One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

August 31 - Today’s Energy is tired and heavy with an undercurrent of excitement. Getting out of bed was not easy, and it would have been much more enjoyable to just hide under the covers all day and sleep. We have no motivation and just can’t seem to get moving or get anything accomplished. We try, but it seems we are just spinning our wheels. Today’s Blue Moon has a sense of excitement to it and we are hopeful something good is just around the corner. All of our Chakras are being affected by the Solar Flares causing headaches, back pain, hip pain, depression, anxiety and moodiness. Our vision has been affected, and we are not seeing what is right in front of us. The Sun is definitely awake again, with continuous mid C Class Flares. Mother Earth continues to release energy, with a 7.6 Earthquake in the Philippines. Southern California continues its swarm of small quakes. There were quakes in the Gulf of Aden, Chile, Mid Atlantic Ridge, Ecuador, Alaska and New Zealand. HAARP is showing slight activity over the US. There are reports of headache, neck pain, pressure in head and face, vision issues, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, sneezing, allergies, muscle pain, very loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, feeling invisible, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htmto heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

August 30 - Today’s Energy is pressurized and dense. We wanted to stay in bed this morning and hide from the energy. Break time is over, and it is back to the intense energies once again. We were given about a week to get some rest and prepare for this next burst of energy. The Sun has awakened with a vengeance, firing off an M Class Flare a few hours ago. Add to this energy the Full Blue Moon coming tomorrow, and we have emotional outbursts, moodiness., headache, burning skin, hot flashes and fatigue. Mother Earth continues her gentle release in California, with numerous smallish Earthquakes. There was a 6.8 quake in the Jan Mayen Island Region. It seems Mother Earth is having large releases in areas where it will cause the least amount of damage and gentler releases where more will be damaged. There have also been quakes in the Western Indian-Antarctic Ridge, Chile, Indonesia, Peru, Virgin Islands and Japan. Isaac continues inland where is it causing flooding in Louisiana and Mississippi. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, muscle pain, very loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

August 29 - Today’s Energy is expectant and supercharged. We know something is coming, something is just around the corner, and we are filled with excitement. We are energized and excited, which some interpret as anxiety. Emotions are high, we can no longer hide from them or refuse to feel them. Those of us who have not been healing our emotions are being forced to deal with them now. No more hiding or refusing to feel. Sleep last night was almost impossible, even my pets were pacing and wanting energy from me. What little sleep we did get was filled with very vivid dreams. We are still experiencing throat issues, loud ear noise and allergies as our Throat Chakras are expanded, headache from the Crown Chakra and back and neck pain from our DNA being restructured. If you experienced chills recently, it was from a major upgrade to your DNA. Those of us in the US are feeling the change in pressure from Isaac, causing aches and pains. The sun remains surprisingly quiet, with below or barely C Class Flares. Mother Earth continues to release her pent up energy gently, with a swarm of quakes in the Virgin Islands. There have been moderate Earthquakes in Vanuatu, Celebes Sea, El Salvador and Italy. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, muscle pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

August 28 - Today’s Energy is energized and chaotic. Things are happening, we are moving, but it seems nothing is being accomplished. We are taking two steps forward, then one step back. Some of us feel like we are in a pressure cooker, while others feel calm and peaceful. Many of our issues are being brought up for us to heal. Those who have been able to avoid facing their issues will now have no choice. The avoid-dance will no longer be allowed. It is time to move forward, whether we want to or not. The Sun is crackling with well below C Class Solar Flares. The Solar Winds which reached us yesterday have caused many to have computer issues. California continues to gently shake. Mother Earth is releasing her pent up energy gently, with lots of small quakes, instead of creating devastation with a large one, for which we are very grateful. Isaac continues its trek into the Gulf of Mexico. Please continue to send icebergs into the eye to cool it and slow it down, as well as cooling the waters of the Gulf. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, nausea, bloating, muscle pain, muscle cramps, elimination issues, bladder issues, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are playful and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htmto heal any physical or emotional issues.

