One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Charles Magus's Discussions (4,694)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I sense that David is being threatened by Fulford to go along with his agenda to dec…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 4, 2012 to "Green Light " Update 1st July

23 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Catherine Sarah Hislop

"It is the Elite that the world doesn't need!  They are the Useless parasites that ar…"

Charles Magus replied Sep 22, 2011 to Disclosure Imminent ? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed ~ Wilcock And Fulford Part 2.

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Melody Henriksen

"Have you noticed sheena that there is no mention of this protest in the media."

Charles Magus replied Sep 18, 2011 to 4000 Cabal Members Have Been Arrested !

54 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Love IS the Answer ~Admin~

"Once I have confirmation of the fact, then I would believe it,  I need to see the pr…"

Charles Magus replied Sep 18, 2011 to 4000 Cabal Members Have Been Arrested !

54 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Love IS the Answer ~Admin~

"Incredible info Christopher!   The way  you put this together is fantastic!    we ar…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 22, 2011 to 1950's Human ET's Prepare Us For Golden Age Part 2

6 Jul 22, 2011

"Incredible info Christopher!   The way  you put this together is fantastic!    we ar…"

Charles Magus replied Jul 22, 2011 to 1950's Human ETs Prepare Us For Golden Age Part 1

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"This is a fantastic post Christopher!!  But what is being done about Israel that is…"

Charles Magus replied Jun 8, 2011 to Official Government Disclosure Part 2

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Magus

"Nice one Sally!!  I would make sure they are imprisoned on that Island, underground!…"

Charles Magus replied Jun 8, 2011 to Official Government Disclosure Part 2

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Charles Magus

"excellent videos, thank you Christopher!"

Charles Magus replied Sep 6, 2010 to David Wilcock On Coast To Coast 10th August 2010 ~ 8 Videos

22 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Luke Le Bree

"I too have had similar prophetic dreams and visions! Only mine were when I was aged…"

Charles Magus replied Apr 22, 2010 to New Radio Show On Volcano, Disclosure And More ! Part 1

5 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Sally

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Donna Kirby joined Coralie Raia Darsey-Malloy's group
1 minute ago
Donna Kirby joined Red Wolf OV Amin's group
1 minute ago
Donna Kirby joined Red Wolf OV Amin's group
2 minutes ago
Donna Kirby joined Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s group
4 minutes ago
Donna Kirby joined Illumination OV Admin's group
5 minutes ago
Donna Kirby joined Christopher OV Admin's group
5 minutes ago
Donna Kirby joined Joni - OV Guardian's group
6 minutes ago
Donna Kirby joined lars walentin lundmark's group
6 minutes ago
Profile IconDonna Kirby and Krsanna Duran joined AuroRa - OV Admin's group
7 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 22 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
7 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Donna Kirby
16 minutes ago
Donna Kirby is now a member of One Vibration
19 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Universal, Native American, Pathways
23 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
47 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Marie Nicholas replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Death Camps to Come in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service