One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

paula's Discussions (721)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Natalia, its a lovely stone and I feel that it was meant for you! its looks a bit…"

paula replied Feb 25, 2012 to I've found a special stone. Does anyone know about it? Please help

48 Feb 28, 2012

"Lol!"

paula replied Aug 16, 2011 to What Gem or Crystal Are You Today?

10 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"I have to admit i saw this on another site also, but i really liked the article and…"

paula replied Aug 15, 2011 to Listening To The Stones

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Natalia H

"I came across this on another site and i thought it would be fun to post it here. Th…"

paula replied Aug 15, 2011 to What Gem or Crystal Are You Today?

10 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"Absolutley  aKuna Kumara, i totally agree!"

paula replied Aug 5, 2011 to Raising Vibrations with Crystals

21 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, glad it proves useful! love and bright…"

paula replied Aug 5, 2011 to Raising Vibrations with Crystals

21 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"You are most welcome Ruth! love and blessings paula:)"

paula replied Aug 4, 2011 to Raising Vibrations with Crystals

21 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"Thats great chris! i got this in an email from healing crystals, always very interes…"

paula replied Aug 4, 2011 to Raising Vibrations with Crystals

21 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachael

"Thanks Sandy, I got this in an email and thought it would be nice to share. The colo…"

paula replied Aug 1, 2011 to Gold Colored Crystals

6 Aug 2, 2011

"Thank you Ruth and Tammie! It is a lovely stone although the one above does'nt belon…"

paula replied Jul 22, 2011 to Ruby in Fuchsite

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by paula

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

alan pearson 07790343745 a.pears joined Illumination OV Admin's group
20 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Susan Holland
1 hour ago
Profile IconSusan Holland and Janet Pander joined One Vibration
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion What Plants Talk About - Documentary in the group Wisdom of the Trees and Mother Nature
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on 4Future's video
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group Wisdom of the Trees and Mother Nature
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin joined lars walentin lundmark's group
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
3 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
luisa vasconcellos posted a blog post
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
4 hours ago
Adrian Oneness shared a profile on Facebook
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service