August 27 - Today’s Energy is heavy and anxious. We know something big is coming, something is on the horizon, and we are filled with excitement and anxiety. I hope you enjoyed the calm of the last week, as it is now ended. Time to take a deep breath, pull on our boots and stay aware. Are you ready? Are you really ready to move into the role you came here to play. This is your chance, this is your opportunity. The time has come that we have all been waiting for. The time has come to move into our power and change our world. We have the choice whether we will change it into Love and Peace, or into something of lower vibrations. It is more important now than ever to be Love, to accept each other and to create a positive outcome. So much has happened in the last couple of days and our peace has been shattered. There was a swarm of Earthquakes in Southern California yesterday, with almost 200 Quakes up to a 5.5 magnitude, with quakes continuing in the area. There was a 7.3 in El Salvador last night. The Earth is moving and may be getting ready for a ‘big one’. It is very important to send peaceful energy to the core of the Earth. After being flat-lined for a week, the Sun is waking up with below C Class Flares. We are currently in the midst of a Solar Wind. HAARP is showing slight activity over the US at this time. Tropical Storm Isaac has entered the Gulf of Mexico and is expected to become a major Hurricane and is headed toward New Orleans. This had delayed the Republican Convention, which is expected to be very volatile. There are Typhoons headed for Japan. The world is in upheaval on all fronts. This has put a lot of fear into the Collective Consciousness, which we are all feeling. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, nausea, bloating, muscle pain, muscle cramps, elimination issues, bladder issues, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

To assist in calming Isaac, imagine the waters of the Gulf of Mexico cooling, the warmer the water is, the larger it will become. Imagine putting ice into the eye of the storm to cool it off and lessen the growth. Imagine the winds becoming calmer. Imagine the storm dying out. Imagine the Earth being safe and calm. Let’s create a different reality than is currently being created.

August 24 - Today’s Energy is flat and anxious. Because the Sun is so quiet for a change, we are feeling like we are in suspended animation, stuck, unable to move in any direction. We try to get things accomplished, we are biting at the bit to get moving, but something interferes, and it ends up taking forever. This something could be a flat tire, argument, computer glitch or any number of things. Patience is needed, the gate is about to open, and we will be able to soar. Sleep was difficult last night, tossing and turning with strange vivid dreams within dreams. It felt like a disharmonious stream of energy moved through, causing chaos in it’s path. Once I finally got to sleep, I had a very strange dream, was awakened by my wolf barking in the next room and received a call from my partner that he had a flat all within a couple of hours. The energy was very
chaotic, preventing us from resting. Even though the Solar Winds are not due to arrive until Sunday, I think we are already feeling the energy. The energy will continue to increase through the weekend, causing an increase in insomnia, aches, pains and moodiness. There will be an increase in violence, as shown by the shooting at the Empire State Building today. The Sun remains eerily quiet. Though the number of Earthquakes remain extremely low, they have increased in intensity with 5.7 and 5.8 in the Kermadec Islands, 5.0 in Balleny Islands Region, 5.0 in Nepal and 4.6 in Indonesia. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, muscle pain, muscle spasms, sneezing, allergies, colds, diet changes, elimination issues, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, moodiness, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and playful. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

August 23 - Today’s Energy is shaky and expectant. Our vibration is rising and it seems we are vibrating from the inside out. Sleep last night was difficult, as we tossed and turned all night, but we do not feel as exhausted as we should from not getting sleep. Our head and spine are feeling pain from the expansion we are going through. We are experiencing depression and anxiety from emotional issues being brought up to heal. We feel dizzy and unsteady, feeling we will fall over if not careful. There is an excitement and expectancy, which some feel as anxiety. It feels like something big is about to happen any moment. People are easily irritated and argumentative. The Sun remains quiet, but there was a small Filament Eruption causing a slight Solar Wind. There have been fewer Earthquakes, with quakes in Missouri, California, Nevada, Washington, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Fiji and Solomon Islands. HAARP is showing moderate activity over the US. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, sneezing, allergies,diet changes, elimination issues, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, moodiness, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and playful. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

