One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

~~~

A massive Crop Circle appeared in California, USA on June 22nd, 2010:

Greenfield, California - "Two days ago I was leaving my family's farm with a friend, when we noticed something [in our field]. Another friend of mine flies the helicopter for the local news station. He agreed to take us up [to videotape the formation from the air]. There was nothing in the field the day before. The gate to our property was still locked."
~ Local Farmer.

Analysis:

This large geometric mandala Crop Circle formation is one of the most impressive, in terms of scale and precision, to have been documented in California. Two prior plasma formation events due north of the Greenfield circles appeared 2003 and 2004 in Solano County, California. Another formation in 2007 in Red Bluff, California was also near the 122nd west longitude, further north still than the previous years' circles in Solano. Another emerging energetic site on this same longitude is found in Hidden Valley, California, where luminous plasma orbs have been linked with downed sections of grasses, turned purple by heat associated with the plasma orbs.

As is the case with all genuine, higher-dimensional formations, the geometric configuration given in Greenfield's wheat echoes the sacred Sanskrit mandala of a square within a circle, encoded mathematically as the quantum fractal [ zn+1 = zn2 ].

This precise iterated function reveals the global structure of intrasound standing waves in relation to the Great Pyramid, at Giza, Egypt, showing the resonant location of this mandala formation in central California. Greenfield, CA (36.30°N 121.29°W) is 7,534 miles from Giza, or 30.26% of the Earth's mean circumference. Ground shots and plant anomalies were not documented, as the formation had already been harvested by the morning of June 27, 2010.

There are rumours on the net that this may possibly be a marketing ploy from rock band 'KoRn' (for their new video clip). To me, the design does seem to be a little too 'early 90s' for my liking... If it is genuine however, then Wow. Italy recently stepped up in terms of highly impressive formations, The Netherlands gave us the jaw-dropping 'Human Butterfly' last year (authenticity still questionable) and now the U.S (with this rather humble yet still impressive entry). Other countries may just be starting to finally 'catch-up' to England's yearly collection of stunningly complex Crop Formations...

Still awaiting further news on this one but just thought I'd put this out there anyway...

Blessed Be ONE'in'All,

Views: 1009

Replies to This Discussion

Omni,
Can count on you for being the first to have the latest crop circle. Didn't see it anywhere in the local news.
Many of my crew here still feeling the effects of earthquakes that occur daily down on the border with Mexico. Young and old, mothers and daughters, friends and bosses alike in symptoms. Lots of nausea, like the earth is shifting beneath our feet. Been happening since St. Patrick's day. When large earth movements occur, effects can be seen in the pool water as it shifts from side to side. A few days before a sizeable event, house cats start running out into the middle of the street. I go to the beach and anchor the energy. Keep the waves calm. Join with the others. Sensing lots of others now. Everywhere. All around the Pacific Rim.
I've been busy working. A rare treat. Love my work. High Speed Rail.
The Video is impressive, WOW!

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 2, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
10 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 2, September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
17 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5030 Ego Lacks Big Vision, September 2, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
19 minutes ago
Todd shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
22 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
27 minutes ago
Maja Jovanovic shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
35 minutes ago
Maja Jovanovic shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
35 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
48 minutes ago
Apollo Solaris commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
51 minutes ago
2 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
57 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
steve hutchinson posted a video

For The Love Of Flowers

This song was written to share with all people who have a deep love of flowers, nature and an appreciation of all that God has created. The videoclip was fil...
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service