and Light, Dot
Hey, you're right! It does very much resemble the humming bird Nazca lines. Good call. I knew the darn thing looked familiar but I just couldn't place it. Thanks for that. :-)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/Sk9IozLxPrI/AAAAAAAADVE/uoGzG...
Hey, you're right! It does very much resemble the humming bird Nazca lines. Good call. I knew the darn thing looked familiar but I just couldn't place it. Thanks for that. :-)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/Sk9IozLxPrI/AAAAAAAADVE/uoGzG...
And what else is similar is that the crop circles and Nazca lines can only be properly viewed from above !

Awe... you guys beat me to it.  I just spent the summer in Peru, btw.  :)

http://www.bibleufo.com/Nazca%20Legend%20w%20text.jpg

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Red Wolf OV Guardian added 5 discussions to the group Spirits of The Mist
38 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
angel of the threshold (Kate) left a comment for angel kyst
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared AuroRa - OV Admin's group on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
angel of the threshold (Kate) replied to Charles Magus's discussion Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013 in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
angel of the threshold (Kate) commented on Charles Magus's group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
rose added a discussion to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
A discussion started by Gun-Britt Lund was featured
3 hours ago
transunit13 replied to rose's discussion Why Following Your Bliss is Bullshit
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
rose added a discussion to the group Love Is The Answer
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service