August 22 - Today’s Energy is shifting and changing. We are not used to such calm energy, and are holding our collective breaths waiting for the next shoe to drop. We know this energy just cannot last and want to hold onto it for as long as possible. The Earth is gently moving and stretching, causing us to feel dizzy and unstable. Our emotions have been stretched to the limit recently, and this calmer energy is sending many into depression. We have been so used to the high adrenaline, so used to fighting the energy, that we don’t know how to handle these calmer energies. It is similar to the let down after Christmas is over. We have yearned for calmer energies, but now that they are here, we have no idea how to accept them. It is important to breathe deeply and allow our bodies to relax and enjoy some peace, because we know this will not last. Many are feeling their world changing suddenly, with new opportunities manifesting quickly. Change is coming quickly and we have to be able to go with the flow. The Sun is eerily quiet, the gods have heard our plea for respite and have granted our wish. There is still a Solar Wind expected to arrive next week. There have been Earthquakes in South Carolina, Tennessee, Colorado, Nevada, California, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, 5.3 in New Guinea, Australia, a 5.2 in Tonga, 5.0 in Japan, several 5 + in Indonesia and Kuril Islands. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, sneezing, allergies,diet changes, elimination issues, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, moodiness, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and resting. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Shielding From Solar Activity - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt physical pain, emotional pain, spiritual pain and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. The Earth and my body is surrounded by a shield which allows beneficial energies to enter, but reflects energies that cause pain in any form. I now allow myself and Mother Earth to transform gently and pain free. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 21 - Today’s Energy is like a breath of fresh air. We have weathered the storm and feel like we can breathe again. We feel lighter than we have in a long time. It seemed I would never be able to post a positive report again. We have survived, but we feel raw, exposed and vulnerable from the recent energies. We know it won’t last, so we must enjoy it while we can. Our bodies are adjusting with pops and cracks, even in our skulls. It is really strange to hear that huge explosion in the head as the bones adjust. We feel lazy and calm, just wanting to enjoy the peace for a change. The Sun is very quiet on the side facing Earth, but the back of it is filled with explosions. Thankfully, they are not directed at Earth, but as that region circles back around, they will be. The Solar Wind has died down for the moment. There have been fewer Earthquakes, with quakes in California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Indonesia and Japan. There are reports of headache, neck pain, throat issues, back pain, sneezing, allergies,diet changes, elimination issues, bladder issues, kidney stones, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, moodiness, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

