One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Dear inhabitants of Free Planet,

you might not have realised when you put your hands up in your billions to BANISH the concept COUNTRY from your vocabulary, but it really worked.

Without COUNTRY, there were no borders you felt compelled to protect.
Without COUNTRY, there were no rulers to fight in the name of.
Without COUNTRY, there was no-one to hate or belittle.

With no borders to protect, with no ruler to fight for and with no one to hate or belittle, you agreed (as a global race) to get on with your lives, explore real diversity and work out ways between you to bring this planet back from the brink of ruin. Banning government and disbanding the Corporate War Machine, that was a master stroke. And so obvious, once you put your mind to it.

Well done, everybody.

I'm looking out at this healing landscape tonight, from the window of my SILENT floating modular home. The fields are growing again, the beasts have returned in their hundreds of thousands (grazers and hunters) and even new species are flourishing in the plugging up of murder hole left by man's insane urge to consume all. I love this panorama so much and time is always LOCAL, it's so great to see how far we've come, as a race.

Without COUNTRY, you became a ruthless global populace who suffered no fools, protected no clandestine secrets and decided to make this homeworld the most amazing PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE. You wouldn't believe how unworthy this endless war planet used to be. Well done, my Free Planet friends, I love living in a world based on Creativity, Passion and Kinship. We can go anywhere we like, we do anything we want, we are anything we care to and we're all inspired to make this planet the best place to bring up our future children.

"Do right by Free Planet," is a song that we sing every day.

It's in our collective interest to shine this homeworld like it's never shone before. Vibrant, exciting and yes dangerous - but that's what humanity needs, life. Living, again, after decades of Consumerist Slumber where we were told how to think, when to breathe and how much to pay. Why didn't we do this millennia ago? Anyway, cheers, guys, you did the right thing breaking the chains of your corporate bondage.

Views: 355

Replies to This Discussion

I totally can visualize floating homes and the earth once again being a free range for animals

How Excellent is This, I was real dissapoinnted Yesterday when I posted on my blog about the Shift Network.com have a world wide class on tuning into the heart and learning ways to open the Heart. Knowone cared.It doesn't seem to be the purpose of this site.Here I we seemed to be consumed with asking Questions. A good way to keep us busy so we will not know our power, kinda like the Church has done for thousands of years.So I will go to sites where people are connecting there Hearts everyday we will be the Change.Some will join me others will look to the.sky and.say someday.Harry

Harry ,

Don't get discourage I can't even begin to tell how many post I have put up and not one response but it's in the library for those that can troll at their leisure.   Why don't you put up a daily thought how to open the heart so we can ponder upon it , we learn at different rate some might be good readers take a course study others visual by art , some music  other a pondering thought.  The mind and heart learn many ways myself I cannot sit and read long articles my attention problems makes my mind wonder , so keep up the good work don't stop I assure you , your loving heart felt deed will guide someone .

xo,

sally

The answer is ;If one person hears and is touched your in.  It takes just that one to change things,change this world. Believe in miracles,they happen .Faithh  marion

Sorry Harry, I didn't get notification of this. Did you click on the button to 'Share'? It's usually found at the bottom of the page where you write your blog. You can share with Group Members only, Friends or everyone. You can even link it to Facebook or Twitter. Have a look at the 'How To' section under the 'My Page' above.

Wow.... Let us ALL make this a CLEAR INTENT and focus on a daily theme.... together,
we are making this happen and by this benefiting all upon Earth, it will be so.

Thank you for this post Sally. This reminds me of a book written in 1943 became a movie in 1973 called THE LITTLE PRINCE. The part I liked most was he realized planet Earth had boundaries and had a difficult time understanding why. He was on his quest to find TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE. At the completion of his voyage he discovered he had it all the while. To recognize the TRUTH he had to go back to origin, the basics, the undisturbed FEELING of PURE LOVE... I seem to have understood what Antoine de Saint- Exupery had to say...I think this post is saying the same thing?

...ME TOO :)

...I

...I`VE SEEN THE DREAM

...IT`S IN YOUR EYES

...IT`S IN YOU HEART

...TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE ONE... :)

...I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF YOU AND I :) :) :)

"There comes a moment, when my heart must stand alone
On this lonely path Ive chosen,
like a house thats not a home
sometimes when I feel Ive had enough
and I feel like giving up
you willed me to be all I can be
now nothing can stop me
I believe in the power that comes
From a world brought together as one
I believe together well find
I believe in the power of you and I

This is the moment we have dreamed of all our lives
Well be the change we wish from others
Well stand tall for what its right
And in my hearts therell be no doubt
The arms of the world will come reaching out
And embrace me to be all I can be
Now nothing can stop me
I believe together well fly

I believe the time is right now
Stand tall and make the world proud
I believe in the power..
(Of you and I)
(power)
I believe the time is right now
(Oh you and I)
Stand tall and make the world proud
I believe together well fly (Together well fly)
(I believe in the power of you and I)"

Excellent PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT ☽o☾♡ ☼ David.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Red Wolf OV Amin added 2 discussions to the group Short Notes
25 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
26 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's video
32 minutes ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Nettle Hill, nr Ansty, Warwickshire, United Kingdom. Reported 16th August 2014. in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 2 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Ackling Dyke (2), nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset, United Kingdom. Reported 22nd August 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
2 hours ago
Avalon's Spirit replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Ackling Dyke (2), nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset, United Kingdom. Reported 22nd August 2014 in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
3 hours ago
A discussion started by rose was featured
3 hours ago
Apollo Solaris left a comment for AuroRa - OV Admin
4 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to rose's discussion Mainstream Media Television Channel Reports The Truth About MMS in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
4 hours ago
Avalon's Spirit left a comment for AuroRa - OV Admin
4 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to rose's discussion Mainstream Media Television Channel Reports The Truth About MMS in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
5 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 22, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
7 hours ago
Clara Elsa Perez shared rose's discussion on Facebook
8 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
8 hours ago
David Roberts commented on David Roberts's album
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Mainstream Media Television Channel Reports The Truth About MMS in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service