One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Sally's Discussions (2,775)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"the video I just got today from forbidden knowledge , I added the link of the prophe…"

Sally replied Dec 30, 2013 to NASA Admits to Blue Star Kachina

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Hohongwitutiwa

"over the course of six seven years my opinions have changed many times and will cont…"

Sally replied Dec 19, 2013 to Earth Spirit Returns Just Prior to Earth Devastation Due to Dangersou Dec. 21 Human Solstice Rituals Prayers and Chants

40 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Phoenix

"this concurs what Chris William has claimed that energy from Source is streaming in…"

Sally replied Dec 18, 2013 to Earth Spirit Returns Just Prior to Earth Devastation Due to Dangersou Dec. 21 Human Solstice Rituals Prayers and Chants

40 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Phoenix

"something caught my eye in the later link on remarks ....one person said, back in ju…"

Sally replied Dec 15, 2013 to The Center Sun ....Sun Worship in Africa Dec. 16th 2013

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Phoenix

"We knew this day would come this line up what I found interesting is the numerial co…"

Sally replied Nov 26, 2012 to December 3, 2012 Planetary Alignment with Giza Pyramids (Orion's Belt)!!!

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Sally

"the map above what would make such a huge impact right now those sinkholes in Louisi…"

Sally replied Oct 30, 2012 to Top 10 Edgar Cayce Predictions

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Bill Trout

"If dreams mean anything I have dreamt of the sun being darken and I dreamt the whole…"

Sally replied Oct 30, 2012 to Top 10 Edgar Cayce Predictions

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Bill Trout

"the first ten minutes is a good lesson for us all ..then it goes into history of man…"

Sally replied Oct 19, 2012 to Ancient Knowledge Pt.4.5 Scientific & Historical Misconceptions, Suppression & Manipulation of Info

2 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Patty

"OH Astraldreamer me too honey .........we need confirmation and encouraging signs I'…"

Sally replied Oct 5, 2012 to Orion and Ophuichus- Gatekeepers and the Golden Age

15 May 10, 2013
Reply by Hohongwitutiwa

"correct me if I am wrong but after the seventh we move into a new configuration whic…"

Sally replied Oct 5, 2012 to Orion and Ophuichus- Gatekeepers and the Golden Age

15 May 10, 2013
Reply by Hohongwitutiwa

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Pete Townsend replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran joined Earthgirl's group
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran joined Christopher OV Admin's group
1 hour ago
Adrian Oneness left a comment for Sun Ancestor
2 hours ago
Admiral Heemi Kutu Hau joined Charles Magus's group
2 hours ago
Admiral Heemi Kutu Hau replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
4 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Interactive Time-Lapse Map Shows How the U.S. Took More Than 1.5 Billion Acres From Native Americans in the group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
4 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
Adrian Oneness left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
5 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted a video

Stargate into intergalactic, interstellar travel - July and August 2014

Moving from a fifth into a sixth dimensional awareness is a "big jump" or "quantum leap" if you will. The reason for this is that fifth density is well ancho...
5 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
6 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
6 hours ago
Bevely Ann Fox replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
7 hours ago
gypsy genie commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group CRYPTOZOOLOGY CREATURES
7 hours ago
Hohongwitutiwa replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
7 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassan commented on rose's photo
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service