August 20 - Today’s Energy is anxious and achy. After an intense Saturday where there were 7 M Class Solar Flares in 30 hours, we got a reprieve on Sunday as the Sun became fairly quiet again. Now, we are feeling the effects of the Coronal Mass Ejections and Solar Wind. Our heart chakras are being strongly affected with intense emotions, chest and back pain, difficulty breathing and massive anxiety. As the winds press against our energy field, it feels like a weight on our chest. There is a strong sense of dread, like something is about to happen. We tossed and turned all night, waiting for something to rock our world, but it turned out to just be the solar wind buffeting us. When we finally did sleep, we had strange, disturbing dreams. We would have loved to stay in bed, hiding under the covers. The winds are causing our skin to burn. We feel hot and sweaty, having a difficult time cooling down. We want to hide from the world, not wanting to be seen, not wanting others to see us as we are, humans with physical and emotional issues we are being forced to recognize. We are seeing energy swirling around us, and are having lots of vision issues. Water is very important right now, for drinking and soaking, to cool down the energy. It is also important to remember to breathe, forcing ourselves to take deep, cleansing breaths. There was a 6.2 mag Earthquake in New Guinea last night, and 3 6+ quakes on Saturday. There have been Earthquakes in Arkansas, California, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Japan, Indonesia, Sumatra, Celebes Sea, Molucca Sea and India. HAARP is active over the Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, elimination issues, bladder issues, kidney stones, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and very needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Get as much rest as possible this weekend and go out and have some fun.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Anxiety and Dread - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt anxiety, panic, fear, dread, a sense of foreboding and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I am calm, I am peaceful, I take a deep breath and relax. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 17 - Today’s Energy is achy and emotional. After a night of tossing and turning, we did not want to get out of bed this morning. It would have been so much more comfortable to just pull the covers up over our head and hide until the energies are better. We have no motivation and feel like we are moving through mud. The Solar Energies are weighing us down, causing us to feel the pressure throughout our bodies. All of our Chakras are being affected causing headache, neck pain, back pain, joint pain, hip pain, foot pain and anything else than can hurt pain. Emotional issues continue to be brought up, so we are depressed, moody and cranky. Our hearts feel heavy, with chest pain and breathing difficulty. Urinary issues are increasing because we are ‘pissed off’ that the intensity continues with no break. Energy can be seen from the corner of our eye. We are really reconsidering having agreed to experience ascension and questioning our sanity for having signed that contract. Tonight’s New Moon is adding to the density. The Sun has awakened with C and M Class Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections. We are being affected by a Solar Wind which will last through the weekend. There have been Earthquakes in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, New Guinea, Japan and the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, elimination issues, bladder issues, kidney stones,  loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Get as much rest as possible this weekend and go out and have some fun.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Feeling Pissed Off - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt pissed off, angry, frustrated at the Universe, life, myself or the Creator and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I am forgiveness, I am acceptance, I am Love, I am Peace. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 16 - Today’s Energy is dense and heavy. We feel overwhelmed and weighted down, with no desire to move or accomplish anything. There was a shift in energy after midnight that felt anxious and expectant, like something was about to happen. Sleep was disturbed, with very active dreams that left us feeling emotional and exhausted. We feel achy and moody, with headaches, back pain and muscle cramps. Our vision is blurry and we are seeing movement out of the corner of our eye. There has been an increase in urinary complaints, probably due to us being pissed off about the intense energies lately. We have had enough, we want to tear up our contract and get out of Dodge. We had no idea what we were getting into when we agreed to be here at this time, and feel betrayed by the Universe. After a day of well below C Class Flares, the Sun fired off a Mid C Class Solar Flare and possibly a Coronal Mass Ejection several hours ago. We will be feeling a Solar Wind through the weekend. There have been Earthquakes in Nevada, California, Washington, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, Mid-Atlantic Ridge, Easter Island, Fiji, El Salvador, New Guinea and Iran. There has been flooding in New York, Japan and other areas, as well as Typhoons. All of these energies of fear, anger, etc. are being released into the energy that surrounds the Earth. We in turn pick up those emotions, thinking they are ours. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, elimination issues,  loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are active and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.  Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Betrayal by the Universe - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt betrayed by the Universe, the Creator, forgot that I agreed to experience this and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I am forgiveness, I am acceptance, I am Love, I am Peace. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 15 - Today’s Energy is Emotional and Anxious. We have moved into a Cancer Moon which is causing a variety of emotions. Thanks to Mars, many of these emotions are anger. There has been an increase in arguments and disagreements over the simplest things. Our nerves are on edge and we will bite someone’s head off in an instant, before we can even think. Though we slept better last night, we are still achy with headaches being the main complaint. We are also experiencing vision issues, seeing things from the corner of our eye. We wonder how much more we can take, how much more intense can the energies get. We so want a break, some time off to rest and be ‘normal’ again for a while. The Sun fired off a couple of Coronal Mass Ejections yesterday, and we are still feeling the Solar Wind. There have been Earthquakes in Nevada, California, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Guam, Reykjanes Ridge, Tonga, Japan and Loyalty Islands. HAARP is active, specifically over the Central and Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are moody and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Emotions - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt moody, anxious, angry or emotional. Taken on other people’s emotions as my own and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I release all emotions that are not mine and return them to where they originated with Love and Compassion. I am calm and peaceful, remembering to breathe. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 14 - Today’s Energy is intense and shaky. We are grumpy, moody, anxious, achy and exhausted. We just want to hide under the covers and avoid the world for a while. We slept better last night, but did not want to get out of bed this morning. We have no motivation and just can’t seem to get ourselves to move. We are spinning our wheels and not accomplishing a thing. There was a 7.7 Earthquake last night near Russia which is making us feel shaky and unstable. Many of us are still nauseated, dizzy and feeling unstable. We just want to know when this will end, when will we get a break. The Sun remains eerily quiet, though we will be feeling a Solar Wind for the remainder of the week. There have been Earthquakes in Utah, Nevada, California, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Loyalty Islands, Iran, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, Taiwan, Sea of Okhotsk, Afghanistan, Sandwich Islands, Sumatra and Pakistan. HAARP is showing slight activity in the US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, coughing, sore throat, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are moody and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins and Zinc.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thanks for sharing!

