One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Victoria J. Scamehorn's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmmmm.... well, in spite of all of David's writing, the bottom line is we must focu…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Jun 30, 2012 to The "Green Light" ~ Wouldn't It Be Nice ?

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Christiane Morin

"Zora, you are 100 percent correct. Keep in mind, there are some people on OV that de…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Jun 8, 2012 to Mass Arrests / Divine Intervention: New Briefings (Finally!) June 8th 2012.

13 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Thanks for the post. Didn't read through all of it, but I get the idea. We are seein…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Apr 14, 2012 to Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks.

7 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Donna Harcos

"Well, seems David is back to his old self again.... and I don't have time to read hi…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Dec 19, 2011 to Next Part Of ~ The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyrrany ~ A History Lesson.

11 Dec 22, 2011

"Is there ANY way someone can send David Wilcox a letter and tell him to LEARN TO TAK…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Dec 13, 2011 to CONFIRMED : The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny Part 2.

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"Reading David Wilcox is like take taking a trip to a grocery store....800 billion li…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Nov 1, 2011 to New Fulford/Wilcock Transcipt ~Old World Order Nearing Defeat Part 1

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Bruce

"YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! This is MAGNIFICENT news!!!!! If this proves to be true inf…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Sep 18, 2011 to 4000 Cabal Members Have Been Arrested !

54 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Love IS the Answer ~Admin~

"I am intrigued by his information.....just don't feel the cabal should be trusted to…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Sep 17, 2011 to Disclosure Imminent ? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed ~ Wilcock And Fulford Part 2.

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Melody Henriksen

"Great info!!!! I  cheered the FOL on when I heard about all the shut downs! YEAAAHHH…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Jul 22, 2011 to 1950's Human ETs Prepare Us For Golden Age Part 1

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"Yes, I am absolutely aware of all the negative ET movies and have made it a point to…"

Victoria J. Scamehorn replied Jun 8, 2011 to Media Disinformation About Disclosure And Ascension ....Part 1

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Bruce

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
27 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
31 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
32 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
38 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
49 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Trust in the group Spirits of The Mist
53 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Amin replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
1 hour ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin joined Red Wolf OV Amin's group
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Prayer for my granddaughter in the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Live a life in the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Healing Altar / Eternal Flame
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added 2 discussions to the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
Maja Jovanovic shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service