One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Charles Magus's Discussions (4,726)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I sense that David is being threatened by Fulford to go along with his agenda to dec…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 4, 2012 to "Green Light " Update 1st July

23 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Catherine Sarah Hislop

"It is the Elite that the world doesn't need!  They are the Useless parasites that ar…"

Charles Magus replied Sep 22, 2011 to Disclosure Imminent ? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed ~ Wilcock And Fulford Part 2.

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Melody Henriksen

"Have you noticed sheena that there is no mention of this protest in the media."

Charles Magus replied Sep 18, 2011 to 4000 Cabal Members Have Been Arrested !

54 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Love IS the Answer ~Admin~

"Once I have confirmation of the fact, then I would believe it,  I need to see the pr…"

Charles Magus replied Sep 18, 2011 to 4000 Cabal Members Have Been Arrested !

54 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Love IS the Answer ~Admin~

"Incredible info Christopher!   The way  you put this together is fantastic!    we ar…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 22, 2011 to 1950's Human ET's Prepare Us For Golden Age Part 2

6 Jul 22, 2011

"Incredible info Christopher!   The way  you put this together is fantastic!    we ar…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 22, 2011 to 1950's Human ETs Prepare Us For Golden Age Part 1

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"This is a fantastic post Christopher!!  But what is being done about Israel that is…"

Charles Magus replied Jun 8, 2011 to Official Government Disclosure Part 2

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Magus

"Nice one Sally!!  I would make sure they are imprisoned on that Island, underground!…"

Charles Magus replied Jun 8, 2011 to Official Government Disclosure Part 2

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Magus

"excellent videos, thank you Christopher!"

Charles Magus replied Sep 6, 2010 to David Wilcock On Coast To Coast 10th August 2010 ~ 8 Videos

22 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Luke Le Bree

"I too have had similar prophetic dreams and visions! Only mine were when I was aged…"

Charles Magus replied Apr 22, 2010 to New Radio Show On Volcano, Disclosure And More ! Part 1

5 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Sally

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
34 minutes ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion The Fifth Dimension? By Chris Thomas
58 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Elif Koca
1 hour ago
Venutius posted a blog post
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Cat RunningElk in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion A Message from Mom. channeler oceanpotato 8-26-2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 27, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 26, August, 2014 / 2 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Nettle Hill, nr Ansty, Warwickshire, United Kingdom. Reported 16th August 2014. in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on beverly mcginn's group OUR CELESTIAL GUIDES & ASCENDED MASTERS
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Elif Koca
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for LouisV Sons, Jr.
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for angelique mass
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion A Message from Mom. channeler oceanpotato 8-26-2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service