August 13 - Today’s Energy is dense and energized. We have no motivation and feel like we are moving through quicksand. We just can’t seem to get moving and have to force ourselves to get anything accomplished. The weekend was intense with 3 Earthquakes over 6 magnitude. Although the Sun only released one Flare, we were affected by energies from the Universe, which seems to cause many of the same symptoms. I still need to study this energy more so that I understand it. We were achy, moody and exhausted over the weekend, and still feel that way. Mars is affecting our emotions, causing us to want to bite someone’s head off. Our Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras are being strongly affected causing gas, bloating, nausea, anxiety, fear, stress, chest pain, heart palpitations and trouble breathing. The Sun is fairly quiet with below to mid C Class Flares. We are feeling a Solar Wind, with more on the way. There have been fewer Earthquakes since the 6.3 in China yesterday with quakes in Arkansas, Nevada, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Peru, Iran and Indonesia. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, coughing, sore throat, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are moody and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins and Zinc.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thanks for sharing!

August 10 - Today’s Energy is dense and energetic. It seems we are moving in slow motion, having no motivation and just wanting to vege out. The intensity is getting to us, and we are just wanting to shut it all out, hide under the covers and wait for it to pass. If we pay close attention, we can feel our Chakras expand and contract, expand and contract. This constant movement of the Chakras is causing them to feel sore and achy. We have headaches, vision issues, sore throats, chest pains, nausea, back pain and sore feet. There is almost nothing that does not hurt or feel uncomfortable. We are seeing things from the corner of our eye, time is fluid and we are hearing other dimensions. It has been a very strange few days (or is that weeks) and will probably get a bit stranger before it is over. Mars is causing havoc with emotions. Mother Earth continues to move and stretch causing us to continue to feel dizzy, unstable and nauseated. There has been an increase in DUI’s as a result, so do not drink and drive. Sleep has been difficult with strange, disconcerting dreams. An intensity of energies is predicted for the weekend. The Sun remains fairly quiet. There have been Earthquakes in Missouri, Tennessee, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska, Solomon Islands, Chile, Nicaragua, New Guinea, Indonesia, Molucca Sea, Vanuatu, Mozambique and New Zealand. HAARP is active over Kansas at the moment.

There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, coughing, sore throat, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are achy, grumpy and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thanks for sharing!

August 9 - Today’s Energy is anxious and filled with anticipation. Mother Earth is stretching and moving, changing her position, and we have no choice but to move with her. This is causing us to feel dizzy, unstable and nauseated. There is a sense that more is coming, that there is something else around the corner. We are excited and anxious to see what that may be. Mars is causing people to be moody and grumpy. We were hoping that would end when Mercury went direct, but Mars is continuing to stir up the energy, keeping it volatile. We are having a difficult time accepting that we chose to be here at this time and just cannot figure out what we were thinking. It is uncomfortable, we are tired of being stretched to our limit and we just want this to end. Activism is picking up, with the assistance of Mars. We are ready to make changes in our world, just in time for the US presidential conventions. Life will only continue to get more interesting! The upper Ring of Fire has been very active, shaking the West Coast of the US more than normal. The Sun fired off a high C Class Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection a couple of hours ago. There have been Earthquakes in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Sandwich Islands, Xizang, El Salvador, Colombia, Indonesia, Mid-Atlantic Ridge, Kuril Islands, Fiji, Gigedo Islands and Fiji. HAARP is active over California at the moment. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins.Ginger will help with the nausea. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Nausea - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt nausea, upset stomach, bloating, stomach ache and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. My stomach is calm and comfortable. I feel wonderful. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 8 - Today’s Energy is shaky and energized. If you feel dizzy and unstable today, you are not alone. Mother Earth is moving and we have no choice but to move with her. It was another sleepless night, as we tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable enough to rest. Many are reporting difficulty walking because of dizziness. We are being thrown off balance, in more ways than one. When we are off balance, we see things from a different perspective, and increased healing can occur. Today is also the 8/8 Lion’s Gate, with an influx of energy from the Central Sun. Lots of change is ahead for all of us. The US is experiencing an increase in the intensity of Earthquakes with a 4.5 mag in Los Angeles and a 5.6 mag in Alaska. There was also a 5.8 in Fiji and a 5.5 in Japan. The Sun remains slightly active with small to mid C Class Solar Flares. We are experiencing the effects of the Coronal Mass Ejection last weekend. There have been Earthquakes in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Fiji, Sandwich Islands, New Guinea, Peru, Japan, Sea of Okhotsk, Argentina, Indonesia and Costa Rica. There are reports of dizziness, feeling unstable, nausea, loud ear noise,  headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating,  muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, burning skin, hot flashes, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and having stomach issues. Although Mercury is returning to direct motion today, communication is still being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are still running high. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

