One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

- Coronal Mass Ejections -

The Impact of Solar Magnetic Winds

By James Tyberonn

Dr Greg Braden was the first to speak of this activity in relation to planetary
frequency increase. Archangel Metatron has spoken on this topic. CME are one of
the mechanisms of the energy increase into Crystalline Dimensions. Although CME's,
Solar Flares and Winds create havoc with electronics & communication instrumentation
.... they are not 'all-bad'. Quite the contrary, if the wise & prudent metaphysician
keeps the auric field intact, this incredible energy can be used in myriad beneficial
ways.

Yes - the Human Auric Field can absolutely be mal-effected by the incredible energies
of CME's. The magnetics & radiationcan create fissure cracking , imbalance and ruptures
in the Auric sheathe. But this can be avoided or minimized.

The magnetic waves, if disregarded, can create, 'Auric Fissuring that imbalance
can lead to extreme emotional swings, anger bursts and a heightened sense of anxiety.
Many of you may be sensing this now.

CME energy is relatively short term, and by optimally managing the Auric Field ruptures
from CME's, the Aura can be quickly restored. Understanding the mechanics and utilizing
preventive maintenance is required. Auric maintenance is essential from 2012 forward,
because these energies are increasing.

The CME result is somewhat like a full moon X 10. However the X-Class is more like
X-100 ! Take time to meditate, exercise, and guard against anxiety and untoward
mood amplification. Take mineral baths and saunas ! Bath in the ocean or a moving
stream or cenote.

CME's are not bad events, they are in fact quite necessary for the up-shift....they
are transforming the Earth as well as our DNA, RNA and Mer-Ka-Na system. The carry
the catalytic tools of the crystalline shift !

...But X-Class CME's are an immense, if not overwhelming energy ...they cannot
be ignored. The aura must be specifically guarded during these enormous energy influxes,
because they create an energetic imbalance, an energetic differentiation between
the auric resonance and the exterior earth resonance. By taking precautions to
keep the aura and emotional body intact, they can be powerful tools for benevolent
use.

This one in particular can be used powerfully for manifestation in particular because
of the current astrology and Mercury retrograde, they are excellent for deep mediation
and creation of intent , because of the amplification of life-force energy they
bring. Indeed the incredible 'life-force' in these extreme waves can be utilized
for 'thought-creation'.

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

This is unfolding before our very eyes my spouse is struggling with anxiety but doesn't make the connection with what is going on in the universe because he doesn't believe ...although he does listen to me but I sense he's scoffing me inside his head....okay not all will believe until the last second. 

The question is Sally, when is the last second ? !

I can relate to this because when I wake up in the morning I never know what kind of mood I'll be in. Some mornings I'll feel it's good to be alive and I'm full of joy whilst other mornings, like today for example, I'll feel spaced out and struggling to function in this world, I even snapped at a checkout girl which is totally out of character for me. Last Saturday after a really good night's sleep, I struggled to stay awake and work was an extreme effort.

Sally Jane, your husband sounds just like mine!  Really hard when no one believes what you are talking about.  He's had vertigo though for 2 weeks.  Rainbows of Love

I have been spacey too can't think of simple words and snappy at times too , so tired all I want to do is sleep but can't when I try...top of head heavy some jaw pain burning skin wonderful isn't it....lol

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Barb Patton shared Lux OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Lux OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
3 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's discussion on Facebook
4 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post on Facebook
5 minutes ago
Emmett Grogan joined Joni - OV Guardian's group
11 minutes ago
Emmett Grogan replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Embracing Your Shadow Self in the group Shadow Work
11 minutes ago
Charlie left a comment for Arup Bhowmik
48 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin added a discussion to the group Portal of Peace and Light
48 minutes ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

BILL MALONEY,CHRIS FAY-"WE HAVE THE NAMES IN DICKEN'S MISSING DOSSIERS"+THATCHER,SNUFF MOVIES,IRA.

excerpts of an hour long interview between Lou Collins,Bill Maloney,Chris Fay and Brian Gerrish on 17th july 2014.You can listen to the whole interview on Mi...
55 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Michael Daniel
57 minutes ago
Maja Jovanovic shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
59 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Arup Bhowmik
59 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Nancy McNabb Heller
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for František Mol
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Apollo Solaris
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Ackling Dyke (2), nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset, United Kingdom. Reported 22nd August 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Nettle Hill, nr Ansty, Warwickshire, United Kingdom. Reported 16th August 2014. in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Michael Daniel
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Nancy McNabb Heller
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for František Mol
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service