One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I've found a special stone. Does anyone know about it? Please help

Today, I was walking by the park and as I started feeling cold, I decided to put on a jacket. I put my bag on the ground so I could put on my jacket, and when I was about to get it back, I saw a stone lying on the grass, all by itself. It really caught my eye, it even seemed to me as if it was glowing slightly. I knew I had to take it.

It felt cold in my hand, and I liked the energy it had.

It's not like any normal stone you can find here in Argentina, in the exact place where I live. Actually, there aren't many stones at all. So it is weird that it was there, on the side of the way. 

Can anyone tell me something about this stone? 

Tags: stone

Views: 337

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like your white stone could be similar.

And about the pendant, I think the vibration you feel could be related to its previous owner... 

When were you in Ireland?

ohh! I bet Ireland is very beautiful! It's getting hot here in the southern hemisphere!  

There's something else I want to share about my wonderful little stone I can't take off me.

Yesterday, I was feeling tension on my neck, and I was nudged to place the stone on it. It soothed me immediately. I have also used it today when I had a headache, and it vanished after I pressed the stone against some parts of my head. 

I believe it may help release what is causing that tension.

I am really happy to have this little mineral friend

It looks like a quartz tumble stone with a little rust in it.Here in South Africa there are a lot of them.

I would look at the cracks where the oxidation changes from golden brown to brown and see if it has any meaning.

It could be. It's the firts time I've seen something like it in this area so I wonder how it got there lol

Thank you, Andromeda.

It could be milky quartz, though it's a little different from the pictures of milky quartz I've seen. 

It does have the properties you described so it's possible it is one, or at least very similar. 

Love and light!

Often a stone will fall from a ring or piece of jewelry,lieing in wait for you.  A long or short time.  looks to me like an Opal,the shape looks as it came from jewelry.  But its magic and was waiting to be yours.  love  marion

Hi all, I am a wee bit confused as to how I post an inquiry here. I did and I received an email but I don't find the original post when I follow the link. I wanted to attach a photo of a crystal I have but there I didn't see the mechanism in which to attach so I am just adding this response as an inquiry with the attachment.

I received this pink crystal 26 years ago as a gift when I gave birth to my daughter. I think I kknew what it was once upon a time but can't remember. Please identify it if you know it.

could be rose quartz, tourmaline bet if you took it to a jewelry store someone would know

I don't think it is rose quartz based on its formation, I have 2 or 3 books but can't seem to pinpoint this one. It has a halite formation.

I will take a better photo of it tomorrow because it is sunset now and very cloudy.

I figured out how to attach the image easily as a response but I initially posted this to group on its own and didn't see an attachment option there. I can't even find the original post anyway even though I received a link emailed to me. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate OV.

Yes it is very special, the color isn't salmon at all though, I know it is difficult to tell with the lighting. I promise to take a picture in natural light tomorrow and post it. It is formed on some kind of gray stone. The contrast of pink on gray is superb. 

It really means so much to me as it expresses the intense depth of love I have for my daughter.

I think it is pink halite. I found this series of pictures that looks like it.

http://www.ravencrystals.com/PINK-HALITE-NATURAL-CRYSTAL-CLUSTER-23...

I will still post a better photo of what mine looks like tomorrow.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

Top Content

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Otherworldly Photos of Mysterious Megalithic Stones by Jordan G. Teicher in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
25 minutes ago
Lotuslakedawn joined beverly mcginn's group
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn joined lars walentin lundmark's group
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
3 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn joined Christopher OV Admin's group
3 hours ago
mehmud left a comment for Sofi
3 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Preventing Chikungunya Infections Naturally”
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “Breaking Free - A Taste of Honey”
5 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “I AM ONE WITH GOD”
5 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Preventing Chikungunya Infections Naturally”
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Otherworldly Photos of Mysterious Megalithic Stones by Jordan G. Teicher in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
5 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Preventing Chikungunya Infections Naturally”
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service