August 7 - Today’s Energy is powerful and restless. We tossed and turned last night, unable to sleep. When we finally did doze off, it was to strange, unsettling dreams. We are achy, grumpy and volatile. Mercury Retrograde is not ready to let go of our emotions and slink away. Instead it plans to hold on as long as possible and go out with a bang. Many of us ache all over, feeling like we were in a boxing match that we were unaware of. All of our Chakras are being affected, from our feet to the top of our head. Our feet, back, hips, chest, throat and head hurt. We are nauseated, eating things we normally avoid and having heart palpitations. Our emotions are high with moodiness, anxiety and depression. We have had enough and do not want to do this anymore. It is much more painful on all levels than we expected it to be when we signed up for this mission. We want to cancel our contract and go back to a normal life, whatever that is. We are going through a very deep cleansing. Our Chakras and Lightbody are being activated, and that can be uncomfortable. We are being forced to look at emotions and events in our lives that we would rather avoid. The more willing we are to look honestly at ourselves and use the tools we have available for healing, the sooner we will get through this. If we resist the energies, resist our healing by whining and complaining instead of healing ourselves, the longer the symptoms will last. We have to step into our Feminine Power, take control of our lives and heal ourselves and our world. There is no one who is going to step in to do it for us, we have to do it for ourselves. Not matter how much we whine and complain, we are responsible for our healing and growth. The Sun continues with C Class Solar Flares. We are being affected by a Coronal Mass Ejection from a few days ago. There have been Earthquakes in Oklahoma, Wyoming, Montana, Nevada, California, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Indonesia, Peru, China, Greece, Philippines, Japan, Xizang and Aegean Sea. HAARP is showing activity over the Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, burning skin, hot flashes, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are active and moody. Although Mercury is returning to direct motion today, communication is still being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are running high. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

August 6 - Today’s Energy is tense and electrifying. There is an excitement to the energy which many misinterpret at anxiety. The Sun woke up over the weekend with a long lasting Coronal Mass Ejection on Saturday which left many of us in extreme pain. We felt better on Sunday, thankfully. Today, there is much anxiety, stress, fear and overwhelm. Many of us have just had enough of the intense energies and want them to stop. We feel we cannot take any more. As the Solar energy intensifies, it is getting through the natural protection that surrounds the Earth. Though ‘they’ have tried reinforcing the shield through Chemtrails, the energies are still getting through very intensely. It is benefiting us by increasing our vibration, but sure is not a comfortable thing to experience. We are tired, achy and moody. We are still being affected in the Crown Chakra with headaches and sinus issues; in the Heart Chakra with chest pain, back pain and difficulty breathing; and in the Solar Plexus Chakra with anxiety, fear and nausea. Mercury Retrograde is almost over, but is causing an increase in moodiness, with arguments and disagreements. The Sun has resumed it’s activity with several high C Class and M Class Solar Flares. There have been Earthquakes in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska, Nevada, California, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Kashmir, Africa, Indonesia, Japan, Afghanistan, Loyalty Islands, Tonga, Turkey, Xizang and Fiji. Many of these Quakes have been near or over 5 magnitude. I can feel the energy building toward a large one. HAARP is active over Central and Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain, loud ear noises, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Thanks to Mercury retrograde, computers, websites and electronics are acting up so be sure to back up your data. Communication is being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are running high. There has been an increase in flat tires and cars breaking down. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Solar Activity - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt any detrimental effects from the Solar activity, any pain, any moodiness, any anxiety and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I am surrounded by a shield that only allows beneficial energies from the Sun to enter my energy field. The Earth is now surrounded by a shield that allows only beneficial energy to enter. My body safely and gently integrates the Solar energy as my vibration is increased gently and comfortably. Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 3 - Today’s Energy is filled with anticipation and change. We feel that something is about to happen, something good is on the horizon, but we can’t see what it is. We are feeling hopeful for a change. The energies are changing quickly. One moment we are anxious and filled with pain, and the next we are filled with excitement. Our Chakras are still being affected by the energies. Our Solar Plexus Chakra is being balanced, bringing emotions and fears to the surface for us to heal and release. It is also causing stomach issues, nausea and diet changes. Our Heart Chakra is being opened causing chest pain, back pain and breathing issues. The Crown Chakra is being opened allowing energies to flow in which are causing headaches, vision issues and loud ear noises. Our Throat Chakra is being opened, causing sore throats and difficulty talking. We are being changed from the inside out. If we fight these changes, they will be more intense and take longer to occur. It will be much easier if we just surrender to the energies and center ourselves in our Heart. The Sun continues to be eerily quiet, with only small C Class Solar Flares. No large Flares are expected for the weekend. There have been Earthquakes in Oklahoma, Missouri, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Mid-Atlantic Ridge, Santa Cruz Islands, Russia, Fiji, Ross Sea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, New Guinea, Fiji, Gulf of California, Myanmar and Honduras. HAARP is showing slight activity throughout the US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, ear pain, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, colds, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, joint pain, feeling cold, loud ear noises, sensitivity to noise, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and peaceful. Although I expect Earthquakes to continue through the weekend, the energies should be quieter than they have been in a while. Enjoy it while it lasts and get outside and do something fun. Thanks to Mercury retrograde, computers, websites and electronics are acting up so be sure to back up your data. Communication is being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are running high. There has been an increase in flat tires and cars breaking down. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

August 2 - Today’s Energy is filled with excitement and anticipation. Many of us misinterpret this energy for anxiety and fear. It is all perception. We can feel something coming, we know there is something just around the corner, but have no idea what it could be. The Full Moon energies add to the anticipation. It is time for us to create ourselves, to create our world, as pure, unconditional Love. It is time to stop living in fear and negativity. We have a choice in how we perceive things – we can perceive them as Love or as fear. Our Heart Chakras continue to be opened causing chest pain, back pain and breathing issues such as asthma, allergies or colds. Fear continues to be released from our Solar Plexus Chakras causing stomach issues, such as nausea, diet changes and cramping. We have a choice. We can allow the healing to be gentle or we can fight it and create more pain. The Throat Chakra is being activated causing throat issues, and the Crown Chakra activation is causing headaches. The Full Moon energies and Mercury Retrograde are bringing many issues up for us to look at and heal, as our emotions increase and sometimes get out of hand. The Sun remains fairly quiet with numerous small to mid C Class Solar Flares. There was a 6.1 Earthquake in Peru and a 6.3 in New Guinea. There have also been Earthquakes in Nevada, California, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Shetland Islands, New Zealand, Indonesia, Alaska, Myanmar, Japan and China. HAARP is showing activity over the Central and Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, ear pain, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, colds, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, joint pain, feeling cold, loud ear noises, sensitivity to noise, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are active. Thanks to Mercury retrograde, computers, websites and electronics are acting up so be sure to back up your data. Communication is being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are running high. There has been an increase in flat tires and cars breaking down. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues.

Energetic Clearing Technique for Being Love - “I ask my Spirit to go throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects and locate all causes, signs, symptoms, side effects, predispositions to and damage from all the ways and all the reasons me or any of my aspects feel or have ever felt a lack of Love, and emotion that is not Love, fear, anger, jealousy, hatred, pain and any similar feeling, thought or emotion and everything that brings up. Take my Higher Self and every aspect of my beings to the very first incident that caused these issues to start. Analyze every aspect of it and heal it perfectly, permanently and completely. Come throughout time, through my ancestry, through my soul's lineage, through my soul contracts, through all of my aspects, healing each incident based upon the foundation of the first, until I am at the present filled with Light, Love, Peace and Truth. I now choose to experience pure, unconditional LOVE at all times. I am LOVE.  Know that every negative thought or inappropriate behavior based on these issues quickly disappear. Take all the time you need Spirit, but quicken time and do the job NOW. Thank you, Spirit.”

August 1 - Today’s Energy is dense and emotional. We are going through a cleansing of the Heart Chakra with sadness and crying and/or joy and bliss. Our Heart Chakra is being opened even more to allow more Love to flow into us and into the Earth, to bring us ever closer to the 4th Dimension of Love. Stomach issues (3rd Chakra) are still affecting us with nausea, cramping and diet changes. Mercury Retrograde is still causing havoc, causing the electric grids to go down in India, Pakistan and places in the US. We have a week left before Mercury goes direct again, so there is still a chance of communication issues. We are experiencing headaches and back pain as our Crown Chakra is being opened. There have been numerous tiny to mid C Class Solar Flares, but the Sun is fairly quiet for a change. There have been Earthquakes in California, Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, New Guinea, China, New Zealand, Indonesia and Peru. HAARP is showing activity over the Central and Western US. There are reports of headache, throat issues, ear pain, back pain, hip pain, foot pain, joint pain, chest pain, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, sneezing, allergies, colds, stomach bloating, nausea, muscle pain, feeling cold, loud ear noises, sensitivity to noise, dizziness, feeling unbalanced, fuzzy headedness, confusion, anxiety, panic attacks, moodiness, angry outbursts, fatigue, insomnia, strange dreams, vivid dreams and of course, exhaustion. Animals are quiet and needy. Thanks to Mercury retrograde, computers, websites and electronics are acting up so be sure to back up your data. Communication is being affected, so take a deep breath and think before you speak, because emotions are running high. There has been an increase in flat tires and cars breaking down. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Emergen C or Coconut water is good for balancing the Electrolytes. Taking 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt will help with integrating the intense energies and support our Adrenal Glands.It is very important to support our adrenals right now by eating protein throughout the day and taking extra Vitamin C and B Vitamins. Baths or showers will help to cool off the excess heat. Eat lots of raw foods for energy, though you may be craving high carb, comfort foods. Use the Energetic Clearing Technique http://www.askclaudia.com/energeticclearingtechnique.htm to heal any physical or emotional issues. Thank you to all who share this valuable information!

Views: 812

Replies to This Discussion

ALL OF IT

yes!! just like so!! :) thank you Claudia!

love and light

~namaste~

Thank You So Much~~was wondering what was going on around here!  Rainbows

Thank you Claudia.

Awesome Claudia thank you sister

Hi Claudia, I was wondering what website did you read about the earthquake in El Salvador? Thank you.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Tamara replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
7 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Sunrise Inspiration April 24 in the group Short Notes
24 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion COUNCIL OF THE ELOHIM - PRAYER TO REMOVE THE OLD MATRIX 4-24/2014 ~ via Jose Sanchez in the group Portal of Peace and Light
24 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Patience in the group Spirits of The Mist
31 minutes ago
Lady of the Lake replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Triptych Enigma: Freemasonry's Forbidden Ancient "Universal Religion" Rediscovered in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
31 minutes ago
Profile IconLady of the Lake and Maggie Mystic joined Dragon Chimes OV Admin's group
41 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
51 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
51 minutes ago
Tamara commented on LavenderRose's blog post Remembering Stuart Wilde
1 hour ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added 2 discussions to the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
IamAnotherYou left a comment for Pino Fontanarosa
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
LavenderRose posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Sally commented on Sally's blog post THE PLANETS SPEAK OF TRANSMUTATION
2 hours ago
Sally posted blog posts
2 hours ago
IamAnotherYou replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Universal and Native American Pathways
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service